[Ch3] Kor Pen Jaosao Suk Krung Hai Cheun Jai (Bec-Tero Entertainment)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Action figures play date. That sounds so wrong for grown up men lol. That's like saying women in their 30s meet up for playing a tea party with a fake kitchen and all.

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
It seems all the boys run around with their action figures. I chalk it up to "boys and their toys." Much like video games. Girls have shopping, makeup, shoes and purses and I understand none of it. Lol.
And I've also seen an interview where Margie openly says she's realized recently that "Boy really loves Warrintorn." I think it's adorable. You can tell they are really, really close industry friends but I don't find them questionable at all. If either or both are gay or into boys, I seriously don't think they are dating one another.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I turned my conservatory room into a library and my bf turned his den into a toy room like Grate so I guess it made sense and not weird lol. Gun is into action figures too lol.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Man why can't I stop thinking that Grate is gay! Ugh now that I have time, maybe i should go be a dara p.i in Thailand. You guys would get info first! Lol
As much as I like GreatMatt together but if this case, noooo.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
My husband loves Legos...when he was obsessed with them he spent so much money. He would put it together and had it on the top shelf so kids would not get into them. But when he's out of town I would bring it down for the kids to play and they tore it apart lol. Now, it's all over the place and I throw them away piece by piece.

I know a guy who doesn't believe in an old car. He trade in a new car every year. It made no sense. Some has more of an expensive hobby.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Boys and their toys

all credits to their own personal ig (Gun, Great, & Boy)

Gun is in HK right now, looks like he's going to bring back some home to his huge collection.

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
Where's everybody?? D:
Last nights ep was good cant wait for tonight, so funny whenever weewa tries to tell poon that shes weewa comes out as something completely different!
And one thing i have to mention is i love the way they portray with the camera angles of weewa in mookrins body it amazes me, and i love how their acting is in sync! koy's doing and good job!! :thumbup:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
He looks so Angelic ^^^

And this plot is something unique. We get body swapping lakorns all the time but never like this. I like how each time Wiwa tries to tell Poon who she is, it comes out as something else. That's very creative writing.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
How can I watch and understand like you guys? :scratchhead2: I love this lakorn but can't understand anything at all.
Can't wait for today ep. Uncle Poon will marry Wiwa???

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Yeah! Can't wait for tonight episode.

I'm kinda annoyed with the grandma making everything about Wiwa saying she is the most important person

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Kim123 said:
Yeah! Can't wait for tonight episode.

I'm kinda annoyed with the grandma making everything about Wiwa saying she is the most important person
Yeah makes you wonder if the writers are giving us hints to a bigger secret or they're just plain...plain. Haha. Plain silly. There ya go.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
Yeah makes you wonder if the writers are giving us hints to a bigger secret or they're just plain...plain. Haha. Plain silly. There ya go.
We don't know for sure yet, there might be a big secret. The writers can't just focus on the grandma caring about Wiwa the most. If not it will be a big disappointment