[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

Erlee

sarNie Egg
I made another video hehe

Hi @TubbyTinker I love your MV and would love for you to use the song 'Skinny Love' by Birdie. I haven't listen to Skinny Love for a long time but someone had it on the other day and as soon as I heard it KC came into my head..Sathit and Jee's moments. I went home, played the song and read the lyrics. I think the song is very fitting to their relationship.

My definition of skinny love is about a break up. A love so strong but she has to let it go. It's too painful to hold on, she wants to be strong but she can't, it's hurting them both. She knows it's time to part but she wants some more time, time to prepare her heart; to cut all emotions so she doesn't love him anymore. His love is too cruel.

What do you think?

Last edited:

ana978

sarNie Egg
i cant save the pics from KCL so heres the link. spoiler pics for mon-tues episode

http://www.komchadluek.net/news/ent/262552
Thanks for the link TubbyTinker. According to my google translations, it looks like Monday's episode will be based on Sita getting shot by Jakriya and Thit got hit by a car. Tuesday's episode will include Jee's pregnancy announcement to the public and the airport scene you have translated. One more day until Monday....

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
It's my tradition to welcome new comers to AF with sweets at Yadech threads in the past, so a very warm welcome to AF everyone.

Enjoy and hope you have a wonderful time with us here!

if only these were real right now....i'm craving for some sweets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ebonee

sarNie Egg
I had sign up as well in hopes to get more information about KC. Good thing I found this thread. I couldn't understand Thai language that's why I'm thankful to be here knowing a lot of people that speaks the universal language is here talking about a lakorn. Any international viewer here? :D :D

Attachments

I had sign up as well in hopes to get more information about KC. Good thing I found this thread. I couldn't understand Thai language that's why I'm thankful to be here knowing a lot of people that speaks the universal language is here talking about a lakorn. Any international viewer here? :D :D
All the people in this forum are from different countries. I.e. I'm from Mexico... :p

luther

"Such fun!"
My addiction has yet to subside.

This is part 5 of 'TitJee Ever After', aka my fanfics of TitJee's story after the lakorn finishes. This won't make a great deal of sense if you didn't read the previous four, which can be found in this thread or in the fanfic section. It's not a spoiler, just placed in a spoiler tab to save space. :)

P.s. Feedback is always appreciated, so I can know how to tailor the stories to what you guys want to read.

Enjoy!

After having checked all their luggage in and printed all their boarding passes, the small family of three were now waiting in the first class lounge of the Suvarnabhumi airport. Jee was smiling down at her son who was perched on his father’s lap clutching his toy aeroplane. TJ’s excitement had gone into overdrive the moment he spotted the planes taking off and landing on the tarmac as they had been driving towards the airport.

Tit grinned at his wife who was sitting on the lounge chair opposite his, “I think our son is going to implode from excitement overload.” Tit bent his head down to kiss the top of TJ’s little head.

TJ had been babbling non-stop about planes since they sat down in the lounge, which had floor-to-ceiling windows that offered a perfect view of the tarmac. While TJ could normally manage to speak in coherent rudimentary phrases and sentences, his elevated nerves had made his words come out as a bunch of baby-babble. He squirmed out of his father’s lap to toddle over and press his nose against the glass window and marvel at the sight of his little toddler dreams come true.

Jee and Tit got up to follow their son to the window, who was trapped in a trance of infantile euphoria.

Jee giggled at Tit, “If I’d I known he’d get this excited, I should have just taken him to the airport for his previous birthday, instead going through all the trouble of decorating the yard for an aviation themed party.”

“Yes, but then you wouldn’t have had the pleasure of seeing me dressed as a sexy pilot, which made you jump my bones later that night.” Tit teased as he wrapped his arms around Jee’s waist from behind.

Jee blushed and reached her hand back to poke her husband’s side. “Shhh! You’re going to traumatize our son. Nobody wants to hear about their parent’s sexual exploits.”

“I doubt he understands what we’re talking about Jee.” Tit softly chuckled as he rested his chin on Jee’s right shoulder. Jee let out a content sigh and leaned back into the warmth of her husband’s embrace.

