[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

twister02

M♥K
Does anyone see Mark's new pictures today. I don't like guys with muscles and six packs but he looks so good. Now i can't wait to see him in Kom Fak with Kim.
Yes..he definitely have abs now. It's not super refine yet but you can see it. I like the way it is now. I want Mark to just maintain that body. I don't like him to be super muscular. Please stay like a bear, Mark.

viola

sarNie Egg
OH MY GOODNESS! Found the little nugget that was in that gif (@twister02 ) with Mark and made everybody's ovaries burst. So flippin' CUTE!
Legit, though, he really does look like he could be Yaya and Mark's kid, should they decide to procreate. :naughty2:
DADDY SATIT. Urgh! I cannot even!
OMG he's so adorable, I'm always crazy over mixed kids. They're so cute, Yaya is mixed baby as well :love::love::love::love::crybaby2::crybaby2:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
OH MY GOODNESS! Found the little nugget that was in that gif (@twister02 ) with Mark and made everybody's ovaries burst. So flippin' CUTE!
Legit, though, he really does look like he could be Yaya and Mark's kid, should they decide to procreate. :naughty2:
DADDY SATIT. Urgh! I cannot even!
Omfg so cute e singing the ost along with mark

Mulberry

sarNie Hatchling
Yes I'm in a better and happier place now. You can only learn from your mistakes and not allow yourself to be in that situation that you once were. Walking out was the best decision that I could of made for me and him (maybe 10 years too long but I did it).

We're both happier with our separate lives, I had forgiven him and we talk and catch up for lunch when I'm in his side of state or he's in mine. He often apologizes and thank me for being the stronger person. Like in this lakorn, I believe forgiveness is the greatest gift that you could ever give yourself and that person. Life is beautiful so live it to its beauty.

This is why I love this KC so much. It has so many wonderful lessons for us audiences to learn from.[/QUOTE
I'm glad you are happy now,sometimes it's better to separate than to continue living together and hurt each other. Wish you all the best in your life :)

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
In Thailand we thought that when we laugh it sounds like HA HA HA, and we pronounce 5 as HA, then we use 555 instead of typing HA HA HA.
Thank you for the explanation na ka~~ :love:

@Erlee I have to trace back all the comments to read back your story. Thanks for sharing your experience. It has valuable lesson. I wish you the best.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm not sure but was it ever mention in the previous episodes what are sathit's and jee's surnames??

I'm playing the sims and now since the ending is near I'd want to immortalized them

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
i'm bored right now.waiting for monday be like...:yawn::yawn::drooling::drooling:
Same!!! Let's all play a game!! Post a pic or gif of thitjee or the drama and another person adds a caption to it then post a new pic or gif......And we'll all definitely reach our 300 pagessss!!! :risas3::risas3::risas3:

PhotoGrid_1489067886468.png

Last edited: