[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

Dhea Nadia

in waiting for Lai Kinnaree
All those guys (Nadech, James, Mark, etc.) are good looking, just in different ways so I guess it's a matter of taste. I asked my American friend and she said she found Nadech most handsome among them. I sort of have the same opinion. It's just that Nadech is shorter so he sometimes looks awkward with Yaya (although they have good chemistry and I like them a lot) and other taller n'eks; I like Nadech's eyes because they are really expressive. He reminds me of Aum A.

Aum A is a very good actor (IMHO he is just as good, if not better, than Ken T) it's just his height and for some reason, he started to look bad a little later. Something about his hair and the way they fix him up looked bad to me. I think he looked best in JLR when he had slightly longer hair with some (just a little) hair on his face. When his hair is too fixed I don't think it fits him as much. I'm not saying it's the same for Nadech (the hair and all- I think Nadech can pull of both messy and clean look) but I also notice this with Louis Scott. I like Louis look better when his hair is a bit long (not too long...like, the way his hair is in his lakorn with Preem) compared to here in KC. Anyway, I think Ken T also got a lot of better roles than Aum. But talent wise, they're even to me...I think Aum is slightly better but both actors have amazing talent.
Did you mean Aum Atichart? do you watch Maya Tawan? I've watched a few episode and I like Yaya's character there cause she is very brave even though she played as a young lady there.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I agree, most Thai celebrities have a very unique face and appearance and most of them are tall. Nadech is 178 to 180 tall I guess, and he still consider short among his actor friends. But in my country 178 tall is consider very tall, I, myself, only 167 tall and consider tall in my country. In my opinion Nadech have a very very unique face. I actually never knew thai celebrities whose not half blood, can you suggest me some Thai celeb whose 100% Thai cause I really want to know. What is Ken T full name? I don't know him but he seems very attractive, I want to google him;).
What? 178-180? I am 155... that will make me as high as his what... elbow??? Hahaha... In lakorns they don't look that tall eh? If I were in lakorn, I'll be portrayed as a primary school student probably.

Ken T is Ken Theeradeth Wonpuapan. He is the hero of the ever-so-famous Sawan Biang and Jai Rao. But I know him from Bangkok Traffic Love Story. (I highly recommend all three to be watched!)

Yak555

sarNie Egg
Hi !
I'm new here and I'm Thai.
Just love KC so much and I want to know about the foreigners comment about this KC, so I'm here.

By the way, I'm Mark's fan club, and I can confirm he is 100% Thai (even though he look alike chinese and used to join the event which is to celebrate chinese new year for many times).

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
@Dal I've missed everyone in the yadech group but we kinda went our own way after a year or two. I'm back in the lakorn world again after so many failed lakorns out there. LOL KC brought me back. Hahaha

Erlee

sarNie Egg
What? 178-180? I am 155... that will make me as high as his what... elbow??? Hahaha... In lakorns they don't look that tall eh? If I were in lakorn, I'll be portrayed as a primary school student probably.

Ken T is Ken Theeradeth Wonpuapan. He is the hero of the ever-so-famous Sawan Biang and Jai Rao. But I know him from Bangkok Traffic Love Story. (I highly recommend all three to be watched!)
Asian guys are generally short..180cm and above is considered quite tall for males. As for Asian females, I think 160cm and above is considered tall. Whenever I go to Cambodia, Thailand and Vietnam, they are often shocked about how tall I am...to me, I think I'm average (living in Australia) but to them, 170cm is super tall.
Often Thai actress are very thin so even when they stand next to a guy who's 10cm taller than them and she's wearing little heels they will always look taller because of their lean figure and long legs (especially on camera).

Dhea Nadia

Hi !
I'm new here and I'm Thai.
Just love KC so much and I want to know about the foreigners comment about this KC, so I'm here.

By the way, I'm Mark's fan club, and I can confirm he is 100% Thai (even though he look alike chinese and used to join the event which is to celebrate chinese new year for many times).
I thought He's half-chinese because Wikipedia said He was born in Thai-Chinese family, but after everyone said He is 100% Thai I don't think I can fully believe in Wikipedia anymore esp. when it comes to Asian celeb profile:facepalm:

Dhea Nadia

Asian guys are generally short..180cm and above is considered quite tall for males. As for Asian females, I think 160cm and above is considered tall. Whenever I go to Cambodia, Thailand and Vietnam, they are often shocked about how tall I am...to me, I think I'm average (living in Australia) but to them, 170cm is super tall.
Often Thai actress are very thin so even when they stand next to a guy who's 10cm taller than them and she's wearing little heels they will always look taller because of their lean figure and long legs (especially on camera).
Thai actresses are very slim and most of them are tall for me, but I don't know about the regular people in Thailand, are they as tall as their actresses like Yaya, Kim and Mint whose about 171 tall I guess, I envied their body! they have such a beautiful body!. And the boys are very tall and muscular, just like Mark and Nadech :coleman:they got a very lucky gender:love:.

Yak555

sarNie Egg
Normal Thai woman height around Toey (Piek) (less than 160).
But to be Thai seleb you have to height around 170 for woman, and 180 for man.
That's why they will look really good in every minute.