[Ch3] Kor Pen Jaosao Suk Krung Hai Cheun Jai (Bec-Tero Entertainment)

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Thookatha said:
omg u are so smart for waiting...whether by accident or on purpose, cuz anticipating the episodes each week was torturous!! and thatz with three long episodes each week!! lol
Agree! I should wait for them to finish airing. But it's worth to wait. One more day and we can watch it. Hope we can have 2 eps more.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know, someone here said Hong Hoon is next but an fc of Nychaa said Sapai Jao is next so I'm confused lol. I'm hoping Sapai Jao cus I don't like Hong Hoon.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Hong Hoon is airing on the 26th according to Ch.3's FB page. Just in time for Halloween.
แนะนำตัวละคร ห้องหุ่น เริ่ม 26 กันยายนนี้

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
Hong Hoon is airing on the 26th according to Ch.3's FB page. Just in time for Halloween.
แนะนำตัวละคร ห้องหุ่น เริ่ม 26 กันยายนนี้
Oh ok then maybe she meant Sapai Jao will take NangRai Tee Rak slot? Is that lakorn almost over yet?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Oh ok then maybe she meant Sapai Jao will take NangRai Tee Rak slot? Is that lakorn almost over yet?
NRTR has 14 episodes. Only 8 have aired so not any time soon.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I didn't find the grandma's speech about the blanket moving. It was kind of dumb. It's not Poon's fault that the company fell into the hands of bad people. Why is she challenging him to fix the problems she created from her own stupidity? I didn't like how tough she still acted towards Poon. Still quite disrespectful. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I just finished episode 12! Omg, that was an epic ending to the episode. The acting from everyone was great. This is the best soul switching lakorn ever. The script, the directing, and how things are played out are quite unique and have not been done before. I love how both Poon and Lom were screaming the names of the women they love. It's excellent how they switch back from Rin to Wiwa. It's so complex but executed very well. I realize that Bec-Tero partly owns Ch.3. so this is actually the channel's owner production? Very impressive. I thought it was going to be some low-budget new production but it's actually very good!  Thank goodness I caught up today and will be able to watch continuation tomorrow so I don't have to wait.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh it was supposed to be moving? Lmao, the whole time I was rolling my eyes, shaking my head at her stupidity. He didn't do anything at all so he should't get the blame. Everything happened bcause she was a poor loser in the game of love. Gosh you know she gave us a glimpse into how all the nang rais in all the lakorns are like when they get to that age. Pathetic.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I felt like it was supposed to be a monologue of her indirectly apologizing and softening up to Poon. But nope, she was taking jabs at him while trying to give him a chance to fix what she caused. I felt like they could've left it out or wrote her dialogue and approach differently. It could've been a touching scene. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Exactly! She could had admit her wrong, she didn't have to forgive his parents but at least know that he is not at fault! Maybe they'll save it for the wedding day lol.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I guess, but that's too cliche. Things in lakorns need to happen earlier rather than at the end, which will  more make sense. I love lakorns where the pranangs tell each other they love each other 3 episodes before the ending instead of at the end at the beach during a sunset. Lol.