[CH3] Koo Gum - Sunset at Chaophraya (Act Art)

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Girl Bird and Kwang's version was like when i was a teenager, so that's over 20++ years ago :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
LOL. 555555

Aungsumalin was a very proud and stubborn girl, probably comparable to Taew's character in RN. So for her to be forced to marry a foreigner who invaded her country was considered the worst that ever happened to her. If you think MM was cold, Aungsumalin has her beat by a land slide. The only good thing was that she was able to tell him she loves him as he laid there dying.
Yea, I can see the similarities between the two lakorns 555 being invaded by a foreigner, sort of being forced into a marriage you’re not so proud of. But the thing is Aum’s MM was soft and sweet, Taew’s MM was like just cold, cold and more bloody cold til the end. WTF?!? Lol.

I haven’t seen Kwangs Hideko in full, but based on the MV, some spoilers, she looks soft on the inside, just stubborn/or resistance bc of her nationalism. But I think she’s able to convey, she loves Kobori, though.

p.s. This lakorn is set in Thonburi, which idk where it’s located in Thailand yet but... 555 I love watching/reading about these historical figures and connections with all these lakorns. Very fascinating!

Last edited:

xodxo

It's confirmed that 'Pongpat Wachirabunjong ' would produce 'KooKum' (Legend of Kobori) in its Sixth version.
but it's now in the beginning process only, and he considered the p'ek to be ( nadech , mark , james ji or mario) the n'ek ( taew or mew ) depend on availability of queue ..
I wonder if Off cancelled Lai Kinaree bc he’s considering doing this next? Well—at least we know who he has in mind. 555 :angel10:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Mew kind inspires the same vibe as Mam Jintara. Very young, stubborn independent kind of n'ek.

No suggestions for p'ek. Maybe ActArt will surprise us.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I wonder if Off cancelled Lai Kinaree bc he’s considering doing this next? Well—at least we know who he has in mind. 555 :angel10:
No Mario!!!!!!!! I rather have Mark than Mario but I don't want a tragic love story for Mark and Mew else I would had watched RN. Let's have Mark and Mew in a sweet happy romance drama.

P

PrincessKarina

Lol I’m so bored and nothing is really grabbing my attention at the moment so I’m just intrigued by Kookum with ActArt, hoping it’ll get materialize soon. 55 :)

What are you up to??? 5555555 watching anything cool, exciting???? Hehe
I’m not watching anything. I’m just waiting on Taew’s lakorns. Now is here! Lol

P

PrincessKarina

I’m a bit distracted right now. Sorry sweetie! @xodxo

Last edited by a moderator:

xodxo

No Mario!!!!!!!! I rather have Mark than Mario but I don't want a tragic love story for Mark and Mew else I would had watched RN. Let's have Mark and Mew in a sweet happy romance drama.
Girl you have no idea how much I want Mark in here as KOBORI!!! Lol! So much, very much right !! 555

Raknakara was Mark and Taew’s sad ending but before their sad ending, they had plenty of moments to be sweet but they were two stubborn nutheads, so they kind of deserved their fate I guess lol :p

~~

I think I would be a very lucky fan if it turns out to be that Mark and Mew are in here! Cuz I know they’re for sure working with Anne next, and if Off selects them in here too then I’ll be thanking Buddha and God together! Lol :) 555

I do seriously want to see Mark being challenged as KOBORI though. Can he convey those sad puppy eyes like Bird? Haha :p

P

PrincessKarina

ye
Girl you have no idea how much I want Mark in here as KOBORI!!! Lol! So much, very much right !! 555

Raknakara was Mark and Taew’s sad ending but before their sad ending, they had plenty of moments to be sweet but they were two stubborn nutheads, so they kind of deserved their fate I guess lol :p

~~

I think I would be a very lucky fan if it turns out to be that Mark and Mew are in here! Cuz I know they’re for sure working with Anne next, and if Off selects them in here too then I’ll be thanking Buddha and God together! Lol :) 555

I do seriously want to see Mark being challenged as KOBORI though. Can he convey those sad puppy eyes like Bird? Haha :p
OK I can try to picture Mark and Mew as Kobori and Hideko then! Lol

P

PrincessKarina

Mew kind inspires the same vibe as Mam Jintara. Very young, stubborn independent kind of n'ek.

