[CH3] Kom Faek (Metta Mahaniyom) : Mark Prin / Kimmy Kimberley

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I've been watching San and Plerng's cuts. Man this scene got me good. I felt so sad. Plerng must be so hurt to do this to the one he loves.

Understand him please?
Screenshot_2018-04-17-12-24-24-1.png

No. . .
Screenshot_2018-04-17-12-24-34-1.png

Beautiful shot. Captures both their feelings.
Screenshot_2018-04-17-12-25-10-1.png

Aweee. The feels. . . conflicting.
Screenshot_2018-04-17-12-25-34-1.png

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and my last favorite part i will share for today is this beaaauuuuttiiiiifffffuuullllll reunite although i was against achun keep suffering wiht her feeling for gun and i just hate how they let that part of dok mai's kiss slide and ruin the beauty of their story but i have to say too that i just loved this feeling and this emotions :icon12:
start 2:25

mark did so well in today episode he made me believe how sick he is and how his struggling with himself

and just to added this one more :D :icon12:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BhrsikTDAx3/?tagged=kimmy_kimberley

Last edited:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Does this has a big following like the first version?

I guess it must be me who has been away from lakorn for many years now, but it feels like this was just announced a few week ago and here it has already aired a few episodes.

Before I start watching, how is the action? If it's corny, I dont think I can watch it. For some reason I can never get into a thai action lakorn. The fighting sequence is weak and fake.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Does this has a big following like the first version?

I guess it must be me who has been away from lakorn for many years now, but it feels like this was just announced a few week ago and here it has already aired a few episodes.

Before I start watching, how is the action? If it's corny, I dont think I can watch it. For some reason I can never get into a thai action lakorn. The fighting sequence is weak and fake.
It's not corny. The action scenes are actually pretty legit in my opinion! Especially those with Got since he practices muay Thai as a hobby.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
@fun I’ve been watching clips of Alex and Got only and they’re impressive with their actings. Alex reminds me of one of those trouble characters from “The Outsiders” movie/book. Got just keeps you engaged with his evilness. The man is hawt!
The parangs are just boring to me so I don’t pay attention. Was the original like that? I remember the original was a major hit. Their highest ratings was 14 or something like that.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
@fun I’ve been watching clips of Alex and Got only and they’re impressive with their actings. Alex reminds me of one of those trouble characters from “The Outsiders” movie/book. Got just keeps you engaged with his evilness. The man is hawt!
The parangs are just boring to me so I don’t pay attention. Was the original like that? I remember the original was a major hit. Their highest ratings was 14 or something like that.
I agree Alex and Got are phenomenal in here. They make Plerng and San come to life at the level of Hollywood stars.

Last edited:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
If I am not wrong the original highest rating is 21. The highest rating of Thai Lakorn. However, the original version also focus more on action rather than romance and the second lead couple was also adorable in original version.
In term of acting, I agree with @phatman that only Alex, Kim, and Got are outstanding among other actors.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
If I am not wrong the original highest rating is 21. The highest rating of Thai Lakorn. However, the original version also focus more on action rather than romance and the second lead couple was also adorable in original version.
In term of acting, I agree with @phatman that only Alex, Kim, and Got are outstanding among other actors.
Oh wow, really? A rating of 21? I remember the hype, but never got into the lakorn.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Oh wow, really? A rating of 21? I remember the hype, but never got into the lakorn.
Seem like I am wrong! The highest rating is 25. The original is one of my favorite Lakorn, and I think this remake is also good especially the action, effects, and edit are outstanding and some casts are doing a wonderful job some of them are doing even better than original casts but it is impossible to reach the original rating consider it is a remake from different channel and I feel like it is too recent to do a remake. Many people still remember the original version.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Seem like I am wrong! The highest rating is 25. The original is one of my favorite Lakorn, and I think this remake is also good especially the action, effects, and edit are outstanding and some casts are doing a wonderful job some of them are doing even better than original casts but it is impossible to reach the original rating consider it is a remake from different channel and I feel like it is too recent to do a remake. Many people still remember the original version.
Lol. I have no idea what this lakorn is about. I just like to watch clips of Alex and Got. I might go back and watch the original if I have some free time. Wow, their highest ratings is 25!! Has ch3 ever got pass 20?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I thought Sai Lo Hit and Dao Pra Sook gave Ch7 their highest rating? And I also thought Ch3 got their highest with Sawan Bieng?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
They did...i think i read it on the thaistar news.

I tried the original when it was out. The 2nd and 3rd pairing was fun. The main pairing was a bore w/too much angst.

I love Alex and Kao.

Kao/mark training the komfaek looks Boss! Chai is really good with actions.

Ch7 actions in general is popular...