[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

Read my spoilers then your questions will be answered hahahhahahahahah.

Yeah that Jane girl was annoying from the gecko. She annoyed me since the episode where she was at Sathit's house cleaning and preparing food for him. Im like girl, you needs to back off hahaha. It's not she refuse to tell, it's more like hesitant.
Ok... I will calm my anger and I'm not gonna slap her anymore with Piak's hand bag... hahahaha

BTW... @TubbyTinker... are you gonna amaze us tonight with any new sopiler?? I'm like craving for some info... hahahahahaha

bun-bun

sarNie Adult

Yeah that Jane girl was annoying from the gecko. She annoyed me since the episode where she was at Sathit's house cleaning and preparing food for him. Im like girl, you needs to back off hahaha. It's not she refuse to tell, it's more like hesitant.
What?! There's a spoiler on this? How did I miss that? Thanks @TubbyTinker .

Noire89

Simply smile

Jane needs to backtrack and do it quick cause no one gets between OTP! Lol
As for the cleaning thing I went over that, and culturally speaking where I grew up in it's not accepted that visiting guests touch a thing in a host's home, you're a precious guest. Unless the host is someone so close or known for years, or gets really sick and there's no other option, as a guest it is only polite to offer your help but expect that to be denied.
Besides the man is her boss from 9 am-5 pm in a lawfirm not a cleaning service. Lol! Jane needs to back off :fighting3:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Wait, have you been reading my spoilers?? Or are you the ones that refuse to read lol? I think I spoiled already how Sathit finds out that the baby is his...no (?)
I did TRY REALLY HARD to avoid reading you spoilers. But how am I to avoid them when they are so darn tempting and Monday seems to take forever to arrive?

I know that you are also in the BH thread and I'll try my best to not read yiur spoilers there. My "new lakorn resolution".

Have you spoiled this part yet? Coz there are 3 pages of your spoilers I have to go through to find it. Hahaha... not like I don't enjoy rereading them.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Piak told him the baby is his child am I right?
Owh. If it's that spoiler... hehehe yes I've read that. Many times.

But just that? Anything from Piak is believable? The lawyer Thit would have ask for a DNA test since he himself does not believe in Jee's words.

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
oh my!!now i really cant wait for tomorrow.looks like i am going to get annoyed at jane.how dare she lengthened the misunderstanding:fighting3::fighting3:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
@bun-bun
Yeah I think I spoiled already. I personally think Sathit deep down inside he knows Jee isn't a bad person, sleeping around and such. I think the viewers are suppose to see this when he finally was at peace with jee previous episodes back. He's just letting his anger over cloud his thoughts at the moment. The only reason what triggered his anger again was Sittha lying to him that Jee slept with him to help erase the evidence. That was his fault for believing. Look at all the scenes that we saw so far after they slept together, even though he says stuff in a mocking way, I feel like within his tone of voice, there's a sense of love and caring for her. Idk lol its hard to explain it in words. That's why when he found out that Jee is pregnant with him and not chayan, he immediately knew it was his bc like I said, deep down he knows what kind of person Jee really is. He didn't need to question the baby's father. Am I making sense? I feel like I'm not making sense lmao.

You know what, come to think of it, Sathit's problem is that he's kon hoo bao lol.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Oh yeah I'm lurking around in the BH thread too but nope I didn't put in any spoilers there. I'm not even sure if I'll enjoy that lakorn hahaha. It's rare for me to be really passionate about a lakorn consecutively like this. It'll be like once in a blue moon. So I'm probably going to miss spazzing and spoiling spoilers once KC ends with you ladies and possibly men (?) [Not sure if theres guys in this thread lol] bc I am not sure I'll enjoy the new batches of lakorns that are gonna air as much as I am enjoying KC. But for sure, when Ra Rerng Fai airs this year, I'll be passionate about that lakorn hehe

Noire89

Simply smile
@bun-bun
Yeah I think I spoiled already. I personally think Sathit deep down inside he knows Jee isn't a bad person, sleeping around and such. I think the viewers are suppose to see this when he finally was at peace with jee previous episodes back. He's just letting his anger over cloud his thoughts at the moment. The only reason what triggered his anger again was Sittha lying to him that Jee slept with him to help erase the evidence. That was his fault for believing. Look at all the scenes that we saw so far after they slept together, even though he says stuff in a mocking way, I feel like within his tone of voice, there's a sense of love and caring for her. Idk lol its hard to explain it in words. That's why when he found out that Jee is pregnant with him and not chayan, he immediately knew it was his bc like I said, deep down he knows what kind of person Jee really is. He didn't need to question the baby's father. Am I making sense? I feel like I'm not making sense lmao.

