[Ch3] Kon Ruk Luang Jai (Uma 99)

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks for sharing tinah!!

ken is super hot, but wats up with his lil hair swoosh to the side thing LoL. haha looks funny. and janie is super cute!

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
here's the opening video !! ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pelbOoWfJcw&feature=channel_video_title

credits to : cityloveu @ youtube

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Hugging :heart: This lakorn is going on my highly anticipated list.

may1363

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the picture and the opening clip. Ken seems to be aging a bit, I don't like his hair here. Janie looks good.

Can't wait for more updates. Love Janie and Ken.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I love what Janie has on. And I adore her hair.

I cannot wait for this. Janie is one of my favorite actress and my love for her just keeps growing.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I simply adore Janie's hair and look in this wardrobe! Everything seems perfect already, I just hope the lakorn won't lack romance and drag! I love their first scene together, so many hugs, holding hands, and kiss on the forehead. I want this to air by the end of this year already! LOL.

I always enjoy Ken and Janie's lakorns together! Is this a comedy? I loved their lakorn Prajun San Gol! Not so much their last one though.

may1363

sarNie Adult
man oh man this lakorn reminded me of sapai glai puern tian :D

Yep fake marriage like Sapai Glai Puern Tian but I think they have more romance between the pranang. Just from the first scene, they have hug-kiss scene. Hope they have more romance and not dragging at all. Maybe :baby-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn: :r-scene-pop-corn:maybe because jealousy he rape her. Ken has baby with Ann, Aff, Champoo. Now he should have with Janie too. Hey it's their 4th lakorns together, they should have a baby in this one.

may1363

sarNie Adult
man oh man this lakorn reminded me of sapai glai puern tian :D

Yep fake marriage like Sapai Glai Puern Tian but I think they have more romance between the pranang. Just from the first scene, they have hug-kiss scene. Hope they have more romance and not dragging at all.I want :
baby-scene-pop-corn: :r-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn: maybe because jealousy he rape her. Ken has baby with Ann, Aff, Champoo. Now he should have with Janie too. Hey it's their 4th lakorns together, they should have a baby in this one.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yeah this his 4th one with Janie and he also has a 3rd one with Cherry as well and 1
more that makes 4 with Cherry is sadtroo sanaeha (love enemy) and Raeng Ruk

lilypha

sarNie Adult
abit off topic on ken's parings. He has been paired up with ann, Janie, aom and cherie lots.I want him to work with younger generation.wishing him with yaya or kim like ann pairs with nadech.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Oh, new lakorn from Janie n Ken. Thanks tinah for pics, wow janie 's super cute. Love her hair. two lakorns from Janie, so happy

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
does anybody noe wat role tht very sexy guy is playing, and whos the girl next to him? watch the clip above at 2:23. the guy tht played as yaya's brother in DJA? he's so freaken hot! he was standing next to a girl is he gonna get her? cuz usually he always plays the villan so it would be nice to see him as a good guy since hes so cute.