Suddenly Jee heard a very familiar high-pitched squeal resonate from behind her.

“Jeeeeeeeee!”

Jee turned around and slid from her husband’s arms to see P’Sookie walking into the first class lounge. P’Sookie looked exactly as he always had, with his hair gelled back in a perfect quiff, wearing an eccentrically patterned suit and with a Birkin hanging on his elbow.

Jee and P’Sookie both rushed forwards to give each other a long, tight hug.

Jee pulled back from the embrace that she had deeply missed to ask, “What are you doing here, P’Sookie?”

“I’m going to Auckland to host a bunch of auditions.” P’Sookie replied. “I’m hoping to recruit some fresh new meat to Sookie Management. So far no one has come close to the bar you set Jee. You were my biggest superstar.” P’Sookie pinched Jee’s cheek as he made the last comment.

Tit then came up behind Jee, to join the little reunion with TJ in his arms.

“Waaaaaaaaaaiii!” P’Sookie exclaimed, fanning himself as if the temperature in the room had sky rocketed. “Mr. handsome lawyer with an adorable baby in his arms. My man-ovaries just exploded.”

Jee and Tit chuckled at P’Sookie’s overzealous reaction.

“How’ve you been, P’Sookie?” Tit greeted with an amused smile on his face.

“I’ve been good. I have a bone to pick with you, by the way.” P’Sookie joked flirtatiously, “You stole my best star from me by knocking her up. I propose you ditch the stuffy court rooms and come be my new leading man as compensation.” P’Sookie wiggled his eyebrows at Tit.

Tit shook his head and laughed. “I can barely have my photo taken without feeling awkward, P’Sookie. I’d be the worst entertainer in the history of the industry.”

P’Sookie gave a sarcastic scoff and then turned his attention to the little child in Tit’s arms.

“Waaaaaaaaaiii!” P’Sookie squealed once again, “It’s only been a month since I last saw you and look at how big you’ve gotten.” He reached forward to pinch both of TJ’s chubby cheeks causing TJ to look up from playing with his toy plane, stunned from the sudden assault.

P’Sookie stepped back and directed a semi-serious look at the pair. “You guys make the cutest babies ever. Please get to work on making some more, so I can then make all of them into big superstars when they grow up.” P’Sookie made the last comment with enthusiastic jazz hands.

Tit and Jee looked at each other and giggled at P’Sookie’s diva-like antics. As they were doing so, an announcement came on through speaker system informing them that the flight to Auckland was ready for boarding.

Jee walked back over to the lounge chairs to pick up their carry-on baggage, which just included her handbag and TJ’s baby bag. Tit was a man of simple tastes and didn’t have anything to bring aside from his phone, wallet and passport, which he normally tucked into Jee’s handbag or his pockets.

As Jee walked back up to the group, P’Sookie turned to look at Jee with a questioning look.

“Wait. You guys are going to New Zealand too?!”

“Yep.” Tit replied smiling, “We want to take TJ to see snow for the first time.”

“Oh My God! Let me see your boarding passes.” P’Sookie exclaimed as he snatched them out of Jee’s hands when she retrieved them from her handbag.

“Waaaaaaaaiii! You guys are sitting in seats across the aisle from me!” P’sookie did a little giddy dance which made a few other passengers in the lounge direct quizzical looks his way.

Tit and Jee once again looked at each other in amusement. All four of them then went to get their boarding passes scanned and boarded the plane. As they were all first class passengers, they were allowed to board the plane first. Tit and Jee weren’t actually fussed about sitting in economy (coach) seats for the flight, but they knew Jee would likely be recognized by fans, so they opted to spend more money for the luxury of privacy. Especially since it was TJ’s first flight, they didn’t want to him to get overwhelmed by all strangers coming up to them in addition to flying for the first time.

Seats in first class area were arranged in rows of four. With two aisles separating the the first and fourth seats into single seats against the windows. Tit and Jee were seated in the pair of middle seats between both aisles, and since TJ wasn’t 24 months old yet, he wasn’t required to sit in his own seat and could sit in his parent’s laps. P’Sookie had the single seat against the window across the left aisle from Jee’s seat.

