[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg thought I was the only one who notice the chemistry between Mark and Nycha during that part. The way she looks at him was so sweet you can see hearts in her eyes lol plus his handsomeness added to it too lol
That moment was too brief to show any chemistry between Thit and Dao. What I saw was her sympathizing him and she knows her best friend loves him so she wants to help. *Don't mind me, it's just little old me trying to side with Thit and Jee - cause there was no stronger chemistry than these two in KC :thumbup:*

Yak555

sarNie Egg
Nycha is cute too, but in KC there was nothing better then sathit and gee :love:

Why have yaya not wished Mark a happy birthday yet? :confused12:
I think Yaya want to wish Mark happy birthday nearly end of the day, but at around 10PM, Kim posted wished Mark happy birthday and she put hashtag
#ขอลงรูปคนสุดท้าย which mean #let me be the last one who post the pics (of Mark's birthday wish) make Margie left comment on Kim's IG that I'm about to post the pic for wish Mark's Birthday, how can I do now? and Yaya reply Margie's comment in Kim's IG that : Me too hahaha and Yaya tag Margie & Kim's name.
Finally Margie still post the pic and wished Yaya & Mark happy birthday, but Yaya may want to follow Kim's hashtag.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
I'm quite upset not to see Yaya posting her birthday wish to Mark. But I know that they may celebrate or say something in their private time.
It has been a week that KC ended but I feel like a month or a year. I still attach to KC.
I'm rewatching KC now and it's funny to see how Thit changed from bad mouth- vengeance to sweet-cheerful-naughty man. I can't take Thit- the lawyer seriously like before.

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
I'm quite upset not to see Yaya posting her birthday wish to Mark. But I know that they may celebrate or say something in their private time.
It has been a week that KC ended but I feel like a month or a year. I still attach to KC.
I'm rewatching KC now and it's funny to see how Thit changed from bad mouth- vengeance to sweet-cheerful-naughty man. I can't take Thit- the lawyer seriously like before.
yea it would have been nice to see Yaya's post but its understandable considering Kim's post lol. BTW it seems like Yaya and Mark had a joined birthday party celebration that was thrown for them few days ago by Kim, Margie and few other friends. Thats where the pic of the two of them sitting side by side and starring at the birthday cheesecake came from :love:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
KC thread at Thai Pantip's still ongoing just like us....haha...

So many people posting pictures with a caption: missing ThitJee or KC.

Wow....almost a week ago, the last episode already has over 2 millions views....

cr:rightful owner,pantip

twister02

M♥K
yea it would have been nice to see Yaya's post but its understandable considering Kim's post lol. BTW it seems like Yaya and Mark had a joined birthday party celebration that was thrown for them few days ago by Kim, Margie and few other friends. Thats where the pic of the two of them sitting side by side and starring at the birthday cheesecake came from :love:
It seems like it. They had a joint bday celebration with close friends. That was the pic Margie posted and few days back, Yaya posted a pic of her with Margie and Kim (she was wearing the same shirt) taken by Pok, Margie's bf, so we can assume that they indeed celebrated their bday together :)

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
It seems like it. They had a joint bday celebration with close friends. That was the pic Margie posted and few days back, Yaya posted a pic of her with Margie and Kim (she was wearing the same shirt) taken by Pok, Margie's bf, so we can assume that they indeed celebrated their bday together :)
I'm curious abt Nadech. He is hardly seen with them. He maybe busy but Yaya can go.

twister02

M♥K
I'm curious abt Nadech. He is hardly seen with them. He maybe busy but Yaya can go.
I don't know. All I know is Nadech is a family man. Maybe he's busy that night, maybe he was there..we don't know. There's no other pic/s from that night except the pic that was posted by Margie and Yaya. :)

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Y'all know I like a good laugh. Hopefully you find this funny too.

Ommmmg I didn't notice!!! :risas3::risas3::risas3:

I was about to post about it. While we are all smiling and finning over ThitJee, Nychaa and Masu tandem are heating up. They are posting pics in their IG and having events together plus, they had a fanmeeting. Will CH3 upgrade them into a koojin? :naughty2:
I wouldn't mind seeing them together in their own drama... more koojin to fin.:love::nut:

twister02

M♥K
For everyone waiting for Yaya to greet Mark on his birthday, she posted her greeting today. She greeted a belated Happy Birthday to her Sathit. :risas3:

urassayas
Happy belated bday na ka mr.prin!! ขอให้พี่หมากมีความสุขมากๆสุขภาพแข็งแรงสมปรารถนาในทุกๆอย่างนะคะ! รูปโดย P marks other half ms. Kimberley @kimmy_kimberley

twister02

M♥K
She didn't even tag P' Mark. :crybaby2::crybaby2:
She tagged Mark along with Margie, Pokmindset (Margie's bf) and Kimmy in the photo. She just credited Kimmy (in the caption) as the one who took the photo. Well, Yaya is a MK fan so she's teasing her bestfriend Kimmy as Mark's other half ;)