[CH3] Kom Faek (Metta Mahaniyom) : Mark Prin / Kimmy Kimberley

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
back to you girl i forgot to say i love how you described it perfetly cause that exactly what anchun was going through in that scene (i was going through too :lol:)

for te lakorn if you are a fun of the action a fun of extreeemmmmmmm psycho character a fan of Alex and kao, fan of endless love story between a man and a woman with the woman is such a sad character that can't stop loving the man can't help herself wan tot be with him , fan of story that turn around fighting the evil man and save the town from his evilness then this lakorn is your cup of tea you will enjoy it

forgot if too you are a fan of mystery back gorund story with the appearance of new characters each time

i' personally didn't anticipated or waited each time for the next episode i even at some point i wanted to stop watching cause they annoyed me a lot with the side character action action action the same things keep on going abou the arms and all that but i have to say todayis the first time i feel satisfied and i'm lookign forward for the next episode why ? of course because the story of the lead is moving forward now she join him in the battle so i won't have to suffer to have scene of them
I tried watching the subbed episodes, and gosh... so many flashbacks! I have never seen a lakorn with that many flashbacks before.

Luckily, the videos are uploaded in Dailymotion so I can just browse through the episodes. However, I do have to ask. Does this lakorn involve magic? Magic like the Harry Potter sorta magic where the pra'ek and prarai (I am the word prarai exist since I have only heard of nangrai) are bind by this magic power that only one of them could kill the other or have to kill the other to cut the bond.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I tried watching the subbed episodes, and gosh... so many flashbacks! I have never seen a lakorn with that many flashbacks before.

Luckily, the videos are uploaded in Dailymotion so I can just browse through the episodes. However, I do have to ask. Does this lakorn involve magic? Magic like the Harry Potter sorta magic where the pra'ek and prarai (I am the word prarai exist since I have only heard of nangrai) are bind by this magic power that only one of them could kill the other or have to kill the other to cut the bond.
yes it's involve magic else it won't make sense if they are regular human to endure bullet or survive that much torture beating up and all te whole story is like a mix between fantasy and reality as i said in the first episode it's like an hero anime book story kinda thing saving the town from the evil soul

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Off topic. OMG @"peace" you are now a sarnie tombstone? Lol. What's next? Will be the decomposed sarnie?
:pancarta: that's harsh girl , i prefer "helpless sarnie" cause i feel helpless against my addiction to kimberley but you have to wait until next year to see what the next title is in this forum i think i should break the record then i can leave the forum :lol:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
yes it's involve magic else it won't make sense if they are regular human to endure bullet or survive that much torture beating up and all te whole story is like a mix between fantasy and reality as i said in the first episode it's like an hero anime book story kinda thing saving the town from the evil soul
Aha... a dark fantasy eh? <----- why does this sound weird? Lol. Don't get me wrong ok. Anyhow, I'll pass this lakorn. Thanks peace for the brief explanation. I'll wait for Kim's fairytale fantasy lakorn.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
:pancarta: that's harsh girl , i prefer "helpless sarnie" cause i feel helpless against my addiction to kimberley but you have to wait until next year to see what the next title is in this forum i think i should break the record then i can leave the forum :lol:
Hahaha... coz you are already 6 deep down there peace. Or... it's sarnie martyr. Hahaha... Ok peace see you sometime later. Will be signing off for a while.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Thanks guys for the feedback.

I went through an episode, not fond of the action but maybe Plerng's plotline will allow me to continue, or maybe I will just watch cuts like some of you.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@phatman there is already a sub for it

he was expressing his love to her that he won't let her go that she will be his partner forever and she is the woman that will share the power with when he take control of everything it was pretty crazy

twister02

M♥K
Wow!! Looks like I missed out a pretty good week for KF :lol:
I just finished watching ep. 6 and might watch 7 & 8 by weekend.
Just dropping by :)

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
No chance to watch my lovely Kimberly drama yet. Just stop by every day to see the comments and clips you all share, and thank you. Will surely watch it after my busy times are slow down a bit.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree Alex and Got are phenomenal in here. They make Plerng and San come to life at the level of Hollywood stars.
Kao deserves some love. I ended up watching some of her scenes with Alex and she knows how to use subtlety at times. For example the scene you posted earlier with her and Alex. Alex is good but he sometimes gets a lil too carried away with his facial expressions. Maybe this is the character asking for that but tone a lil bit my brother. Kim is not as shitty as in BH or hammy like in Raeng Pradtana. She got good crying scenes like Pooklook. That's it taking a role after Noon is not easy. Got steals the show. Kao and Alex are more engaging as a pair

Last edited:

jazmin

sarNie Egg
Sorry, long time stalker, first time commentator, whoever hasn't seen 8... and doesn't want spoilers, please look away

When San tells Anchun that everything he has done is because he loves her, for our thai speaking friends, does that mean he has always been in love with her?
I thought he loved dokmai back in the day, if he has always loved her, why not tell her sooner they arent related? I thought all of this was revenge...

btw, i've gotta say love everyones comments. I agree, Kim, Got and Alex are the best in this series. I keep coming back for them.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Kao deserves some love. I ended up watching some of her scenes with Alex and she knows how to use subtlety at times. For example the scene you posted earlier with her and Alex. Alex is good but he sometimed gets a lil too carried away with his facial expressions. Maybe this is the character asking for that but tone a lil bit my brother. Kim is not as shitty as in BH or hammy like in Raeng Pradtana. She got good crying scenes like Pooklook. That's it taking a role after Noon is not easy. Got steals the show. Kao and Alex are more engaging as a pair
I wasn't sure about Kao before. I caught the last few ep of Kao in O-nev and she impressed me in those emotional scenes. Been following her since. Hope to see more. She been in variety of roles.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
when i watch a drama i want to live the feeling that i may didn't not experience or i love to feel those emotions from the story the acting and the whole image
and boyyyyy this scene was soooooooooooo beautiful i lived through their stares their silence the connection the love :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

really bravo again and again

the silence is the best language to speak when the tongue can't express

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Kao deserves some love. I ended up watching some of her scenes with Alex and she knows how to use subtlety at times. For example the scene you posted earlier with her and Alex. Alex is good but he sometimes gets a lil too carried away with his facial expressions. Maybe this is the character asking for that but tone a lil bit my brother. Kim is not as shitty as in BH or hammy like in Raeng Pradtana. She got good crying scenes like Pooklook. That's it taking a role after Noon is not easy. Got steals the show. Kao and Alex are more engaging as a pair
Kao is the girl playing Tapao? She is good, but I haven't seen enough of her to form a solid opinion. Haha.