[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

twister02

M♥K
I

Oh my!!
Ikr !! Yesterday was the best episode ever ) like most of us or ppl waited that scene ! But no wonder cuz the funeral!?!? Took so long , so probably most of them slept already! :'( hope they will reach 10% next week! :(:icon12:
KC was delayed for approx. 2 hours. I tried to wait for it coz I'm excited but eventually decided to just wait for the upload in the morning (maybe majority also did the same thing as me) coz I need to wake up early. So the delayed really affected the rating but we know how much the Thai people value their monarch so I'm still happy they've reached 5+ even if it was delayed.

I think they still won against their counterpart so that's still good news :)

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Alright all the spoilers are making me crazy, I'll need to watch episode 12 as soon as I get home. Kinda late to the party, but I am also from the U.S.

Debating if I should try to make a another vid this week or next week. Guess I'll decide after I watch episode 12 lol

I agree with what other people are saying, I haven't even seen the episode yet but if Dao has already given into Jade that is wayyyyy too easy. Like damn girl, what has he done to win you over at this point? He was so into Jee all this time. Also, I hope Thit has to work harder for Jee. But in the end I'll just be happy to see the misunderstandings cleared.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Saw this in my FB newsfeed and I immediately remembered that this was my wish/expectation for ThitJee r/w scene.

WARNING: The image is not suited for the young audiences.. Parental Guidance is advice..

You really want to see this don't you? :risas3:
Hahahahahaa:risas3: maybe it did happen... who knows..

autumn21

sarNie Egg
Saw this in my FB newsfeed and I immediately remembered that this was my wish/expectation for ThitJee r/w scene.

WARNING: The image is not suited for the young audiences.. Parental Guidance is advice..

You really want to see this don't you? :risas3:
Which film is that? I can only image too :crybaby2:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I can only imagine right now :crybaby2::crybaby2:
Why they didn't include it on T.V? :risas3: Just kidding.. but yeah, when I saw the gif, I was like.. "oh, ThitJee.. ThitJee sexy time" :naughty2:
Hahaha sexy time... If someone does a cut and insert these scenes in between it will become M18+

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I really want to know what did chaiyan told jee when he made thit knelt down in front of her and made her told him that

if thit get out of her life, it is more than enough
Maybe it's only me, but I actually so felt bad for Thit during that scene because it looks as though he was broken. He let Chaiyan dragged him and pulled him down to his knee w/o resistance. I was covering my mouth in shock for the longest 25 seconds.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Maybe it's only me, but I actually so felt bad for Thit during that scene because it looks as though he was broken. He let Chaiyan dragged him and pulled him down to his knee w/o resistance. I was covering my mouth in shock for the longest 25 seconds.
Yes I did too but he didnt need to slut shame Jee

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Yup his heart is breaking inside, especially when jee want him out of his life, and she said that with tears running down her face.. but his mouth ran without filter and managed to hurt jee so deeply.. the grovel part better be good

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I cried with Chaiyan .. Louis did great there. I felt his pain as he expressed to Jee how hurt he was to be seen as 'stupid' in his wife eyes, the woman he loves. Piak should be happy to have a good husband like him. He's just too caring, that's all. You could tell how much he loves his wife, not sure why Piak can't see that in him *smh* Maybe, Chaiyan just need to show her the more caring side of him to secure her feeling of his 'supposed' infidelity with Jee by not hanging out with Jee too much lol

Just realize that these two sibling, Piak and Thit are hoo bao people lol
I was all hating on Chaiyan after reading everyone's comments on his cockblocking the love birds and other annoying things, but when I saw the scene above I felt so sorry for him. I knew Louis was great at crying since his crying days in Sawan Bieng, but this scene was so heartbreaking - I cried with him. I think he was emotional abused by his wife for so long.

saki

sarNie Adult
Yeah, I think if Chaiyan knew Thit loved Jee he wouldn't do that so much but so far, all he sees is Thit's mean side when it comes to Ji.

Kit_exol

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah, I think if Chaiyan knew Thit loved Jee he wouldn't do that so much but so far, all he sees is Thit's mean side when it comes to Ji.
Glad , he knew that Jee loves Thit!?( if I'm not wrong)! Like everyone knows now that Jee loves Thit , except Jane,Jade,Piak,Dao!!! :yawn::facepalm:

mey198

sarNie Egg
I just want to say, for the first time in my life since watching Thai Lakorn I feel connected with you all. Non of friend know what it feel like but you guy do. Thank for being part of this wonderful community. Reading you guys comment make my day. By the way I'm also from the states, Pennsylvania to be exact.

Erlee

sarNie Egg
I feel exactly the same as you...I think Sathit was feeling hurt, jealous and rejected by Jee...they were having a beautiful moment and then Chaiyan and Suki interrupted.
You can see the emotions that both Jee and Sathit was feeling after she had cut her foot.

Sathit really loves Jee and after seeing Jee protecting Chaiyan at the film set, it fired up the feelings he has for Jee. Right now he's hurt, angry, confused and extremely jealous. Sathit thinks that Jee is trying to get back at him by being with Chaiyan..he kept saying 'if you're trying to get at me, let me tell you it's not going to work'.... But it is working KOUN SATHIT! Lol. He's already jealous and using excuses to see her at the condo. He's even using Piak as an excuse to tell Jee to stay away from Chaiyan to hide his hurtful love.

I think that's why he didn't fight back with Chaiyan...after seeing how much Chaiyan is fighting him to protect Jee and even after knowing that Jee and him had slept together, Chaiyan is still wanting to take responsibility of Jee...how does one feel when the girl he loves is falling into another man's arms? Hes deeply heartbroken and hurt.