[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

yayayaya

sarNie Hatchling
I still think NY have better chemistry. MY comes in second in my book..

Mark is good but I have to give it to YAYA she stole the show in every scene with mark. My opinion please don't attack me mark fan...

Yaya is so beautiful in KC I can't stop staring at how flawless she looks wow!!! Why can't I be tall and slim like her

Dhea Nadia

in waiting for Lai Kinnaree
All guy from 4hhkk admitted that they give the point to Kim for been the most pretty out of all the 4hhkk girl, that's why they prank her because they want her attention. I give kim the point too. But yes markya are spicy.
In my opinion, Kim is pretty and have a very unique feature, but I think Yaya is much prettier than Kim, she looks a lot like brunette barbie and have a dolly-like feature (seriously, for me, Yaya have one of the most beautiful face in the world, I envied her sometimes). But I also like Kim too, feels like Kim is my 3rd/4th favorite Thai actress but Yaya always be number 1 for me:thumbup: moreover she's also smart, sometimes I can't stop gushes about her:love: both of them have a very cute attitude, Kim is more cheerful and Yaya is more shy I guess, It just my opinion:thumbup:.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
In my opinion, Kim is pretty and have a very unique feature, but I think Yaya is much prettier than Kim, she looks a lot like brunette barbie and have a dolly-like feature (seriously, for me, Yaya have one of the most beautiful face in the world, I envied her sometimes). But I also like Kim too, feels like Kim is my 3rd/4th favorite Thai actress but Yaya always be number 1 for me:thumbup: moreover she's also smart, sometimes I can't stop gushes about her:love: both of them have a very cute attitude, Kim is more cheerful and Yaya is more shy I guess, It just my opinion:thumbup:.
Lol I think Kimmy has more of a sultry/sexy look which i like and Yaya has more of a girl next door look which i also like. But lets not start a war lol!

Kit_exol

sarNie Hatchling
Hmm! They both are beautiful in their own way, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder !
If you like another one better , so ofc she/he will be always More beautiful/handsome than other one !
Like Mai Davika is my fav actress , so she is always the most beautiful for me. Same goes for Yaya and Kim (the most beautiful for their fans) :love::icon12:

Dhea Nadia

Time goes by so fast, 3 days later the last episode of KC is release:crybaby2:I have a mix feeling between "I can't wait to watch cause of my curiosity" and "I don't want to watch it cause I don't want it to end this early". I still remember the first time I found Kleun Cheewit profile in early 2016 on Yaya's sharerice profile, I've been very attracted by the story, it has a very interesting one. I really wish I can read the novel in English, or even better in Indonesian language. Can anyone tell me what the title of the novel and the author?. Moreover, Mark and Yaya are the the lead role. And when I finally can watch this, I turn out to be like this lakorn very much:love: and It satisfied me so much. In the next 4 days, I'll have a kind of sadness and start wondering about ThitJee's marriage life, and other characters life in this lakorn, even though It's just fiction:sad6:I can be really fragile, sensitive and emotional over the things that's not even real:crybaby2:I don't like that feeling but always do the same thing over again, watching a good lakorn was actually my guilty pleasure.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
[QUOTE=" Can anyone tell me what the title of the novel and the author?. .[/QUOTE]

Many Thais have asked the same question. The ones who read the novel said it was terrible and they couldn't finish the book.
Jeerawat in the novel was an alcoholic, pot smoking, and eww I don't want to say it here.
The lakorn version or script was much better, and they recommended reading the script over the novel.

Dhea Nadia

[QUOTE=" Can anyone tell me what the title of the novel and the author?. .
Many Thais have asked the same question. The ones who read the novel said it was terrible and they couldn't finish the book. Jeerawat in the novel was an alcoholic, pot smoking and into men. The lakorn version or script was much better and they recommend reading the script over the novel.[/QUOTE]
I'm glad you reply to this and stop my curiosity about the novel:thumbup:I wont read the novel then:aaaaa:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
"Beauty Is In The Eye of the Beholder" because beauty cannot be judged objectively, for what one person finds beautiful or admirable may not appeal to another.

I like what James Jirayu responded during one of the talk shows for Neung Nai Suang, his lakorn with Yaya and Noey who plays Pim here.

The host asked, " Who is prettier, Yaya or Noey? "

I was expecting him to respond politically that each lady was pretty in their own or unique way, but he said, "In this case, may I be the pretty one? "

Can't wait for the CH3 47th Love Is In The Air concert.

The theme was black and white.
The actors brought their own outfits and performed their own routines to promote the concert.

Poor Mark, I meant Mr. lawyer Sathit tore his pants while jumping up. :risas3::risas3::risas3:

Last edited:

Erlee

sarNie Egg
The commercial for the 'love is the air' both Yaya and Mark's part is very sexy and seductive. They wore all black suit on and they both sit on the couch, looking quite sexy. Did the director/producer of this commercial did it on purpose?