Once they were all settled in the seats, Jee took out a pacifier from her handbag to pop into TJ’s mouth. She had heard that sucking or eating could help with settling children on flights, especially since it helped equalize the pressure in their ears and prevented the painful popping that could happen sometimes.

As take-off approached, TJ kept squirming in his mother’s arms and leaning over the aisle to try and look out the window to P’Sookie’s left.

When P’Sookie noticed the little guy fussing, he got out of his seat and offered his arms to TJ, “Here, let me take him, Jee. He can sit with me during the flight.” He smiled down at Jee.

Jee looked up at P’Sookie with grateful questioning eyes, “Are you sure P’Sookie? I wouldn’t want for him to disturb you.”

“Don’t be silly, Jee. I love the little man. Besides, he and I have a lot of catching up to do, don’t we?” P’Sookie smiled brightly down at TJ, before scooping him up into his arms.

Tit leaned over from his seat to say. “Thank you, P’Sookie. Don’t hesitate to hand the little rascal back over if he gets difficult or you want to rest okay?”

“Sure thing, handsome.” P’Sookie winked at Tit.

During take-off all three adults marveled at the way TJ was squealing and laughing with excitement. Jee and Tit both thought that this was the one of the happiest they’d ever seen their son, and they both felt relieved that TJ was having such a positive experience flying. They’d heard about the horror stories of taking small children on flights and had been stressing about it leading up to this trip. They should have known that their budding little aviator would find flying amazing.

A few hours into the flight, the lights in the flight cabin were switched off so everyone could sleep. As it was night time, and TJ couldn’t see anything out of the window except darkness, he just sat on P’Sookie’s lap watching an animated film on the screen in front, that P’Sookie had put on for him.

Both Tit and Jee had offered to take TJ back from P’Sookie several times but every time they did, P’Sookie either slapped their hands away or waved them off dismissively. P’Sookie wanted to enjoy TJ as much as possible because he felt like this was the the closest thing to having a baby of his own, since he knew his lifestyle was not conducive to becoming a parent.

Another hour into the flight and both TJ and P’Sookie had fallen asleep. Jee looked to her right to find Tit fast asleep as well and she slowly unclasped her right hand that was intertwined with his left and went up to go the bathroom.

After finishing her business in the small bathroom, she was washing her hands in the tiny sink situated opposite the bathroom door, when she she heard a knock coming from behind her.

“Just a moment, I’m almost done,” she replied. Jee quickly wiped her hands dry on the simple jersey T-shirt dress she was wearing and turned around to opened the bathroom door. She looked up to find Tit standing there. His eyes were hooded and he was biting his bottom lip with a smirk on his face.

“What?” Jee said as she tried to walk past him to get back to their seats. However, Tit trapped Jee in the bathroom doorway by placing both his arms on each side of the doorframe. Jee looked up at him quizzically.

“What are you doing?” Jee asked as Tit nudged her back into the bathroom, before closing and locking the bathroom door behind them.

The small of Jee’s back hit the sink counter and Tit pressed his hips into hers before resting his arms on counter behind at either side of her waist. “Ever thought about joining the mile-high club, teerak?” Tit seductively whispered down to his wife. Jee’s eyes snapped up to her husbands in surprise.

“Are you serious, right now? Our child and P’Sookie are sleeping three metres (10 feet) away from us!” Jee whispered back.

“Then we’ll just have to be very quiet then, won’t we?” Tit replied as he gripped Jee’s waist and hoisted her up to sit on the counter behind her. Jee’s heart began pounding uncontrollably as she contemplated the insanity of what they were about to do.

Jee’s breathing grew heavy as she felt heat begin to pool down there. Her hands reached forward to unbuckle the belt on Tit’s trousers, just as he lifted the hem of her dress until it rest at her waist.

Stepping in between Jee's thighs, he whispered.“God, I’m glad you wore a dress instead of pants today. Makes this so much easier.” Tit began nipping and sucking down Jee's neck.

