[Ch3] Kol Kimono (Broadcast Thai)

sarNie Adult
Was gonna skip over this but had nothing to watch today. Glad I got to see it. Pretty good so far.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Kolkimono reminded me of Saab Poosa 
all the fabric series are all link to each other 

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
cecilia said:
Tye's so handsome as Hide -- I like his pony tail <3

Anyway, seeing p'Bird and p'Mam Jintara .. made me miss KOO GUM :wub:
Mam J was in Koo Gum with Bird?... I think you got the wrong person.

Anyway, I wish they put Tye back to leading roles. He looks way better then some newbies leads. Why was he demoted?

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
meshen said:
He is a lot better looking and have better acting skill than ken.

P'Bird is awesome, but I think he has been away from lakorn/acting for so long his acting in here is not as smooth as he once were.  He seem a bit stiffs and sometime emphasized on his movement/acting too much so it doesn't look as natural like his previous works.

None the less, he is wonderful as always. Love him in here, the roles is perfect for him.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
geez, tye is hawt...cant believe he isnt still in pra ek roles. something must have happened that they wont put him in any more pra ek roles. unless they are just out of their damn minds?? ha

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thookatha said:
geez, tye is hawt...cant believe he isnt still in pra ek roles. something must have happened that they wont put him in any more pra ek roles. unless they are just out of their damn minds?? ha
the only time when we see Tye play pra'ek its lakorn airing the evening slot

cecilia

Staff member
Koy123 said:
Mam J was in Koo Gum with Bird?... I think you got the wrong person.
Anyway, I wish they put Tye back to leading roles. He looks way better then some newbies leads. Why was he demoted?
Lol Mam J as Ang with Oh W and Bird as Kobori with Kwang and P'Pu's mom lol Together, they're Koo Gum to me.

I agreed...he's better than some of the newbies ..

Maya, I'll post links for you later when I'm done with work tonight.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thookatha said:

Yeah I thought I heard some not so good news about him awhile ago, but I didn't paid much attention because I wasn't a fan of him.  That could be the reason why he was out of lakorn for awhile.

cecilia said:
Lol Mam J as Ang with Oh W and Bird as Kobori with Kwang and P'Pu's mom lol Together, they're Koo Gum to me.

I agreed...he's better than some of the newbies ..

Maya, I'll post links for you later when I'm done with work tonight.

P'Oh W. was cute Kobori, but in my opinion P'Bird was and is the best Kobori. :thumbsup:

Thanks CC, take your time. :wink:  I'm in a lakorn watching mood, so I am watching lots of lakorn at the moment, so I'm not in a hurry. :yes:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
LOL Ken is looking pretty handsome in this one. Maybe because I haven't seen him in a while. Nong Unda is adorable as always and doing really well with her grieving scenes. 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
jjinxx said:
LOL Ken is looking pretty handsome in this one. Maybe because I haven't seen him in a while. Nong Unda is adorable as always and doing really well with her grieving scenes. 

Off topic here:
Just curious is Nong Unda, Nampueng's real niece? Anyone know?

cecilia said:
There you go :wub:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIzYYlCFaLk
Playlist: http://www.watchlakorn.in/tag/%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%A7%E0%B9%83%E0%B8%88%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%82%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%A0%E0%B8%9E(%E0%B8%88%E0%B8%9A)%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%B5%E0%B9%881

I can't find all of them .. you might have to google it up :( "หัวใจรักข้ามภพ"

CC, Thank you :kiss2:

I'll check it out after I catch up with this week last 2 episodes of SSL later tonight. :dance1: