[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Khun Da, the producer of KC, posted these pictures and said that Yaya and Mark are in with their characters that after finished this scene, Yaya's eyes were swollen from crying. Likewise, Mark had a cut on his finger from actually hitting the wall. They both did a wonderful job in here.

No kidding my eyes kinda teared up a bit just by watching these photos

:crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

Oh, what am i doing? I am dropping another spoiler vid because I can't wait for Monday to come soon enough AND every song I hear on my playlist reminds me of Sathit and G...AND I am constantly making FMV for them in my head.

Did this just to had to get the song out of my head??? so lame, yeah?
KC fever is amazingly bad for me.

Here is the you know scene:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Khun Da, the producer of KC, posted these pictures and said that Yaya and Mark are in with their characters that after finished this scene, Yaya's eyes were swollen from crying. Likewise, Mark had a cut on his finger from actually hitting the wall. They both did a wonderful job in here.

True dedication.

True sincerity.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Yep.. definitely after the R/W scene.. Sathit feeling Guilt, confused yet angry meanwhile G feels like she lost her everything to the person who doesn't love her... gosh I couldn't breath for a bit .. the producer and director are always spoiling us lol though I would love to see markyaya promote on a talk show ..
True true true. She found somebody to lean on after Grandma in Thit but felt betrayed. I understand the emotion but hope to feel it after watching the scene.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
The r scene might be on Tuesday ep

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
My stomach is twirly whirly looking at the photos and GIFs from the morning scene & condo scene. I seriously have bumblebees in my stomach not butterflies. The chemistry is real and raw y'all. My aching beating heart.

luther

"Such fun!"
For those of you like me, who understand Thai but can't read it and want MAJOR spoilers, there are podcasts/audio files on youtube of the whole script of the drama. The links below are for the last episode, just look through the channel's playlist for the rest of the episodes. The podcasts on both channels are the same, except one is in a male voice and the other is in female voice and read out a bit slower.

Last edited:

Lanii

sarNie Egg
For those of you like me, who completely understand Thai but can't read it and want MAJOR spoilers, there are podcasts/audio files on youtube of whole script of the drama. The below links are for the last episodes, just look through the channels playlist for the rest of the episodes. The podcasts on both channels are the same except one is in a males voice and the other is in female and read out a bit slower.

Im not Thai but I wanna know :(

luther

"Such fun!"
Im not Thai but I wanna know :(
I'm sorry buddy. If you look through this forum, most of what is gonna happen has already been revealed, and TubbyTinker uploaded spoilers from the best scenes.

I'm not Thai either, but I've been watching lakorns for a good six years and you eventually just pick it up. Everytime people find out I can speak and understand Thai, they're always surprised and ask me "really? how?!" and I'm like ..."from watching too many dramas :)".

Last edited:

Lanii

sarNie Egg
I'm sorry buddy. If you look through this forum, most of what is gonna happen has already been revealed, and TubbyTinker uploaded spoilers from best scenes.

I'm not Thai either, but I've been watching lakorns for a good six years and you eventually just pick it up. Everytime people find out I can speak and understand Thai, they're always surprised and ask me "really? how?!" and I'm like ..."from watching too many dramas :)".
[/QUOTE yeah I have read all spoilers posted by Tubby and I watched raw Thai dramas as well because I can not wait for English or Viet sub. I can pick up few simple words in a sentence. I just can't wait for next episode that's why :) thanks anyway

Monmon9191

sarNie Egg
SPOILERS!!! [a scene from the last episode]
[so this scene comes after the
blow dryer scene
--this will be the last spoiler I'll post regarding the last episode hahahaha and that's a promise bc I think I actually spoiled about 60% of it already lmao!] But gosh I hope they keep this scene in the lakorn too.:angel10:

At the dining table, Sathit scooped some rice porridge onto a bowl to feed Jeerawat.

"Here, get some."

Jeerawat still sulking at Sathit refused to eat. Sathit then grabbed Jeerawat by the nose to have Jeerawat opened her mouth to breathe. Sathit then stuffed the porridge into Jeerawat's mouth. "Simple as that."

Sathit sat down and placed his head against Jeerawat's stomach to talk to the baby.

"It's delicious right? You want some more....you're hungry aren't you? The baby said not for mommy to be so stubborn because he/she is really hungry."

Sathit rubbed Jeerawat's stomach, "Gosh why is mommy so mean like this?"

Jeerawat couldn't help but smile watching Sathit play with the baby like that. Sathit got up and scooped another spoonful to feed Jeerawat. She stopped smiling and pretended to be uppity but allowed Sathit to feed her.....

-- If the lakorn follows the script from the novel, there should be a 6 month time jump. Jee is still pregnant and I think thats where the baby shower comes in. :)
Thank you so much for all the spoilers. Hope to see all the scenes to be kept in the lakorn!!!

luther

"Such fun!"
Okay I'm gonna attempt to translate the ending scenes in the podcast I linked above... mainly because I'm procrastinating on doing thesis research :fighting3:. Please keep in mind I'm not Thai, so this maybe a little shaky but I'll try my best. Also note, I'm not going to translate it WORD FOR WORD, because sometimes the meaning gets lost when doing that and my Thai vocabulary is relatively limited. I'm taking more of a semantic approach to translation. This scene occurs after the scene
of feeding Jee porridge/talking to baby scene
that TubbyTinker uploaded.

