[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
The commercial for the 'love is the air' both Yaya and Mark's part is very sexy and seductive. They wore all black suit on and they both sit on the couch, looking quite sexy. Did the director/producer of this commercial did it on purpose?
From the news commentators and I believe the actors confirmed it too, thatthey dressed themselves, but as far as the couch/sofa part - I had my suspicion- lol.

Anyway, from all the ladies I like what Yaya, Kimberly, and Teaw wore. It totally give the meaning to the saying " Less is more."

Just a question... I read before somewhere that there was a situation between Sean, Esther & Ken. Is there a thread about that or anyone could explain what happened????

Jajajajaja just curious...

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Just a question... I read before somewhere that there was a situation between Sean, Esther & Ken. Is there a thread about that or anyone could explain what happened????

Jajajajaja just curious...
You may go to the Thai section of the forum and there's a thread about it

Yak555

sarNie Egg
The commercial for the 'love is the air' both Yaya and Mark's part is very sexy and seductive. They wore all black suit on and they both sit on the couch, looking quite sexy. Did the director/producer of this commercial did it on purpose?

Mark had to sit on the couch because the shooting still not finished yet but his pants was tored because of his jump. That's why he had to sit with that pose, but I don't know the reason, why Yaya also had to sit on the couch.

Erlee

sarNie Egg
Mark had to sit on the couch because the shooting still not finished yet but his pants was tored because of his jump. That's why he had to sit with that pose, but I don't know the reason, why Yaya also had to sit on the couch.
Yeah I saw that he did, it was funny. I'm glad he can have a good laugh at himself.

Having them both on a couch, it makes them look like a power couple...Sathit and Jee all the way.

Erlee

sarNie Egg
I have noticed that Kimmy and James Ji are doing so many promotions for BH, it's just not fair that Mark and Yaya never got to do much of it. *sigh*

Kit_exol

sarNie Hatchling
I have noticed that Kimmy and James Ji are doing so many promotions for BH, it's just not fair that Mark and Yaya never got to do much of it. *sigh*
I know !! I'm sure , they will do more promotions after BH air !
It's not fair >_< ~_~ huh!
They just did once "pr " together , it was more like interview or morning talk!?! :crybaby2:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult

Can't wait for the CH3 47th Love Is In The Air concert.

The theme was black and white.
The actors brought their own outfits and performed their own routines to promote the concert.

Poor Mark, I meant Mr. lawyer Sathit tore his pants while jumping up. :risas3::risas3::risas3:

I have to say that" Thank for toring the pans, we can see Mr Sathit." LOL don't do something active, he will look like teenage boy. Just seat there, and we can get Sexy Mr Sathit
It's would be awesome if in that concert, they switch the pair after koojin performance. I want to see MarkYa's performance

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Something embarrassing just happened orz
I went to buy breakfast at Subway, while paying for it i was scrolling this thread for updates...

And ended up walking out without taking my breakfast...

:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I went to buy breakfast at Subway, while paying for it i was scrolling this thread for updates...

OMG! lol, sorry I just burst out laughing haha...

Noire89

Simply smile

Wow, hahaha! I don't want to laugh but it is funny, at least tell me you went back?!

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG! lol, sorry I just burst out laughing haha...
Wow, hahaha! I don't want to laugh but it is funny, at least tell me you went back?!
@wuzhangs, I'm sorry to hear that & I hope you went back to get your food na. I guess this is one of the side effects of KC fever...forget to eat, forget to sleep, forget to study, etc and still be happy haha

Beautiful drawings of ThitJee....

Awwww.....can't wait....

cr:as tagged, ssbtch3
Yeah i went back in to get it back, but only after I've walked like 10 metres out... the cashier guy was holding his laughter in, i never walked so fast before omg