“Hmmmm.” Jee let out a sigh as she closed her eyes in pleasure, letting her head fall back. She smiled and ran her fingers through Tit’s hair. “One could almost think we planned this.”

Tit let out a little chuckle against her collar bone before lifting his head back up to press a deep kiss onto Jee’s mouth. Jee moaned and opened her mouth to let Tit’s tongue in and Tit readily accepted the invitation.

Half an hour later, Jee and Tit slowly tiptoed back to their seats looking distinctly more disheveled compared to when they had left them, despite trying to tidy themselves back up. Leaning back into their chairs, the pair turned to their left to see TJ and P’Sookie still deep in slumber and they breathed a sigh of relief.

Just as Tit and Jee were settling down to try and get some shut-eye themselves, they heard P’Sookie state.

“If Jee gets knocked up again, the child needs to be named after me because I contributed by babysitting.”

Jee’s eyes snapped to her husband’s in an expression of undiluted mortification and Tit looked down at his wife with the same expression before cracking up in a muffled fit of laughter.

Last edited:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
My addiction has yet to subside.

This is part 5 of 'TitJee Ever After', aka my fanfics of TitJee's story after the lakorn finishes. This won't make a great deal of sense if you didn't read the previous four, which can be found in this thread or in the fanfac section. It's not a spoiler, just placed in a spoiler tab to save space. :)

Enjoy!

After having checked all their luggage in and printed all their boarding passes, the small family of three were now waiting in the first class lounge of the Suvarnabhumi airport. Jee was smiling down at her son who was perched on his father’s lap clutching his toy aeroplane. TJ’s excitement had gone into overdrive the moment he spotted the planes taking off and landing on the tarmac as they had been driving towards the airport.

Tit grinned at his wife who was sitting on the lounge chair opposite his, “I think our son is going to implode from excitement overload.” Tit bent his head down to kiss the top of TJ’s little head.

TJ had been babbling non-stop about planes since they sat down in the lounge, which had floor-to-ceiling windows that offered a perfect view of the tarmac. While TJ could normally manage to speak in coherent rudimentary phrases and sentences, his elevated nerves had made his words come out as a bunch of baby-babble. He squirmed out of his father’s lap to toddle over and press his nose against the glass window and marvel at the sight of his little toddler dreams come true.

Jee and Tit got up to follow their son to the window, who was trapped in a trance of infantile euphoria.

Jee giggled at Tit, “If I’d I known he’d get this excited, I should have just taken him to the airport for his previous birthday, instead going through all the trouble of decorating the yard for an aviation themed party.”

“Yes, but then you wouldn’t have had the pleasure of seeing me dressed as a sexy pilot, which made you jump my bones later that night.” Tit teased as he wrapped his arms around Jee’s waist from behind.

Jee blushed and reached her hand back to poke her husband’s side. “Shhh! You’re going to traumatize our son. Nobody wants to hear about their parent’s sexual exploits.”

“I doubt he understands what we’re talking about Jee.” Tit softly chuckled as he rested his chin on Jee’s right shoulder. Jee let out a content sigh and leaned back into the warmth of her husband’s embrace.

Suddenly Jee heard a very familiar high-pitched squeal resonate from behind her.

“Jeeeeeeeee!”

Jee turned around and slid from her husband’s eyes to see P’Sookie walking into the first class lounge. P’Sookie looked exactly as he always had, with his hair gelled back in a perfect quiff, wearing an eccentrically patterned suit and with a Birkin hanging on his elbow.

Jee and P’Sookie both rushed forwards to give each other a long, tight hug.

Jee pulled back from the embrace that she had deeply missed to ask, “What are you doing here, P’Sookie?”

“I’m going to Auckland to host a bunch of auditions.” P’Sookie replied. “I’m hoping to recruit some fresh new meat to Sookie Management. So far no one has come close to the bar you set Jee. You were my biggest superstar.” P’Sookie pinched Jee’s cheek as he made the last comment.

Tit then came up behind Jee, to join the little reunion with TJ in his arms.

