[Ch3] Kratook Nuad Suer (Broadcast Thai Television)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
jeedlove said:
This lakorn indeed is very good I was excited for Suer and Lom Sorn Ruk but both lakorns are falling flat for me so this is the only lakorn airing that I think it worth watching which was very unexpected. It's a pity that Channel 3 never promotes Sara because she is extremely versatile and talented plus she's beautiful. 
another good one is Hua Jai Pataphee 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
jeedlove said:
This lakorn indeed is very good I was excited for Suer and Lom Sorn Ruk but both lakorns are falling flat for me so this is the only lakorn airing that I think it worth watching which was very unexpected. It's a pity that Channel 3 never promotes Sara because she is extremely versatile and talented plus she's beautiful. 

I feel the same way! Idk how Sara isn't promoted to Prime time slot... she a wonderful actress. I want to see her in other roles other than romcom. >__<

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
x0unerthanlater said:

I feel the same way! Idk how Sara isn't promoted to Prime time slot... she a wonderful actress. I want to see her in other roles other than romcom. >__<
i wanna see Sara in a kiss/slap 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Sarah is definitely talented and amaaaaazing; she truly does deserve more lakorns especially prime-time lakorns!
She has portrayed all of her past roles perfectly; really hope she receives more works. She's so underrated -.-

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
This was a great lakorn. Too bad it's underrated. I loved Pop's character in here. Sarah & Pop should pair up again. Benz and Nott was also cute in here. ;)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I can't believe I missed out on this. I'm actually enjoying this lakorn right now. HEHE. Pop is so silly.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Prakaidao said:
This one was so good. Sara and Top needs to get paired again, they were such an adorable pair.
I'm not much of a Sara fan, but I think she's a decent actress. Before they pair again though I'd love to see Pop with one of my darlings. Haha.