[Ch3] Kon Ruk Luang Jai (Uma 99)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am actually glad Rhan's mother knows Bua's identity. It would suck if the mother knew last. She is still being selfish. Gosh I would be ashamed to have a mother like her.

Just great, I have to wait until next week to see the final episode.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I am actually glad Rhan's mother knows Bua's identity. It would suck if the mother knew last. She is still being selfish. Gosh I would be ashamed to have a mother like her.

Just great, I have to wait until next week to see the final episode.
oh yeah.I kind of want her to know last.hahah. But I know right she's still selfish which i don't like too. So this lakorn have 16 episodes then?

fun

Expired Sarnie
Really. I can't image how they can extend to that many episode. But I guess with lakorn, they can do anything haha.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Looks like everybody is mad at Ken for not believing Janie. I'm actually not mad at him b/c I kinda understand him. Janie basically lied about almost everything in her life except for the part where she has a brother. She told Ken that she doesn't know Phet when they weren't in Thailand but now she's telling him that Phet is her brother. It's understandable that he doesn't believe her. It's like one minute it's this and the next minute it's something else. Plus Bua and Phet do act like lovers in the restaurant but yeah I don't want anymore misunderstanding. I want to see sweet scenes!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Well Bua did try to tell him like about 4 times. And that is not only the reason why I cannot stand him lol

may1363

sarNie Adult
Yeah, Bua always tried to tell him but he always shut and stop her. Even Phet told him but he didn't believe. I think they have two more episodes. Want to see Phet and Rin wedding and I think Bua and Ran goes back to Prague. I saw some pictures on facebook and those scene in Prague are not showing yet.

Héhé she will play hard to get him. Go girl!!!! :thumbsup:

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
have a feeling that it will b hard to change ran mom... Even after ep14, she still seem selfish... Nott and Sara too cute- want to c an ep where he just smother her with kisses lol!!!! Well I hope ran will b man enough to go to bua parent and say that their daughter Is his girlfriend u know and explain to them situation and that he wants bua back...

fun

Expired Sarnie
I just don't like how she will be chasing them out from their house. It would make him more guilty if she left it alone and have Phet rub it in Rhan's face that she was the one to contribute the most money. All I want is for Rhan to feel shameful for looking down on her and for not letting her explain to him.

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
I just don't like how she will be chasing them out from their house. It would make him more guilty if she left it alone and have Phet rub it in Rhan's face that she was the one to contribute the most money. All I want is for Rhan to feel shameful for looking down on her and for not letting her explain to him.
True- wouldn't feel right that bua chase them out of house- just knowledge where the money came from and guilt enough...

Well... Look like bua mom have no choice but to be related to ran family lol!!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I just don't like how she will be chasing them out from the

fun

Expired Sarnie

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I don't get why she would chase them out of the house either. Didn't she do it out of love? I thought she wanted him to be happy no matter if their together or not.