[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Yaya celebrated her birthday with fanclub....

Awww....Khun Sathit posted this picture to wish MissJee a very Happy Birthday....
Mark also wrote ps: that day nong Ya was sick but she never complained about her condition.

cr:as tagged,mark

Last edited:

Lizonelove

sarNie Egg
Wow..I went back to watch some videos of the mark+Kim with yaya+nadech like when they were signing calendars and I can see that Mark was into/attracted to Yaya. You can see him giving her his attention but I think there was Nadech and so many NY fan that he couldn't get close to her and then their first lakorn didn't go so well. It also looks like she was not trying to peruse any relationship. Even with Nadech it's obvious now that they are seeing each other they still won't come out to admit that they are together. Which I like it like that actually. Once you make it public it's everyone's business. They are still young you never know.

And then I also went back to read more about Mark and Mo. I love Mo I think she is gorgeous and super cute. I see that Mark was also studying her. I think they will be a super cute couple. Sorry MK fan. Don't hate me for this. Lol!

urassayas.philippines

yaya is my goddess.
Yaya celebrated her birthday with fanclub....

Awww....Khun Sathit posted this picture to wish MissJee a very Happy Birthday....
Mark also wrote ps: that day nong Ya was sick but she never complained about her condition.

cr:as tagged,mark

I'M SO JELLYYYYY It looks so fun to be there

Last edited:

urassayas.philippines

yaya is my goddess.
Wow..I went back to watch some videos of the mark+Kim with yaya+nadech like when they were signing calendars and I can see that Mark was into/attracted to Yaya. You can see him giving her his attention but I think there was Nadech and so many NY fan that he couldn't get close to her and then their first lakorn didn't go so well. It also looks like she was not trying to peruse any relationship. Even with Nadech it's obvious now that they are seeing each other they still won't come out to admit that they are together. Which I like it like that actually. Once you make it public it's everyone's business. They are still young you never know.

And then I also went back to read more about Mark and Mo. I love Mo I think she is gorgeous and super cute. I see that Mark was also studying her. I think they will be a super cute couple. Sorry MK fan. Don't hate me for this. Lol!
Exactly my thoughts. I know I wasn't the only one who noticed it.
I'M STILL POSITIVE WITH THE POSSIBILITY OF MARK + YAYA = LEGIT COUPLE. ❤

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
i wouldn't doubt that either i mean who wouldn't like yaya right? he probably didn't have the opportunity. as for kim she looks really into mark, maybe a tad more into him than he is to her? i don't know i may be wrong since i don't follow them. kim comes off as more bolder than yaya. however, i really like how mark is to yaya-protective and caring. i really like that kind of relationship it's really sweet.

mo as in bie's ex? don't know about that haven't heard anything about them. i heard of vill and mark though but dont' know what happened here.

as for nadech, the thais are also annoyed that they're not clear about their relationship. recently yaya said that she doesn't mind if the reporters call nadech as her boyfriend...then there are news about him with another gal, that his mother doesn't like yaya anymore, but he just surprised her with a birthday cake i think. she probably got scolded for admitting in that interview so they're like back and forth now. honestly, if nadech is like that she can definitely do better. betcha there are many guys lined up for her. she doesn't need him.

then again, maybe this is just a ploy to attract attention and stay in the news lol..if that's the case they know how to do it well.

Ruthy94

JJ enthusiast
Help me... I'm having a hard time because of KC :( feels like I'm not ready to watch anything else beside KC. Listening to KC's OST just make me sad :( how come a great drama like this had to end:( HUHU
Same I missed it so much
Can they give us season 2 or another Markya lakorn

clrssmrldn

sarNie Egg
And oh btw, are there Filipinos here watching Kluen Cheewit too? Please let's be friends haha I feel so left out. My peers talk about KDrama a lot and I can't relate lol (I have nothing against them. It's just that Thai lakorns are more appealing to me than other asian series ✌)
Oh hi there!!!!!!!
I almost thought I was the only Filipino who have watched KC :)

awesomeMustaches

sarNie Hatchling
Oh hi there!!!!!!!
I almost thought I was the only Filipino who have watched KC :)

We're actually a lot in here, I started out with Kdramas before but I like Lakorns more than I do other Asian dramas. It seems really appealing to me. I've been watching Lakorns since 2009 or something. I don't really remember. But it's nice to see that more Filipinos are watching.

xTinax

sarNie Egg
I don't think Nadech and Yaya are a couple. I think they play into it for the fans because they together are such a powerful koojin among their base. I think they feel obligated to their fans so appear like a couple, even if they're not. I mean they have been beating around the bush since 2011! If they were a real couple, they would have given in and told us already. It's gotta be exhausting to deny the truth after awhile. Unless it isn't the truth at all....

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I don't think Nadech and Yaya are a couple. I think they play into it for the fans because they together are such a powerful koojin among their base. I think they feel obligated to their fans so appear like a couple, even if they're not. I mean they have been beating around the bush since 2011! If they were a real couple, they would have given in and told us already. It's gotta be exhausting to deny the truth after awhile. Unless it isn't the truth at all....
A yadech fan here since the beginning of their careers.

They are an interesting couple, aren't they? Keeping many people on their toes guessing about their status.

They are still young and many things can happen or change.

Whatever the future holds, if they were meant to be together because of their fate or destiny then they will be together.

If not then, hope they will remain good friends and will cherish all the wonderful and beautiful memories they have cultivated for many years.

"It is better to have love then lost than never have one. " unknown author.

Last edited:

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
Finally have time to finished the lakorn. The ending was so cute so many kisses. I will have to agreed with most of you girls that I only wished they would have fall in love sooner probably episode 6 or 7 that way we have more episode to focus on the ending lol. I will have to said that Mark is Yaya BEST leading man to date in terms on height, looks, etc. Yaya is a pretty tall girl but that last episode of KC, Mark make her look so tiny especially when he carry her. I wish they will reunite soon. Love them together!!

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
Oh, I did too but I was too busy crying for Jee. lol

I also noticed chemistry between Mark and Nycha when he was confessing love for his Miss G. She is my newbie fav. (you should watch Nang Eye... she and Great were so so cute and real kisses too. lol)
Omg thought I was the only one who notice the chemistry between Mark and Nycha during that part. The way she looks at him was so sweet you can see hearts in her eyes lol plus his handsomeness added to it too lol