No suggestions for p'ek. Maybe ActArt will surprise us.
Ahh! I thought that too! Mew does remind me of Mam Jintara. I love Mam’s movie version! It was a hit for me! Mam portrayed Hideko flawlessly but cold towards her lover! ;):thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:

xodxo

ye

OK I can try to picture Mark and Mew as Kobori and Hideko then! Lol
Hehehe please pray with me so the dream can come true hahahaha :)

And I will punish Mark really hard if he doesn’t improve that serious/strong acting/character! I know it’s out of his comfort zone, but being an actor he needs to be able to challenge different roles and energy!

Ahh! I thought that too! Mew does remind me of Mam Jintara. I love Mam’s movie version! It was a hit for me! Mam portrayed Hideko flawlessly! ;):thumbup:
Wow— you even seen their movie? That’s amazing! The MV I shared was all I saw. Lol :p

It’s cool—- I’m seriosuly waiting for this remake!! Hehehhe :D just hope it gets materialize soon, at least something in the work for me to be hopeful. Haha :)

Mark and Taew cannot be paired up in another sad ending! That would be too cruel.
I’m okay with Mark, but bc Taew has done so many more sad endings then maybe she shouldn’t do another sad ending again. Mark can def do KOBORI. Hehehe :) I will cry for him. Hahahahah

P

PrincessKarina

Hehehe please pray with me so the dream can come true hahahaha :)

And I will punish Mark really hard if he doesn’t improve that serious/strong acting/character! I know it’s out of his comfort zone, but being an actor he needs to be able to challenge different roles and energy!

Wow— you even seen their movie? That’s amazing! The MV I shared was all I saw. Lol :p

It’s cool—- I’m seriosuly waiting for this remake!! Hehehhe :D just hope it gets materialize soon, at least something in the work for me to be hopeful. Haha :)

I’m okay with Mark, but bc Taew has done so many more sad endings then maybe she shouldn’t do another sad ending again. Mark can def do KOBORI. Hehehe :) I will cry for him. Hahahahah
Lol I forgot how I encountered Mam’s version. Someone had to translate for me of course. I don’t even know if there’s English subtitles to her version somewhere? Lol

P

PrincessKarina

And @xodxo sure thing I pray Mark gets considered in here. But he’ll have to work hard and take classes. I still cringe with his crying and angry expressions! Lol:risas3::pancarta:

P

PrincessKarina

OK on a second note maybe I don’t want Taew in here. I cannot take another tragic sad ending lakorn for my girl! :(:crybaby2:

xodxo

And @xodxo sure thing I pray Mark gets considered in here. But he’ll have to work hard and take classes. I still cringe with his crying and angry expressions! Lol:risas3::pancarta:
I know—I’ll be very upset if he doesn’t try to cry better LOL or if he still doesn’t convey the traits of a KOBORI LOL —whatever those traits are! I also hope pOff will brief the actor playing KOBORI like when/what emotion is necessary to challenge out at what scene lol like pAew! She shows every actor what/how a scene must be done whether that scene requires her kissing the p’ek or n’ek lol 5555

But ofc if ActArt gives this to Taew/Mario, good for them too lol I’ll just be sad KOBORI isn’t Mark lol

xodxo

OK on a second note maybe I don’t want Taew in here. I cannot take another tragic sad ending lakorn for my girl! :(:crybaby2:
I think the problem with Taew is she cannot do remakes..she makes the character completely off tangent or something. I think she’s good with new/fresh scripts, not remakes.

But being she’s Actarts love child, she usually will get first dibs if they’re considering her.