[Ch3] Kon Ruk Luang Jai (Uma 99)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ah! janie and ken, this news made my day: i love them together. i prefer ken with janie than with ann or champoo. slap&kiss, many love scenes, and maybe a r or a w. if only they have one baby together in one lakorn.
This will be those fake marriage like sapai luk tung, sapai glai pern tien but it will have a kiss/slap and romantic comedy

tinah

sarNie Coma
^i like the sound of that! I miss watching those type of storyline. Ken been doing a lot of love scenes with his co star latly..at the end of the way, he has his wife noi

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah talking about romantic comedy i rather see Yard more than Janie but i have nothing against Janie

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I love the fake marriage lakorns. Ken and Janie have always had comedy lakorns. Prajan Saen Kol they pretended to be husband and wife and this was a comedy, Nueng Nai Suang was a slap/kiss with comedy, Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jong was a full on comedy, now another comedy.....Janie does great in comedy though, she never fails to make me laugh.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
So Chompoo is not in here anymore because this lakorn was make for Chompoo and Ken when she signed with ch.3.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i like fake marriage lakorn too but it would be better if they can make baby together ^_^ . ken has kids with champoo in WWW ,with ann in OR and SB, now he should have one with janie :lol:

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
i like fake marriage lakorn too but it would be better if they can make baby together ^_^ . ken has kids with champoo in WWW ,with ann in OR and SB, now he should have one with janie :lol:
thats very true! ken has played many lakorns with janie, they should have a baby in this one :baby-scene-pop-corn:

nence

sarNie Juvenile
OMG. My prayers were heard!!!!! About time Ken and Janie got another drama together. I stopped watching Ken's drama since the last drama he made with Janie. The Ruk...Nee..something. Totally excited for this one. Hope this one airs in the summer time!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
OMG. My prayers were heard!!!!! About time Ken and Janie got another drama together. I stopped watching Ken's drama since the last drama he made with Janie. The Ruk...Nee..something. Totally excited for this one. Hope this one airs in the summer time!
this lakorn is for next year 2012

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
what?!!!!!! I have to wait a year???!!!!!!! Sigh... :(
A year seems long but it goes by soo fast. Lol, at least for me.

Janie has 3 projects for 2012, she's going to be so busy, but I'm hoping this is her first lakorn to air next year rather than Rang Ngao & the one with Film. :p

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
A year seems long but it goes by soo fast. Lol, at least for me.

Janie has 3 projects for 2012, she's going to be so busy, but I'm hoping this is her first lakorn to air next year rather than Rang Ngao & the one with Film. :p
god bliss the thing that make me waited for so long and i want it a speedy one is confirm who's the pra'ek in Rang Ngao with
Janie playing as twin's. :nailbiter:

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
god bliss the thing that make me waited for so long and i want it a speedy one is confirm who's the pra'ek in Rang Ngao with
Janie playing as twin's. :nailbiter:
i really want them to confirm p'ek for Rang Ngao too!!

i also hope this lakorn wit Janie and Ken will air in the beginning of 2012!!! i am so excited for their reuniting!! :dance1:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
sad news for everyone @pantip news saying ken might not be in here with Janie cos of Ken negative news by the reporter
accuse Ken flirting with Chompoo in rahut torachon produce by uma99 but ken denial that its not true cos he said his
wife and his family is more important to him, so this lakorn is unconfirm cast of Ken and Janie cos we're all haven't
heard any news from them yet neither from the producer.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
To be honest, i felt the flirtation going on between Ken and Chompoo. I saw them in the behind the scenes of the kissing scene and i felt the heat coming on. I'm gonna be a sad girl if i don't see Ken and Janie again. But i don't like Uma 99 productions anyways, if Janie and Ken should pair up they should be in Lakorn Thai again since their other 2 lakorns were with lakorn thai and they were very romantic and lots of JOOB JOOB happening.

tinah

sarNie Coma
what, that is a lame excuse! its the reporters fault for bringing up that news in the first place. he already came out to clarify that its not true at all and he seem pretty pissed too especially since he is most concerned about his wife..

ken-anne had alot of touchy movements too so its normal for him to do the same with his other co stars.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
what, that is a lame excuse! its the reporters fault for bringing up that news in the first place. he already came out to clarify that its not true at all and he seem pretty pissed too especially since he is most concerned about his wife..

ken-anne had alot of touchy movements too so its normal for him to do the same with his other co stars.
maybe its not the concern about his co-star but the target must be pointing to uma99 production company maybe the pro might
pull him down below his rating.