[CH3] Kom Faek (Metta Mahaniyom) : Mark Prin / Kimmy Kimberley

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
kim is having a live with mark on her ig and they are talkign about today episode but they are not spoiling about anchun i wish i can understand more thai i just want to see if the producer made a twist and will make anchun keep the baby pleassssse yess

Ariaryasha

sarNie Egg
kim is having a live with mark on her ig and they are talkign about today episode but they are not spoiling about anchun i wish i can understand more thai i just want to see if the producer made a twist and will make anchun keep the baby pleassssse yess
Hope so :p:icon12:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i will just take a deep breath and just watch and what happen will happen i'm already giving up

edit ; i really try to keep calm but the minute i heart the ost my heart beat and i felt stressed

Last edited:

twister02

M♥K
i'm seriously sooooo afraid to watch i'm imagining all sort of scenario is this letter from her ? is she gonna leave him in the morning ?

i'm BEGGGIINNNG please no more misunderstanding please tell him you are pregnant from him OH god
i don't want to watch
i want to watch
i don't want to watch
i want to watch

Does she even have a pen and paper with her? :lol:
Joking aside, I saw some clips of Tapao holding a small brown envelope. I wonder what that is. Maybe this letter? Maybe this is before he rescued Anchan?

We still don't see Anchan kicking the groin of Farang James and also the rescue in the warehouse or something so I think Anchan will be captured by San.

Ongard's sister too is in danger. I hope Ongard will not do stupid things and "betray" Gun.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ommggggggggggggggggggg she is not pregnant ? she made the doctor lieeee

twister02

M♥K
there is a flashbak of anchun with the doc and i think she asked a favor from him to lie for her and tell san she is pregnant so he won't get close to her that if i got it right
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All my hopes are gone.. :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All my hopes are gone.. :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:
i give up

i can't even comment on all this craziness i just feel speechless at this point

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
saaaaddd saddddd saaaaaaaaadddddd

they are amzzinnnnggg for me it's all about the emotion an i didn't expect to cry today didn't thought there will be tears but i suddenly felt sad that such a beautiful relationship is so short so limited and they barely meet