[Ch3] Kratook Nuad Suer (Broadcast Thai Television)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
This is currently airing. Admin, please pin. Thank you

After watching episode 1&2, this is actually a good lakorn.
There's humor and mystery to it.
Lots of that good ol' country gangster stuff, 5555
Reminds me of the old 90s type of lakorns.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
x0unerthanlater said:
Loving this lakorn atm. I wished there were others who watch this. It's a good plot and very cute pranangs. They are so adorable.

Hey, girl! :) I have been keeping up with the previews for this lakorn even though I'm not watching it... I'm debating on whether I should since I'm a fan of Sarah :)
Can you tell me a bit of the storyline?

x0unerthanlater

huajaikaungtur said:

Hey, girl! :) I have been keeping up with the previews for this lakorn even though I'm not watching it... I'm debating on whether I should since I'm a fan of Sarah :)
Can you tell me a bit of the storyline?

You should definitely consider watching this if you're a Sarah fan.

Brief summary of the plot (without too many spoilers) [p.s. I am bad at summaries] :

It takes place in a town called Arayan. It is a place full of Outlaws (suer). The costume and setting is cowboy style. P'ek, Pudd (poot) is an orphan who's part of the Suer Tongbai clan/gang. They are like Robin Hood for the villagers. They rob from rich corrupt politicians and other "bad" clans and give the proceeds to the poor ppl in debt. They are the good guys. N'ek is the Nai Ampurr's daughter. She's also a doctor.

The main plot is about finding Louang Pboo Khem's (a monk) treasure. He was known as one of the most skillful Outlaw/Suer of his time. It is also rumored that he has magic that surpasses all the other outlaws. Upon hearing of Louang Pboo Khems body being found, every Suer in town wants to find his treasure&magic....

Pudd & Khun Mor KingKaew is the bickering, bantering and teasing type of pranang. They are so adorable. Sarah is excellent in here. Her and Pop seems to have great chemistry.

This is a romantic comedy with a tad bit of sci-fi/fantasy.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this lakorn is getting so good, Sara and Pop make such a cute pair also P'Nott and Benz 

why admin not yet pinned this lakorn 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
x0unerthanlater said:

You should definitely consider watching this if you're a Sarah fan.

Brief summary of the plot (without too many spoilers) [p.s. I am bad at summaries] :

It takes place in a town called Arayan. It is a place full of Outlaws (suer). The costume and setting is cowboy style. P'ek, Pudd (poot) is an orphan who's part of the Suer Tongbai clan/gang. They are like Robin Hood for the villagers. They rob from rich corrupt politicians and other "bad" clans and give the proceeds to the poor ppl in debt. They are the good guys. N'ek is the Nai Ampurr's daughter. She's also a doctor.

The main plot is about finding Louang Pboo Khem's (a monk) treasure. He was known as one of the most skillful Outlaw/Suer of his time. It is also rumored that he has magic that surpasses all the other outlaws. Upon hearing of Louang Pboo Khems body being found, every Suer in town wants to find his treasure&magic....

Pudd & Khun Mor KingKaew is the bickering, bantering and teasing type of pranang. They are so adorable. Sarah is excellent in here. Her and Pop seems to have great chemistry.

This is a romantic comedy with a tad bit of sci-fi/fantasy.

Seems interesting and very unique! The whole finding the treasure plot sounds like a lot of fun & I really like the cowboy style, too. Bickering pranangs are the best!
I will definitely check this lakorn out, girl! Thank you so much for the summary -- you did a great job at explaining it.

I've always been a fan of Art & Sarah but I do agree, Pop & Sarah look pretty awesome, too! Plus I haven't seen Sarah in ages and PJ's in here so I'll definitely check this lakorn out :D

x0unerthanlater

No problem dear. It is a fun and light hearted lakorn. I think you'll enjoy it. The pace is pretty fast.

Not sure if you'll like PJ's character in here, but it's always good to see him onscreen. :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
x0unerthanlater said:
Alice, you're watching this? I thought I might have been the only one. This is such a good lakorn.
i started watching episode1 and already enjoying specially Sara and Pop meeting scene where Sara car broke down 

x0unerthanlater

Prakaidao said:
I thought I was the only one watch this! It's so unique and funny, and I'm loving all of the characters in here!

Welcome to the thread! This is a great show. I love the progress, and it never drags. :)

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
This lakorn indeed is very good I was excited for Suer and Lom Sorn Ruk but both lakorns are falling flat for me so this is the only lakorn airing that I think it worth watching which was very unexpected. It's a pity that Channel 3 never promotes Sara because she is extremely versatile and talented plus she's beautiful.