[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

Vivguirra

sarNie Hatchling
In prev episode Chaiyan is telling Gee that she will not have to fall off the horse the NEXT day. Now it's one day later and Satit looks like he's completely healed in this hospital scene. I see no crutch:confused12:...He must have met Jesus on the way to the hospital:angel10:
LOL:pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:
I was thinking the same thing, but I think the urge to see her overcame the pain, love healed him:angel10:

Noire89

Simply smile
In prev episode Chaiyan is telling Gee that she will not have to fall off the horse the NEXT day. Now it's one day later and Satit looks like he's completely healed in this hospital scene. I see no crutch:confused12:...He must have met Jesus on the way to the hospital:angel10:
Jesus saved him.
It's lakorn magic, hahaha!
I really wanted to believe that at least a month or two had passed,lol, but naw!

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
:crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:I'm not ready to say goodbye to KC and ThitJee. What will we do after this lakorn end? What will you guys do? It's so good we can see MarkYa's events later, but not enough, I need another MarkYa's lakorn.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
OMG this is amazing. They better start putting subtitles on their lakorns too!!! :angel10::angel10::angel10:
Wow! That's a remarkable progress and change from CH3! I thought you have mistaken it with SJDK's video because they just subbed both songs. Hmmm... would it be too hopeful to think that they'd probably sub BH after this? So we can watch it live with subs! Owh the joy that it will bring to the whole world.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
:crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:I'm not ready to say goodbye to KC and ThitJee. What will we do after this lakorn end? What will you guys do? It's so good we can see MarkYa's events later, but not enough, I need another MarkYa's lakorn.
What will I do? I will do BH. Hahaha... The question is what will I do after BH.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
LMAO

Jane: p'thit! Let's go to-
Sathit: sorry jane but p have to go to physio
Jane: Then... let me accompany you na ka~
Sathit: Jane! Could you just get the #$&* out of my life?!?
(Sathit suddenly wakes up to find Jane driving his car to physio)

HORROR!

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Is Kom Faek done shooting yet? If it's Kom Faek after BH... that will be weird. Mark then Kim then MarKim.
not done yet but I think we can watch in the end of this year.
Does anyone know Yaya has another lakorn beside her 2 lakorn with Nadech. I want to see her with other p'ek.