[Ch3] Kong Krapun Naree (Broadcast Thai Television)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Excited to watch Ken again. Didn't realize this lakorn had a supernatural element.

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
Wow! Is this airing tomorrow (7/5/16) because Nong posted these photos on her Instagram about 7 hours ago :)
Ch3 also changed their banner to this lakorn's photo, so I suspect it is officially going to air soon!! :icon12:
Can't wait to see the action and chemistry between KenWa!:)

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
Not sure too, but there seems to be no subbing project of this lakorn as of now.

~Ep1 was very good and interesting to me. (Wawwa is so, so, so pretty in here!! I don't watch much of Ken's lakorn, so this will be my first Ken lakorn.:cheer:)

~Although, she is making me miss Bangrajun.:(:icon12:

jjinxx

Wawwa is very pretty. She seriously looks like she came out of an anime. Especially when watching her pull out her X-Men skills! Ken is also a very handsome cop. It's cute that they knew each other as children. Can't wait for them to get to know each other again. The teaser scene showing her pulling his hood up is way too cute!

jjinxx

Episode 2 was nice. A little choppy but I kinda like that they're not putting in a whole ton of filler scenes. And Aer and Nat are already getting closer. She's already thinking about him often and worried about him! Yay!

I love Ken in those t-shirts! They accentuate his very fit form hehehe

Last edited:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Can anyone explain to me why the crazy N'rai wants to ruin her mom's marriage? And seems to dislike Wawaa for no reason? Or am I just missing the boat completely? Lol

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
The couple that N'rai is living with are her adopted parents. Her real father was killed by her adopted father who is the cop. She wants revenge for her father by having the adopted father killed.

Her adopted mom is Wawa's real mother.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
The couple that N'rai is living with are her adopted parents. Her real father was killed by her adopted father who is the cop. She wants revenge for her father by having the adopted father killed.

Her adopted mom is Wawa's real mother.
Oh okay that makes so much more sense! I was thinking he might be her step-dad or something but couldn't figure out why she hated him. Revenge makes sense. She is still awful but at least I get the thought process lol.

I figured that her mom as Wawaa's real mom, but does she know that?

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm still hoping someone will be subbing this lakorn T_T *fingers crossed* there are some videos which are subbed on YT but only Ken's parts :/

Anyway, some latest photos uploaded by broadcastthaitv on their IG (got it from FB since their account is also connected there) :)

FB_IMG_1470760875907.jpg FB_IMG_1470760886834.jpg

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Screenshot_2016-08-15-03-29-55-1.png

Credits as tagged
Final episode will be tonight. Buang Athitharn will be on air after this lakorn ends.