[CH3] Koo Wein (Good Feeling): Mo Monchanok/Got Ittipat/Patricia Good/Pon Nawasch

twister02

M♥K
I got too excited for this seeing my two Hormones babies again in one lakorn but now they were replaced. I guess nothing to look forward on this anymore.

twister02

M♥K
No clue but I feel like Kao will be departing from Ch3 soon since she’s not in this anymore :sad6:
Feels like the two of them actually (Peach and Kao) so them not being here anymore feels like they're departing from the channel soon. Honestly, I want Kao to go back to Nadao or be a freelance artist. CH3 is wasting her.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Feels like the two of them actually (Peach and Kao) so them not being here anymore feels like they're departing from the channel soon. Honestly, I want Kao to go back to Nadao or be a freelance artist. CH3 is wasting her.
So far I’ve liked the stuff she’s been in at Ch3 cause she’s been given a good variety but I think she would do great as freelance

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Somehow I feel like strings were pulled...

It just seems so sudden.

They replaced both p'ek n n'ek to not make it look obvious.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I got too excited for this seeing my two Hormones babies again in one lakorn but now they were replaced. I guess nothing to look forward on this anymore.
They are rumored to be in the Ch3 lakorn for Change so don’t be sad just yet! I’m pretty sure they pulled them cause they want them in that. I am glad that Ch3 hasn't gave up on Patricia though. She is still young and I think her and Pon will be cute together.

Last edited:

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Good to see Pat still getting work. Too bad, I think she would have been a better fit in DJT series. I think Mo and Kao would had been such an interesting pair to be rivals so thats too bad as well. Hoping Kao gets good work next!

twister02

M♥K
They are rumored to be in the Ch3 lakorn for Change so don’t be sad just yet! I’m pretty sure they pulled them cause they want them in that. I am glad that Ch3 hasn't gave up on Patricia though. She is still young and I think her and Pon will be cute together.
Hopefully this is true. I got too excited seeing Peach and Kao again in one lakorn that's why I got disappointed they were replaced in this.

Izce

sarNie Hatchling
Sad. I thought im about to see them again...i hope they be together in some other projects real soon

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
They look good together. I remember he was in her lakorn with Boy and I was thinking he would look so much better with Pat than Boy haha. Patricia has nice curves too. Pat is one of the neks, I really didn't think needed anything done or fixed. Notice her lips are bigger than usual nowadays though..:( She already had full lips so don't understand why that was needed.