[CH3] Kom Faek (Metta Mahaniyom) : Mark Prin / Kimmy Kimberley

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
anchun is a strong character, in mind and heart.
No matter how she suffers, she will not lose herself.
she has tooo much pain too much pain i didn't saw her smile once (don't count the flash back moment) she is always in such a pain in such a sadness that mixed with " i have to be strong even i can't be happy" it just ache me to see her cry everytime i wish they really put a friend to her in this story like gun now has that old man or organd tapao has people that comfort him while anchun it keep on enduring and keep an dkeep sacrificing herself for him i wish there was a third person that can take her from gun to see some more life scene, today episode was booring to me anchun and gun didn't meet for a one second i expected a lot more than this if a random person watced today episode they will thought plerng and tapao are the leads of this drama

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i really wished if they didn't ruined their relationship in this unpleasant way , now their relationship is not moving at all and become so meaningless

koadadai

sarNie Adult
she has tooo much pain too much pain i didn't saw her smile once (don't count the flash back moment) she is always in such a pain in such a sadness that mixed with " i have to be strong even i can't be happy" it just ache me to see her cry everytime i wish they really put a friend to her in this story like gun now has that old man or organd tapao has people that comfort him while anchun it keep on enduring and keep an dkeep sacrificing herself for him i wish there was a third person that can take her from gun to see some more life scene, today episode was booring to me anchun and gun didn't meet for a one second i expected a lot more than this if a random person watced today episode they will thought plerng and tapao are the leads of this drama
Anchun has no friends because she is the daughter of the Ratchasri family. Like a princess who was locked in a tower, no one can and no one dares to approach her. Her father and brother have kept her in a sterile environment, so she does not know what bad things they did. Maybe they were afraid of Anchun knowing that she would leave the Ratchasri family like her mother. I think after her father passed away, his brother sent her abroad first before he started doing bad things.
It should be because Gun and San were good friends before, so Anchun and Gun could become friends.

I think this drama is telling the story of men fighting, and women are supporting actors.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anchun has no friends because she is the daughter of the Ratchasri family. Like a princess who was locked in a tower, no one can and no one dares to approach her. Her father and brother have kept her in a sterile environment, so she does not know what bad things they did. Maybe they were afraid of Anchun knowing that she would leave the Ratchasri family like her mother. I think after her father passed away, his brother sent her abroad first before he started doing bad things.
It should be because Gun and San were good friends before, so Anchun and Gun could become friends.

I think this drama is telling the story of men fighting, and women are supporting actors.
i agreeeee veryyyyyyy much with every word here :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the rating is 4.4 and i'm happy it went down so the writer and the production know they messed up the story and made it boring to watch the leads didn't even met for a 1 second even san and anchun didn't have a 1 second gun and san too didn't have a 1 second what a waste of episode , the whole episode was about the same thing plerng/tapao and the american guy

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
I have not started on this drama yet but i saw ep 7. Have always liked Alex randell from his prev drama, he can act! Can someone tell me a quick back story of plerng and organd in this drama? They are friends turned foe? Thanks in advance!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Hello everyone, I have been far far away from lakornland for a long time. Didn't realised KF has aired. Sad to say, probably because of the long wait, I didn't jump for joy at all to watch it. I did however watch some snippets. Anyhow, is it good? I mean... will it make me go crazily longing for new episode each week?

Gosh, I was sooo into it last year. Dunno why I am not feeling it anymore. I have aged. Ice cream doesn't taste the same anymore lately.... huhuhu.