[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

oh, this is now in "old lakorn" section. :crybaby2:

I thought it would be enough with all the sweet scenes from the last episode but I want more. More Mark & Yaya.

I NEED MORE & MORE of MY!!!! :sad6::sad6::sad6:
Is the the first step of withdrawal symptoms?

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
The ending was so definitely cute! I'm not gonna say much bc I'm pretty sure everyone has said what I wanted to say pages back !!!!! hahahha. But I love every minute of it. What a cute ending! Too bad, I wanted to see little Sathit or Jeerawat running around LOL. CH3 needs to pair these two up again. Their chemistry has gown up so much since TD days.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
I was so busy and didn't get a chance to watch yet. Just got a break and had to check out this thread first hahaha. Will have to backtrack after watching the finale hehe.

Can't wait to see....and, I love happy ending!!!:icon12::icon12::icon12:

cr:rightful owner

Ruthy94

JJ enthusiast
The ending was so definitely cute! I'm not gonna say much bc I'm pretty sure everyone has said what I wanted to say pages back !!!!! hahahha. But I love every minute of it. What a cute ending! Too bad, I wanted to see little Sathit or Jeerawat running around LOL. CH3 needs to pair these two up again. Their chemistry has gown up so much since TD days.
Same hope they pair up again

xTinax

sarNie Egg
OMG can I take a second to admire their chemistry!?!? Holy hell these two set the screen on fire!! From their faces to their birthdays, to the moles in the center of their neck... these two are on point!! I really hope they make another movie again soon. I am a long- time fan of Nadech for years, and as much I like Yaya-Nadech, yes she needs to make movies with others, please. Because look at what we could have missed...

val

sarNie Adult
Very cute ending but would have been even better if they add baby at the end

Nnidaruk

sarNie Egg
Thank you for spoiling us throughout this thread too.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
1. For me this was a near perfect lakorn. It is one the best Thai lakorns for sure. Fantabulous acting by the entire crew esp. Yaya. Amazing background music, good plot, wonderful execution and most of all the leads stole the show.

2. Yaya: I have nothing left to say about her. Everyone has praised her acting. She has done a marvelous job with KC and I hope she continues to grow. I LOVE Yaya. She just looks super gorgeous in every frame. She is Jee for me. Just like GRGR I too hope this lakorn is NEVER remade. I dont want to see anyone else as THITJEE.

3. Mark: He did have a few hicups along the way and maybe still has a tiny bit more to go but he totally won me over in the last few episodes. He is a gorgeous young man I and wish him the very best.

4. All 3 couples in this lakorn are just FAB. Jate and Dao look really good together. Their love is more on the innocent sweet side. Piak and Chaiyan are "opposites attract" category. They are extremes, fight harder and love harder. Jee and Thit are tough love.... Like Thit says " sometimes the clay has to burn for it to toughen up". 3 variations and all 3 were really good.

5. Plot & Execution: Super. I have just seen 5 or 6 Thai lakorns so plot was refreshing. Nothing between Jee and Thit felt forced.There was a seamless flow in their love story. We cannot avoid few "bullshit" plot wise or else there wont be any drama but direction wise it was close to masterpeice.

6. Today's episode: I loved livestreaming with you guys. Everything felt sooooo good as we assumed dialogues with picture. But when I saw it with subs (dont get me wrong but...) Thit dint feel apologetic in first 3 parts. I dont know why but for me the feeling wasnt quite there.. But the minute he has a breakdown in the car, when he finally realises that he may have actually lost her, that is where Sathit caught me and dint let go. For me the episode kind of began from 4th part. And my my my Sathit dug his way into her heart.

Before I saw today's episode I wanted Sathit to repent a lot before he gets Jee and while watching I saw that Jee forgave him quite easily. Then it flashed that Jee has been quite forgiving from the start of lakorn. She has tough outlook but she melts like butter. She had forgiven Piak on many occasions and this is Sathit we are talking about, the guy whom she loves. Even though she took a jab at him at the hospital saying that he raped her, she dint mean it. She tried to stay away from him thinking he hates her. There was never a time she had stopped loving him, so she forgave him easily.

Now I wanted Thit to suffer but then I realised that Thit has also suffered a lot, right from the begining. I wanted him to make up to Jee as he had been a jerk. But I am so happy that instead of having a sad fest where Thit begs Jee, and then Jee cries and then we cry its better to have sweet confession and apology. Like I said, the minute Thit and Jee were crying in the car I just wanted nothing but happiness for them. And everything that Thit did from there on to be with Jee just brought tons of happiness. And how bloody good were the last 3 parts, I just cannot put them in words. I am one happy soul. BEST ENDING:icon12:.

Unlike other Thai lakorns (that I have seen) there was absolutely no importance given to a girl's virginity. I love that because it shouldn't matter. Even Thit teases her about her dating other men (when he googles her) and I love that there was no answer and Thit kept grinning. Such a mature lakorn and loved such tiny details in it.

There were a few open threads like what happened to Jee's mum, does Jee continue acting,did Piak apologise to Jee, etc but now that Thit and Jee are fine we know everything else will also be fine.
(If I really have to nitpick I would say I dint like Yaya's braids in the baby shower LOL. Braids make Yaya look mature as she as cute baby face but these briads felt like they were on steroids. )

Uh! I am going to miss all of you guys:icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:. This was soooooooo much fun. Back to boring Mon & Tue:fighting3:.

I will be back for LLSR:coleman:.

BBYE:aaaaa:

Last edited:

Erlee

sarNie Egg
Their chemistry grew stronger and stronger as each episodes progressed. Even though there were no lips but the many kisses that Sathit gave Jee were full and real. They were actual kisses and not the gentle lips to cheeks that you see on other lakorn. I'm so in love with their chemistry that I have rewatched it 4 times from the beginning (yes that right).

Since both Yaya and Mark have two lakorn coming up and also another one each that hasn't started filming yet, I don't think we'll see them together for another couple of years. Unless the producers of Plick Fah wants Mark as the P'ek then we might see them together sooner but it's very unlikely because Mark has one with Margie that hasn't begun filming yet, I believe?

I'm depressed, I need to see them in another one soon or else I'm just going to be rewatching KC until I know word to word.

#lifeafterkleuncheevitwillneverbethesameagain