“Waaaaaaaaaaiii!” P’Sookie exclaimed fanning himself was if the temperature in the room had sky rocketed. “Mr. handsome lawyer with an adorable baby in his arms. My man-ovaries just exploded.”

Jee and Tit chuckled at P’Sookie’s overzealous reaction.

“How’ve you been, P’Sookie?” Tit greeted with an amused smile on his face.

“I’ve been good. I have a bone to pick with you, by the way.” P’Sookie joked flirtatiously, “You stole my best star from me by knocking her up. I propose you ditch the stuffy court rooms and come be my new leading man as compensation.” P’Sookie wiggled his eyebrows at Tit.

Tit shook his head and laughed. “I can barely have my photo taken without feeling awkward, P’Sookie. I’d be the worst entertainer in the history of the industry.”

P’Sookie gave a sarcastic scoff and then turn his attention to the little child in Tit’s arms.

“Waaaaaaaaaiii!” P’Sookie squealed once again, “It’s only been a month since I last saw you and look at how big you’ve gotten.” He reached forward to pinch both of TJ’s chubby cheeks causing TJ to look up from playing with toy plane stunned from the sudden assault.

P’Sookie stepped back and directed a semi-serious look at the pair. “You guys make the cutest babies ever. Please get to work on making some more so I can then make all of them into big superstars when they grow up.” P’Sookie made the last comment with enthusiastic jazz hands.

Tit and Jee looked at each other and giggled at P’Sookie’s diva-like antics. As they were doing so, an announcement came on through speaker system informing them that the flight to to Auckland was ready for boarding.

Jee walked back over to the lounge chairs to pick up their carry-on baggage, which just included her handbag and TJ’s baby bag. Tit was a man of simple tastes and didn’t have anything to bring aside from his phone, wallet and passport, which he normally tucked into Jee’s handbag or his pockets.

As Jee walked back up to the group, P’Sookie turned to look at Jee with a questioning look.

“Wait. You guys are going to New Zealand too?!”

“Yep.” Tit replied smiling, “We want to take TJ to see snow for the first time.”

“Oh My God! Let me see your boarding passes.” P’Sookie exclaimed as he snatched them out of Jee’s hands when she retrieved them from her handbag.

“Waaaaaaaaiii! You guys are sitting in seats across the aisle from me!” P’sookie did a little giddy dance which made a few other passengers in the lounge direct quizzical looks his way.

Tit and Jee once again looked at each other in amusement. All four of them then went to get their boarding passes scanned and boarded the plane. As they were all first class passengers, they were allowed to board the plane first. Tit and Jee weren’t actually fussed about sitting in economy (coach) seats for the flight, but they knew Jee would likely be recognized by fans, so they opted to spend more money for the luxury of privacy. Especially since it was TJ’s first flight, they didn’t want to him to get overwhelmed by all strangers coming up to them in addition to flying for the first time.

Seats in first class area were arranged in rows of four. With two aisles separating the the first and fourth seats into single seats against the windows. Tit and Jee were seated in the pair middle seats between both aisles, and since TJ wasn’t 24 months old yet, he wasn’t required to sit in his own seat and could sit in his parent’s laps. P’Sookie had the single seat against the window across the left aisle from Jee’s seat.

Once they were all settled in the seats, Jee took out a pacifier from her handbag to pop into TJ’s mouth. She had heard that sucking or eating could help with settling children on flights, especially since helped equalize the pressure in their ears and prevented the painful popping that could happen sometimes.

As take-off approached, TJ kept squirming in his mother’s arms and leaning over the aisle to try and look out the window to P’Sookie’s left.

When P’Sookie noticed that the little guy fussing, he got out of his seat and offered his arms to TJ, “Here, let me take him, Jee. He can sit with me during the flight.” He smiled down at Jee.

Jee looked up at P’Sookie with grateful questioning eyes, “Are you sure P’Sookie. I wouldn’t want for him to disturb you.”

“Don’t be silly, Jee. I love the little man. Besides, he and I have a lot of catching up to do, don’t we?” P’Sookie smiled brightly down at TJ, before scooping him up into his arms.

Tit leaned over from his seat to say. “Thank you, P’Sookie. Don’t hesitate to hand the little rascal back over if he gets difficult or you want to rest okay?”

“Sure thing, handsome.” P’Sookie winked at Tit.

During take-off all three adults marveled at the way TJ was squealing and laughing with excitement. Jee and Tit both thought that this was the one of the happiest they’d ever seen their son, and they both felt relieved that TJ was having such a positive experience flying. They’d heard about the horror stories of taking small children on flights and had been stressing about it leading up to this trip. They should have known that their budding little aviator would find flying amazing.

A few hours into the flight, the lights in the flight cabin were switched off so everyone could sleep. As it was night time, and TJ couldn’t see anything out of the window except darkness, he just sat on P’Sookie’s lap watching and animated film on the screen in front, that P’Sookie had put on for him.

Both Tit and Jee had offered to take TJ back from P’Sookie several times but every time they did, P’Sookie either slapped their hands away or waved them off dismissively. P’Sookie wanted to enjoy TJ as much as possible as he felt like this was the the closest thing to having a baby of his own as he knew his lifestyle was not conducive to becoming a parent.

Another hour into the flight and both TJ and P’Sookie had fallen asleep. Jee looked to her right to find Tit fast asleep as well and she slowly unclasped her right hand that was intertwined with his left and went up to go the bathroom.

After finishing her business in the small bathroom, she was washing her hands in the tiny sink situated opposite the bathroom door, when she she heard a knock coming from behind her.

“Just a moment, I’m almost done,” she replied. Jee quickly wiped her hands dry on the simple jersey T-shirt dress she was wearing and turned around to opened the bathroom door. She looked up to find Tit standing there. His eyes were hooded and he was biting his bottom lip with a smirk on his face.

“What?” Jee said as she tried to walk past him to get back to their seats. However, Tit trapped Jee in the bathroom doorway by placing both his arms on each side of the doorframe. Jee looked up at him quizzically.

“What are you doing?” Jee asked as Tit nudged her back into the bathroom and before closing and locking the bathroom door behind them.

The small of Jee’s back hit the sink counter and Tit pressed his hips into hers before resting his arms on counter behind, either side of her waist. “Ever thought about joining the mile-high club, teerak?” Tit seductively whispered down to his wife. Jee’s eyes snapped up to her husbands in surprise.

“Are you serious, right now? Our child and P’Sookie are sleeping three metres (10 feet) away from us?!” Jee whispered back.

“Then we’ll just have to be very quiet then, won’t we?” Tit replied as he gripped Jee’s waist and hoisted her up to sit on the counter behind her. Jee’s heart began pounding uncontrollably as she contemplated the insanity of what they were about to do.

Jee’s breathing grew heavy as she felt heat begin to pool down there. Her hands reached forward to unbuckle the belt on Tit’s trousers, just as he lifted the hem of her dress until it rest at her waist.

“God, I’m glad you wore a dress instead of pants today. Makes this so much easier.” Tit breathed heavily into her neck as he began nipping and sucking down it.

“Hmmmm.” Jee let at a sigh as she closed her eyes in pleasure, letting her head fell back. She smiled and ran her fingers through Tit’s hair. “One could almost think we planned this.”

Tit let out a little chuckle against her collar bone before lifting his head back up to press a deep kiss onto Jee’s mouth. Jee moaned and opened her mouth to let Tit’s tongue in and Tit readily accepted the invitation.

One hour later, Jee and Tit slowly tiptoed back to their seats looking distinctly more disheveled compared to when they had left them, despite trying to tidy themselves back up. Leaning back into their chairs, the pair turned to their left to see TJ and P’Sookie still deep in slumber and they breathed a sigh of relief.

Just as Tit and Jee were settling down to try and get some shut-eye themselves, they heard P’Sookie state.

“If Jee gets knocked up again, the child needs to be named after me because I contributed by babysitting.”

Jee’s eyes snapped to her husband’s in an expression of undiluted mortification and Tit looked down at his wife with the same expression before cracking up in a muffled fit of laughter.
This is my fave so far!!!! Thankyou!