[Ch3] Kor Pen Jaosao Suk Krung Hai Cheun Jai (Bec-Tero Entertainment)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
In FLF she's even more crazy with outfits to match her attitude. I like Matt in more.dramatic roles because she doesn't have to try so hard. The girl already look evil.

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
Can someone like kidnap the grandma and shut her away for the rest of the drama? I don't see her mellowing out at all, she seems like a spoilt brat trapped in an old lady's body....wait I think she IS  spoilt brat trapped in an old lady's body!

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
Thats true, she's probably going to stay the same and with only like 2-3 eps left there isn't much time for her to have an epiphany. 

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
So like Wiwaa was put in to Mookrin's body so she could have another chance right? and to give Mookrin another chance at changing who she is, and like she totally did do that in the beginning with her new manners and everything, and I'm not blaming Wiwaa for wanting to be with Ah Poon and falling in love and everything but man if Mookrin's body ends up dying, she hasn't left a very good legacy for Mookrin by walking around and acting in love with another guy whilst in a wedding dress and betrothed to a different guy. Now Mookrin will be known as the actress with two hearts or something. 

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Meoconie said:
So many pp watch their old lakorns, so me too. Just finish watching KRGR and current watch RTO again. I think i need them reunite in new lakorn...hahaha. Did KRGR slap/kiss lakorn? If not i want them in this genre.
Will it end this Friday? I think it will end at Saturday?

The only reason why I think it will end on Friday is because *video* (The talk show aired before last Friday)

Lynlee_love said:

Yes I love KRGR, I fell in love with them instantly, they were so awesome and had instant chemistry, she's so awesome as a brat and he was equally as awesome. The whole drama was just so well done.
I'm excited to see her in Fai Lang Fai with Boy because her character seems really similar and the clothes look so gorgeous. 

Likewise. I'm excited for her outfits as well. She has such a nice bod, lots of things look good on her.

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
That ending scene in the latest ep deserves an award, that was so amazingly done, I love how it switched between the two girls because to Lohm Mookrin was in danger but to Ah Poon it was Wiwaa. Props to the director and production team for making that work so well.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Lynlee_love said:
So like Wiwaa was put in to Mookrin's body so she could have another chance right? and to give Mookrin another chance at changing who she is, and like she totally did do that in the beginning with her new manners and everything, and I'm not blaming Wiwaa for wanting to be with Ah Poon and falling in love and everything but man if Mookrin's body ends up dying, she hasn't left a very good legacy for Mookrin by walking around and acting in love with another guy whilst in a wedding dress and betrothed to a different guy. Now Mookrin will be known as the actress with two hearts or something.
Yeah, she didn't do much for Mookrin or anything at all except forgiving her old manager. It would had been better if the focus or purpose was only to give Wiwwa a chance to know her love.

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
Meoconie said:
So many pp watch their old lakorns, so me too. Just finish watching KRGR and current watch RTO again. I think i need them reunite in new lakorn...hahaha. Did KRGR slap/kiss lakorn? If not i want them in this genre.
Will it end this Friday? I think it will end at Saturday?
It ends Friday the 25th.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Hong Hoon replace this? Oh boo there goes my weekend slots.
I agree.. not to be mean or anything, but I always felt Hong Hoon was more suited in the evening lakorns slot -.- 

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Noo please end on Sat. One ep is not enough. At least two eps to shoe Ah Poon and Wiwa's love. Even I hate granma but I don't want her accept their love quickly. Just want to have more GM's screen time

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Well Manager's description says 14 episodes. They've been pretty accurate when it comes to that but since they add a +/- at the end it could be either or. Lol.

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
I don't think it's Hong Hoon replacing this, I think it's the Mario/Mint one since that one is more suited for Prime-time and they wouldn't put those two in the evening slot. Hong Hoon is probably replacing something else. 

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Got goosebumps from the ending of this weeks episode. That was so beautifully shot and with the slo mo and the singers voice. It was perfect. The preview got me on my feet...ahhh I don't want this to end yet, I just barely got started!!!! Btw new fave production.