You know what, come to think of it, Sathit's problem is that he's kon hoo bao lol.
I totally agree with you that he knows G isn't the easy woman the media and people gossip about. He was blinded by Sitta (even though Thit should have been a bit smarter than to take his words as whole truth) and then when he saw the video he didn't know what he should do and feel. The G he got to know was not the one that Sitta described but he was also looking at a CCTV of her next to his dying fiancée. He was overwhelming by guilt, anger, sadness, and he lost his heart to the woman who he believes purpose killed his fiancée. So when he and G have s-x he feels once again overwhelmed by his feelings. And as we see he's jealous of her words when she says she might go after Chaiyan( when he kidnap her in the car) and his face when he looks at her when he is kneeling in front of her because of Chaiyan and he hears her word to never see him again. He is hurting, and taking out his anger on G.
Like I said,(touching and sweet voicemail or not) he needs to beg and beg and beg. My pettyness knows no boundaries, lol!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I understand we want Thit to suffer & beg, but...she did lie to him. I know she was prepared to tell him the truth, but Sitha got to Thit first. Then Gee showing up that night validated Sitha's lies. They are both victims of circumstances.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
okay one more spoiler for the night hehe. So this scene kinda continues from the older spoilers I have posted pages back. I thought it was a funny dialogue between Sathit, Chayan,and Piak
So this scene happens right after Chayan and Piak took Sathit out of Jee's hospital room (after he announced to the press he is Jeerawat's husband, remember?)

"Calm down first. Let's just wait until everyone has cooled down before you talk." Chayan warned Sathit.
"I don't want to wait. I wasted my time misunderstanding Jee enough already. It's because of you. You knew that Jee isn't pregnant with you but is pregnant with me. Why didn't you tell me?" Sathit started raising his voice to Chayan.
"Because I'm annoyed [munsai] (I'm not sure how would you translate munsai haha) by you." Chayan retorted back.
"Ai P'Chayan!"

Piak pulled Sathit away from Chayan. "P'Thit, don't be raising your voice on Chayan."
"Piak, don't get close to Thit. He's turning into a crazy dog. Our baby might catch it from him." Chayan pulled Piak in for hug.
"Protecting each other like this means you guys reconciled right? Good...make sure you chain P'Chayan up really good. Don't let him mess with other people's wife...or else I'm not going to let you get away with it!" Sathit sternly stared at Piyakul and pointed his finger at Chayan.

"Now you're being possessive. Before, you wanted to kill Jee. Serves you right that Jee kicked you out like a dog." Chayan pushed Sathit's finger away from his face.

"Let her do that! No matter what, I will get my wife and child back."

"Thit, someone has warned you before that if you knew the whole truth, even if you kneel down and apologize, it will not compensate for what you've done to Jee!"

"It was my fault for letting myself be angry that I've became a stupid person. I was so blind that I couldn't tell who was bad and who was good that I feel regretful right now. From now on, I'm ready to makeup for all of my wrong doings. I just ask for one thing...to have Jee forgive me just once is enough...."
Munsai/mànsâi is dislike/despise/detest
That's what I got from Google translate and thai2english

Noire89

Simply smile
I understand we want Thit to suffer & beg, but...she did lie to him. I know she was prepared to tell him the truth, but Sitha got to Thit first. Then Gee showing up that night validated Sitha's lies. They are both victims of circumstances.
You got me there( my internal battle with their circumstances, lol!)
Yes they are both victims, to me it just goes to the really nasty words he's said. (My conflict lof knowing hes right in his anger and also knowing her truths)
Also using the grandma to try and expose her when he knew the granma was sick and had told him G wasn't blood related to her.
The lying should have been stopped a long while back, like when she figured out she liked him.

Last edited:

MYLove

sarNie Egg
Oh yeah I'm lurking around in the BH thread too but nope I didn't put in any spoilers there. I'm not even sure if I'll enjoy that lakorn hahaha. It's rare for me to be really passionate about a lakorn consecutively like this. It'll be like once in a blue moon. So I'm probably going to miss spazzing and spoiling spoilers once KC ends with you ladies and possibly men (?) [Not sure if theres guys in this thread lol] bc I am not sure I'll enjoy the new batches of lakorns that are gonna air as much as I am enjoying KC. But for sure, when Ra Rerng Fai airs this year, I'll be passionate about that lakorn hehe
Me too I love kleun Cheewit don't want it to end. Mark and Yaya have such great chemistry. Hope they get to play another Lakorn together. but same here waiting for ra rerng fai to air because I heard it's going to be so good.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Khun @TubbyTinker what is kon hoo bao?

I understand. Sometimes occupational hazard and reality kick in that I became too technical that I want to see facts and good scientific explanantion for every misunderstandings... but forgot that KC is just another lakorn. Everything is not only potrayed by whatever is said by the actors but also by their body language (eyes and facial expression is mucho importante) that I most of the time missed or overlooked.

That is why reading novels or spoilers is much better because the explanation of the feelings, the mood and the surrounding are explained thoroughly that we have to read that to get to the dialogues. But in TV we only see what our eyes manage to see (like what Jee wears, the small touches, the major touches, the bag-smashing, the falling tears but not the hidden tears, hidden pain, hidden words, hidden agendas, hidden meanings behind every actions) and what our ears manage to hear.

Jeez, KC does not only gives us drama but it also teaches us to see and hear the unseen and unheard so not to misinterpret and be more understanding.

But I agree with @Noire89 , since this is lakorn, Thit needs to beg and beg and beg... because Jee is probably like me. We missed that unseen and unheard. Muahahaha...