[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

Noire89

Simply smile
The feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel of those pictures of Thit laying on Jee's laps!!

Gosh darnit, I should've taken Monday off! I will not be able to focus coming Monday morning. I have a lot going on at work too that require my concentration! FML
I wish I could do that too, too bad I have to responsible and adult like. So sad and to bad I can't :(
But I know that when I get home I'll have most if not all of the episode subbed thanks to the amazing subbers who work so hard and deserve a big round of applause, a bouquet of flowers and a basket of Sweets. :)

twister02

M♥K
My partner always does that to my head. He either pad it, stroke it or just has his hand there. I ask him why he does this because I used to find it unusual, his answer is 'because you're cute and I want you to feel loved and safe.'

Maybe it's Mark's way of saying she's cute? He cares? Such a sweet guy.
From what I observed with Mark, yes, I think that gesture means he cares. He's doing that to Kim also. Mark is a sweet guy even if he doesn't want to admit it. The guy is romantic and they're friends with Yaya for a long time so there's no tension in between everytime he tries to console Yaya after an intense scene/s. :)

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I feel like not as long lol, cause Jee has such a huge soft spot for him, while Narin hated Kawee.
Add Thit's dork face (teaser by Khun Da)... and all is forgiven. He has "suffer" a bit through out the lakorn from Tiew's death and him battling and questioning his feelings to Jee... but I think his ultimate suffering moment will be when he is chasing Jee at the airport. You can see from the teaser that he cried. Then once he found her, he will just be all dorky and funny.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
not much if we're gonna compare him to Kawee bc technically Jee is not mad at him. It's more of feeling disheartened and sulking while Narin was definitely mad and hated Kawee.
Yeah that's the different between being r and ...... I am going to say unwillingly willing. Narin never loved Kawee, but Jee loves Thit. Kawee is a spoil jerk, Thit is a reasonable jerk. Lol. A jerk that tried to drown a person to death.

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
From what I observed with Mark, yes, I think that gesture means he cares. He's doing that to Kim also. Mark is a sweet guy even if he doesn't want to admit it. The guy is romantic and they're friends with Yaya for a long time so there's no tension in between everytime he tries to console Yaya after an intense scene/s. :)
in my observation,mark seem like more intimate with Kim(of course) because he seem to rest his hand on Kim head while he just pat yaya head a little.however I agree that he is such a sweet guy.he openly do that gesture.lols and I think MK aura are no kidding.their way of interaction made me felt jealous sometime:fighting3:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I feel you! MK fans are very passionate. They're still young and have time to grow! You never know what the future holds.

https://instagram.com/p/BRbMs6jA2SK/
I am a MarKim fan. I would really love to see Mark and Kim to have a very long prosperous relationship. But they are still young and we don't know what the future holds. Whatever it is, it is the NOW that counts. I just hope for the best to both of them.

dwattanasut09

sarNie Egg
I am a MarKim fan. I would really love to see Mark and Kim to have a very long prosperous relationship. But they are still young and we don't know what the future holds. Whatever it is, it is the NOW that counts. I just hope for the best to both of them.
I'm not saying that they aren't and didn't mean to offend any MK fans. I just notice that a lot of them are very passionate, like, almost fanatical and obsessive about it. Im just saying that they're still young and you never know what will happen in the future!

I'm just glad that all are developing in their acting skills to take on roles such as this. I was never a fan of Yaya before, but she has completely won me over with her performance here.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing na ka. Gubgib's baby is so cute!

Caption: Hey Sathit! Listen to me na. Jeerawat is pregnant with your baby. Go to her. Reconcile with her #kluencheewit.

Looking forward to Monday....

cr:as tagged, gubgib, tv3
Gubgib's baby? Is Gubgib an actress? The one that dated Mario before? She is married?

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Same here. I'm not that into JJ, but I will definitely tune in for Kimmy. Hopefully the storyline is good to keep my attention.
Same here!!! Will watch BH for Kimmy. But I think JJ is ok. He was ok in NNS. That's the only JJ lakorn I watched.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I'm not saying that they aren't and didn't mean to offend any MK fans. I just notice that a lot of them are very passionate, like, almost fanatical and obsessive about it. Im just saying that they're still young and you never know what will happen in the future!