THIS IS THE ENDING SCENE so people who don't wanna know, STEER CLEAR. Can't say I didn't warn you:celebrate16:.

Here goes:

At the house of the married couple, Satit gets a call from Piak, asking how everything is going with Jee to which he replies, "We're probably going to come home soon."

Suddenly, the pregnant lady whom Jee and Satit are staying with goes into labor and her husband isn't home. Satit and Jeerawut rush to get her to the hospital in a panic and the lady ends up having a safe delivery, with both the baby and her being healthy and fine.

Both Jee and Satit breathe a massive sigh of relief.

A stressed out Jee says to Satit, "The difference between life and death can be so small, if we didn't help in time, something that should have been a joyous occasion could have ended up being a tragedy. If I had to do it alone, what would I do?".

Satit tells her, "When the time comes, I'll be right there with you and I won't let you out of my sight. Don't worry, you don't have to fear that it'll happen like it did today. I'll be next to you for every moment of it, I promise." Satit then pulls Jee in for a hug and comforts her, making her feel warm inside and as well as making her afraid that she'll never be able to live alone again.

---------------------------- Next scene-------------------------------

Jee goes for a walk in *some place that I don't know the translation of but somewhere back at the married couples house near the beach * and sees broken clay figurines, making her feel even more worried about the lack of certainty in her life.

Satit follows after her and says, "These figurines have to be moulded, sculpted and they need time. We have to fire them up in kiln to harden them. It's just like our love, which had to go through the heat and the cold (i.e "the good and the bad") before we got to where we are today. However, that does not mean it's going to last forever, we need to cherish our love. The more difficult it was to obtain, the more patience we need to have, and the more effort and attention we need to dedicate to it while it still exists. We shouldn't worry about the future, as long as we live well today, that's good enough."

Jee replies, "In this life, I've never gotten anything without having to lose something else, everything in my life had to be traded for, including you. You are the last good thing in my life. It's so good that I fear it's too good to be true. I wouldn't dare get married, because I'm scared you'll be taken back. Both Mum and Granny Jahn, no matter who I love, I can never be with them. Do you understand? I'm afraid. I'm afraid that you'll be taken away from me."

To which Satit tells her, "I've also lost the people I love, including my parents as well as Tiw. Even as I was talking to Tiw, in a span of a second, she was taken from me."

After hearing that, Jee began feeling guilty.

Satit explains to her, "I'm not bringing this back up to blame you. I want to tell you that we don't have enough time in this life to spend it full of hate, anger and running away from what's inside our hearts. At this moment, I may be standing right in front of you but in five minutes, it's possible you may never see me again."

"That's the reason why I'm scared." Jee says.

"If you're scared, then right now as I'm standing front of you, why aren't you reaching your hand out to me and holding on tight? Why aren't you hugging me right now, before we run out of days to hug each other?" Satit continues, " I used to be so caught up in my vengeance and resentment that I almost lost you and our baby. Today, I have no more vengeance and I have no more resentment. The one and only thing I have left is my love for you. The reason I want to take care of you and spend the rest of my life with you, is not because of a sense of responsibility, I'm doing it because I love you with my entire heart."

Jee then replies, "It's because I love you, so much so that I'm afraid. Even thinking about a day that I might lose you, I feel as if I wouldn't be able to continue living anymore."

"But right now. Today. In this moment. I'm here with you. We stop being afraid of the future, Jee, because it's not bringing us any happiness in the present. All we should be focusing on is that you love me and I love you, and that's all that matters."

Satit then drops one knee down onto the sand as the sun sets over the ocean horizon, and takes out an engagement ring from his pocket and holds it up to Jee and he says, "The law can dictate everything, except the matters of the heart. I can't use the law to force you to marry me. I hope that my love and the entirety of my life is enough for you to let go of your fears. I hope you will take a chance on spending the rest of your life with a man who is hot tempered and bad mouthed but loves only you. Can you do that Jee?"

Jee then looks at Satit with eyes full of joy and affection and throws her arms around him, accepting his proposal. Satit then hugs her back filled with happiness and love.

The two of then walk along the beach holding hands, occasionally kissing each others hands.

"So, when did you start loving me?" Satit asks cheekily. Jee remains silent, to which Satis says, "You're not answering, so you must have loved me a long time then huh?"

"That's not true!" Jee replies, "Don't go making things up."

"So tell me then, when did you start to secretly fall in love with me?" Satit urges.

"Irregardless of when I started loving you, it's still love isn't it?" says Jee.

"Thank you, Jee. Thank you for loving me. I promise to build a family full of warmth and love with you. We will take care of and raise our baby together." Satit continues, "Remember this Jee, I dedicate the rest of my life to loving you, and you only." Satit then hugs Jee tight as if he never wants to let go.

6 months later.

(Scene from the pic I linked above)

Both Jee and Piak are heavily pregnant and close to their due dates, but still let their husbands take them to celebrate in a baby shower, where they have fun playing games along with Jed and Daraka who also came along.

Hope you enjoyed! :thumbup:

Last edited: