[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

Erlee

sarNie Egg
I can't believe it's over, a little piece of me is missing now. I'm overwhelmed by so much feelings with this ending. I think this is probably the sweetest, most fun and painful ending that I have watched in a lakorn.
Sathit's pain in the car was very captivating...the sound of his cry, the pain in his eyes, it just broke my heart.
The sweet kisses feels so real, so much love in their eyes and body. I love the sneaky kisses, the way Sathit showered Jee with love and affection. I couldn't help but giggle like a school girl who just been told that the guy she likes has a crush on her too. They are so cute! The scenes together were all so sweet and funny. I love it.

Thank you guys for this wonderful journey and your sharing comments, photos, MVs, updates, spoilers etc... please keep this forum alive by posting updates on our beloved Sathit and Jee.

Please bring on part 2 as a comedy. It would be so funny. Sathit was actually quite a comedian.

cecilia

Staff member
Wanna spam too but stuck at work all day ... good thing I caught it live his morning or I'll be crazy all day today from everyone's post ... keep spamming!!! I'll come back to give my final thought on it! For now, I can only say like Yaya, OMG, cuteness overload!!!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
This last episode has soooooooooooo many fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin scenes! Not sure how anyone else feel about it, but I was totally satisfied. How can anyone be mad at Jee for giving in to Thit's begging? All of the back hugs and funny, cute gestures, on top of his good looks, who else can deny their feelings???!!! I enjoyed the fact that 80 percent of this last epi was focused on Jee and Thit. They both deserve all the happiness in the world having been through so much heartaches together. This lakorn is probably one of my top lakorns where I enjoyed the ending to the max. It didn't feel rushed at all.

I like it that Thit went to ask Jee's mom for forgiveness and that it was her mom that brought them together. After all the heartaches the mom has caused Jee, it was the last or first thing she can finally do for her daughter that is not for her own advantage. She sent happiness and love (which is Thit) to her daughter believing in him that he can truly make Jee happy, forever. I enjoyed how Thit's fact lit up when the owners of the house referred to him as her boyfriend. Too cute. Mark's expression on that scene was too funny and on point. His expression was all like, who? Me? Yep me, I'm her boyfriend. Thit was just so proud to say so. LOL

I enjoyed all the hugs and kisses, although I was wishing that we get another lip kiss, but oh well, I'll live. The words exchanged between Thit and Jee during the proposal scene was very sweet and sentimental as well. The writer did a good job on the dialog during that scene. Every words spoken were very impactful.

Kudos to the cast and crew for their hard work! It has been a while that I actually finished a lakorn prior to this one. Both Mark and Yaya did a tremendous job on their roles. Many had doubts on Mark's acting, including myself (and I'm a big fan of his), during the beginning of this lakorn, but as the lakorn progressed, clearly his acting did as well. So happy to see that he can pull the bad mouth, but soft heart role so well. Loved it. Same goes for Yaya. For the doubters that didn't think she can pull of the reang role, she proved them wrong.

Thanks to everyone on this thread for sharing images and opinions. You guys made my Monday's and Tuesday's so much more enjoyable. I was skeptical at first on how the fans on this forum would react to Mark pairing with Yaya since I know every topics that start with MK or NY typically will end with fan wars. I am too old to be a part of any fan wars, so I typically gear myself outside of those topics because at the end of the day, I believe opinions are opinions, no matter what you try to convince, minds are already made up. I choose to enjoy their individual work and focus less on their personal lives. MK and NY are really good friends outside of work, and I am thankful that they can all act together. Everyone on this thread has been very friendly, and I appreciate it.

Jee and Thit will forever live in my heart. :icon12:

Catch you all on the BH thread if you're a fan of Kim and James Ji!

Last edited:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
:pancarta: That would be me jumping from pra'ek to pra'ek :

Willy M --> Ken T --> Tik J --> Weir S --> Om A --> Great W --> Andrew G -->Num Sornram ( for a little bit) --> :icon12:Mark :icon12:

Will probably stay with Mark for a while unless James Ji wins me over with BH. I'll still watch these above pra'eks, but I go out of my way to "stalk" my current crush:love:
I support you and Mark my dear. When you think Mark will fade away, just go stalk his IG and stare at his newly found abs, and your love will return LMAOOOOOOOOO

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Ahhhh I gave in!!! Mark's face is sooo damn goofy when he smiles I could melt away or shy away with giggles hahahahah
Yes, he is so darn goofy. I can't take him serious sometimes on those lovey dovey scenes. LOL

I imagine him and Yaya probably had to redo many takes on those sweet scenes, I imagine them laughing their butts off, trying to hold compulsion.

Last edited:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
:pancarta: That would be me jumping from pra'ek to pra'ek :

Willy M --> Ken T --> Tik J --> Weir S --> Om A --> Great W --> Andrew G -->Num Sornram ( for a little bit) --> :icon12:Mark :icon12:

Will probably stay with Mark for a while unless James Ji won me over with BH. I'll still watch these above pra'eks, but I go out of my way to "stalk" my current crush:love:
Haha!

Dearest

恋の予感
Never liked Mark cause I thought his acting was so awkard and forced, but wow he sure improved through KC. My bae Yaya was so gorgeous and did some fab acting too. I'll see you all in the next MY lakorn. :thumbup:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
@Alichgo You gonna be one busy butterfly watching all those lakorns!
The only ones I haven't watched yet are Mark's and the new one from Weir/Min ( I may skipped that and delete it).
As far as the rest, I've watched all of them and many others I've deleted, but these are my "saved" item that I want to rewatch again and again.