I'm just glad that all are developing in their acting skills to take on roles such as this. I was never a fan of Yaya before, but she has completely won me over with her performance here.
Hahaha... I think you understood my comment wrongly. I was and am being open about their relationship. I agree that they are young and we don't know what will happen in the future. They are celebrities after all... As sad as it is, one can't be too hopeful. It is now that matters for them.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
I love Yaya here and want to watch her more with other p'ek. I don't think I will turn on both NadechYaya's lakorns, sorry for any YaDech fans. I just look forward to Ann's lakorn. Who know that I may love them when watching new lakorn.

Mark and Yaya here are just perfect. I waited for them too long since TD and now I demand more lakorns from them.

twister02

M♥K
in my observation,mark seem like more intimate with Kim(of course) because he seem to rest his hand on Kim head while he just pat yaya head a little.however I agree that he is such a sweet guy.he openly do that gesture.lols and I think MK aura are no kidding.their way of interaction made me felt jealous sometime:fighting3:
It's understandable. They've been together for a long time now. Of course, it's different with Kim since that's his special someone. What I'm saying is, he's not awkwardly touchy to Yaya when he consoles since they've known each other for a long time now plus, that's his girlfriend's bestfriend. No malice in there. :)

twister02

M♥K

I'm also a MK fan and I'm glad my fellow MK fans here in AF are so open with Mark and Kim working with other n'eks and p'eks. For me, it's just work. As bun bun said, the important thing is now and we just hope that what the future holds for them makes them happy.

Personally, I love Yaya and Mark's chemistry on screen. I want them to work, have events and magazines together as what I'd liked when Kim did koojin events with JMa.

For now, I'm enjoying what's happening to them on the professional and personal lives. They're quite enjoying it and I'm just here to support the 3 of them (Mark-Yaya-Kim) :)

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
Haven't watched any versions of Sawang Bieng but read that the author was not too please with the last remake, too many Rs scenes. On the other hand, the author was pleased with Jumleuy Ruk remake; the song was inducted into Thailand National Hall of Fame or something like that.

Would like to thank Pe Da, the producer of KC, for giving Mark and Yaya the opportunity to play Sathit and Jeerawat. Special thanks to Pe Aew, the director of KC, for mentoring and bringing out the many phrases of their acting abilities. Actually, Pe Da had reserved Nadech's and Yaya's queue since Game Rai Game Ruk. Nadech went on to win the TV Gold Award for Best Actor as Saichon/Charles and was dubbed the diamond tears P'EK. Pe Da then produced Tarm Runk Keun Jai casting Nadech and Mew N.

Pe Da and Pe Aew had waited for Yaya to grow a bit older and wanted to find a role that was more mature in nature and out of comfort zone for Yaya. Pe Da then decided to pick Jeerawat role in Kleun Cheevit for Yaya. She also produced the old KC with Johnny and Nok Jariya.

KC receives very good buzz and many have hoped that both Mark and Yaya will receive nomination for best actor/actress category.
That's one of the reason why I can't finish SB. I thought the too many R scenes was unnecessary and Kawee reason for the R was stupid. I didn't like SB, compare to JLR I loved it although it could have a better ending lol

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
omg @ mark's ig comment about yaya! my theory is he had a little crush on her (i mean who wouldn't right?) but it was only a crush since she already had nadech. but honestly she really didn't have a chance to get to know anybody else since her and nadech have to do everything together. it wouldn't surprise me if 10 years down the road they came out and say they're with other people. but anyway, whoever gets with mark is pretty lucky since he seems to be very caring! there are MANY beautiful people out there in and out not just stars so he'll be in good shape even if it's not yaya lol i'm not sure about kim since she moved pretty fast with her previous bf like they went on a trip together when she was young and then break up not too long after.

nadech and yaya, if you look at it another way, hey maybe they are similar. i think they're pretty slick and protective of their image, boring at times and play mind games with the public. they'll do things like a couple and when asked, make excuses-that's why when i see their news i don't even bother reading. i think the thing that i didn't like about these two the most was during mark and mint's scandal. they both came out and said that it wasn't their business.

mark and kim are definitely the more daring and sincere of this group. think they came out and gave support to sean with his esther/ken issue.

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
john and noi's version (not pancake!) of buang hong was very good. kim gets very good lakorns though i wish other people would get good scripts like her.

anyway, back to KC. i'm a little lost. when did her mother find out that she was drugged??? if she knew from the beginning then it's not right that she kept pushing ji to him.