[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

twister02

M♥K
Oh God! I just watched Ep. 12 with sub and Jee and her mother's scene after the deed was really a tearjerker. I thought I'm not going to cry coz I didn't cry when I saw it without subs but damn.. their lines, the emotions and Khun Ying's love to Jee in that scene was delivered straight to my heart. :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I just loved how you can see that Thit wanted to look at Jee but can't seem to see her disappointed at him, and Jee's reaction she was really hurt. I really loved their acting there. Then the moment Chayan had Thit kneel before Jee was really kind of humbling, he didn't even refuse to do it. He was sorry even at that moment, that Chayan was forcing him. Also, that moment where Jee was both hurt that Thit said those words but she still cared for him and made him leave not because he said those things, but because Chayan was beating him up badly. ugh. I really really really love this episode and I'm super crazy for this drama and ThitJee. :nut::nut::nut:
One can just assume but I hope you are right about Thit not fighting back because he is sorry and it is a humbling action of him to kneel in front of Jee. But if I were Jee, I probably would not see that. I will see it as he was forced by Chaiyan as his hurtful words might still be ringing in my head. His words just prove that he sees Jee as a "manizer" (hahaha... is there such word. Bcoz there is womanizer...).

Jee is just so kind! Hope that stupid Thit sees that. You are right about her still protecting him. She loves him so much! Stop it Jee. Be strong. Listen to p'Suki. Be the old Jee. Don't let people fool you.

I swear if Piak slaps Jee again after this... I will... I will... well, you are lucky that you're pregnant Piak!!!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I hope so. Hope that's the prop blood for his last minute alive in the lakorn.:angel10:
That man is annoying/nasty, I don't like any of the scenes he's in. Props to the writers and the actor for doing such a good job on the character and making me loath him.
He is just so disgusting. I was like ewwww whenever he speaks softly and act all soft. Bwekk!!! Pim and him deserves to be ran over by a bus and a tractor and steamroller...

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Thit needs to suffer, lol! I'm petty soooo it needs to be dang good of a grovel and apology.
P'Suki deserves gold stars and a pedestal to sit on after G and Thit get their happy ever after, because he's that great of a person. His one fault was to help cover a crime that was actually a horrible accident. He has been by G's side through everything and always supporting her and this last episode he gave it good to Thit.:clap:
Yes he needs to suffer. Will there be enough episodes to see that?

Sometimes I hate Jee when she said no one loves her. Girl, you have P'Suki!!! He does everything for you. He covers you up, he protects you, he worries about you. Have you ever done that for him??? If I were P'Suki I will be very hurt when she says that.

Noire89

Simply smile
He is just so disgusting. I was like ewwww whenever he speaks softly and act all soft. Bwekk!!! Pim and him deserves to be ran over by a bus and a tractor and steamroller...
Hahaha! :risas3::risas3:
You over killed them and I will drive the tractor if you drive the steamroller:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

Yup, the moment he's being all soft voice and "tender" it's so vomit inducing. So nasty!

awesomeMustaches

sarNie Hatchling
One can just assume but I hope you are right about Thit not fighting back because he is sorry and it is a humbling action of him to kneel in front of Jee. But if I were Jee, I probably would not see that. I will see it as he was forced by Chaiyan as his hurtful words might still be ringing in my head. His words just prove that he sees Jee as a "manizer" (hahaha... is there such word. Bcoz there is womanizer...).

Jee is just so kind! Hope that stupid Thit sees that. You are right about her still protecting him. She loves him so much! Stop it Jee. Be strong. Listen to p'Suki. Be the old Jee. Don't let people fool you.

I swear if Piak slaps Jee again after this... I will... I will... well, you are lucky that you're pregnant Piak!!!
I found it humbling because, he could've stopped Chayan from making him kneel if he wanted to, men and their pride would not allow that kind of occurrence if they weren't sorry at the least.

Noire89

Simply smile

Sometimes I hate Jee when she said no one loves her. Girl, you have P'Suki!!! He does everything for you. He covers you up, he protects you, he worries about you. Have you ever done that for him??? If I were P'Suki I will be very hurt when she says that.
I agree, I was like girl P'Suki is right there and he told you he loves you. And then there's Dao her female best friend and who is like a sister and Chaiyan her male best friend (even if Piak is crazy and misunderstood) and Pan who is like a brother to her.

awesomeMustaches

sarNie Hatchling

She does, if you remember the first few episodes where P'Suki throws away the stuff Jee gave him cos they're both such drama queens.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Oh God! I just watched Ep. 12 with sub and Jee and her mother's scene after the deed was really a tearjerker. I thought I'm not going to cry coz I didn't cry when I saw it without subs but damn.. their lines, the emotions and Khun Ying's love to Jee in that scene was delivered straight to my heart. :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:
I cried so much.........

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Hahaha! :risas3::risas3:
You over killed them and I will drive the tractor if you drive the steamroller:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

Yup, the moment he's being all soft voice and "tender" it's so vomit inducing. So nasty!
I bet more heavy vehicles are just waiting to run over them after us. Muahaha...

I agree, I was like girl P'Suki is right there and he told you he loves you. And then there's Dao her female best friend and who is like a sister and Chaiyan her male best friend (even if Piak is crazy and misunderstood) and Pan who is like a brother to her.
True! Dao, Chaiyan and Pan might not be around her but Suki is always with her! You just call him, he will come! She is a bit ungrateful and self-centered sometimes.

Last edited: