[Ch3] Kor Pen Jaosao Suk Krung Hai Cheun Jai (Bec-Tero Entertainment)

naimisha

sarNie Egg
Guuuuuys, I managed to save english subtitles from viki, before they remove the page :cheer: (except for part 7 of episode 9..too many subtitles files and I accidentally downloaded the same file sub of part 6 instead of part 7 :crybaby2:). Except for subtitles of episode 1 (full episode), subtitles of episodes 2->13 are divided into 9 parts like this playlist. I watched this lakorn with 9 parts version, because I don't have the time to adapt subtitles into full episodes. I can share subs with you in private, but I would ask @kitkat of alwaysmeena if it would be possible share it on her page if someone is available to adapt subs into full version and sub the missing english subbed part...obviously maintaining viki team credit for the translation.

What do you think?
Yes Please If you still have the subs please help us out. I followed the thread today and I am dying to see this one

naimisha

sarNie Egg
Guuuuuys, I managed to save english subtitles from viki, before they remove the page :cheer: (except for part 7 of episode 9..too many subtitles files and I accidentally downloaded the same file sub of part 6 instead of part 7 :crybaby2:). Except for subtitles of episode 1 (full episode), subtitles of episodes 2->13 are divided into 9 parts like this playlist. I watched this lakorn with 9 parts version, because I don't have the time to adapt subtitles into full episodes. I can share subs with you in private, but I would ask @kitkat of alwaysmeena if it would be possible share it on her page if someone is available to adapt subs into full version and sub the missing english subbed part...obviously maintaining viki team credit for the translation.

What do you think?
Thanks a lot :icon12:

Tbaby

sarNie Egg
Hi if anyone knows where or how i can watch episodes 10 thru 13 please help i have searched all over for them and i have found nothing

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Aww. It's not complete yet?? I was hoping subs would be done so I can finally rewatch with subs. . .

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Hi can you tell me where or how i can watch episodes 10 thru 13 eng subtitle please
Did you already have it?

Aww. It's not complete yet?? I was hoping subs would be done so I can finally rewatch with subs. . .
alwaysmeena just uploaded ep 04 on fb. It's hard using soft subs (srt files). I always have to sync it after every break. Or I have downloaded wrong videos. But thanks for it through Hyesoo anyway, I got to finish it. :)

mona_110887

sarNie Egg

What do you think?
Plz gv me subtitles if you still have... My id is mona081187@gmail.com... Thanx in advance... I desperately need subtitles for this show... Plz plz