[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
john and noi's version (not pancake!) of buang hong was very good. kim gets very good lakorns though i wish other people would get good scripts like her.

anyway, back to KC. i'm a little lost. when did her mother find out that she was drugged??? if she knew from the beginning then it's not right that she kept pushing ji to him.
one of the flaws to this lakorn LOL

twister02

M♥K
john and noi's version (not pancake!) of buang hong was very good. kim gets very good lakorns though i wish other people would get good scripts like her.

anyway, back to KC. i'm a little lost. when did her mother find out that she was drugged??? if she knew from the beginning then it's not right that she kept pushing ji to him.
I think she knew from the surveillance cams. Sitta got all the footage from the parking lot down to the road where Tiw was hit but Sitta had the power to manipulate it. He can just give out one footage, just like what he did to Thit. Jariya had to wait for the perfect timing and take down Sitta on other means since Sitta broke his promise about the evidence.

Jariya was just afraid of Sitta's power. She got the courage to fight when she got the evidence of corruption to counter Sitta.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I have had a crush on mark since 4HJHKK days.. i remember Din was my favourite brother but eventho Din's story kinda disappointed me (blaming the production on this)

He sure have grown sooooooo much from then :icon12::icon12:

Erlee

sarNie Egg
Who DAFAQ did Mark's hair? That comb over belongs on a 60 year old man. Mark is still hot though. ;)

P.s. I realise I'm a bit of a hair Nazi, but it's important god dammit!!
Lol...call me old fashion but I love a guy with slick hair and a nice all black suit....They always look like they are a gentleman and have a little mystery in them.

luther

"Such fun!"
Lol...call me old fashion but I love a guy with slick hair and a nice all black suit....They always look like they are a gentleman and have a little mystery in them.
I like slick hair too, one of my favourite things ever, but that parting is not working on Mark. The one they did on him when he is in the role of Satit is much better or the one in the smexy pic I attached. ;) See my point? Needs to be combed up, backwards AND to the side, not just to the side.
IMG_3713.JPG

luther

"Such fun!"
If I got to see this if I signed up to the gym, I'd be there ALL THE TIME. Unfortunately this heavenly sight is not available in the gyms in my area, so I will continue to be an unhealthy slob. ;)
IMG_3714.jpg

Last edited:

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
omg @ mark's ig comment about yaya! my theory is he had a little crush on her (i mean who wouldn't right?) but it was only a crush since she already had nadech. but honestly she really didn't have a chance to get to know anybody else since her and nadech have to do everything together. it wouldn't surprise me if 10 years down the road they came out and say they're with other people. but anyway, whoever gets with mark is pretty lucky since he seems to be very caring! there are MANY beautiful people out there in and out not just stars so he'll be in good shape even if it's not yaya lol i'm not sure about kim since she moved pretty fast with her previous bf like they went on a trip together when she was young and then break up not too long after.

nadech and yaya, if you look at it another way, hey maybe they are similar. i think they're pretty slick and protective of their image, boring at times and play mind games with the public. they'll do things like a couple and when asked, make excuses-that's why when i see their news i don't even bother reading. i think the thing that i didn't like about these two the most was during mark and mint's scandal. they both came out and said that it wasn't their business.

mark and kim are definitely the more daring and sincere of this group. think they came out and gave support to sean with his esther/ken issue.
oh no!!did i miss something??what mark's comment did u mention about?

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I have had a crush on mark since 4HJHKK days.. i remember Din was my favourite brother but eventho Din's story kinda disappointed me (blaming the production on this)

He sure have grown sooooooo much from then :icon12::icon12:
I didn't watch that lakorn series much. Didn't like them. But out of the 3 brothers, yeah Mark is more attractive. He is more laid back and kinda boy next door appearance capture my attention. That boy is now all grown up and has captured many hearts.

Yak555

sarNie Egg
Who DAFAQ did Mark's hair? That comb over belongs on a 60 year old man. Mark is still hot though. ;)

P.s. I realise I'm a bit of a hair Nazi, but it's important god dammit!!
Normally only one hair stylist will take care his hair (the person who take care of his hair in his IG live), but she took holiday at that day, then it may be another hair stylist or may be himself.

Kit_exol

sarNie Hatchling
omg @ mark's ig comment about yaya! my theory is he had a little crush on her (i mean who wouldn't right?) but it was only a crush since she already had nadech. but honestly she really didn't have a chance to get to know anybody else since her and nadech have to do everything together. it wouldn't surprise me if 10 years down the road they came out and say they're with other people. but anyway, whoever gets with mark is pretty lucky since he seems to be very caring! there are MANY beautiful people out there in and out not just stars so he'll be in good shape even if it's not yaya lol i'm not sure about kim since she moved pretty fast with her previous bf like they went on a trip together when she was young and then break up not too long after.

nadech and yaya, if you look at it another way, hey maybe they are similar. i think they're pretty slick and protective of their image, boring at times and play mind games with the public. they'll do things like a couple and when asked, make excuses-that's why when i see their news i don't even bother reading. i think the thing that i didn't like about these two the most was during mark and mint's scandal. they both came out and said that it wasn't their business.

mark and kim are definitely the more daring and sincere of this group. think they came out and gave support to sean with his esther/ken issue.
That comment was from before he and Kim were/are together so! Who knows ehhehe >_<
= up to our imagination lolz