[Ch3] Kuan Kaan Tong Gub Gang Por Pla Lai (MasterOne)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Really another series? Kind of bored of them but hey, at least this time around it's old school actresses and not another batch of newbies.

fanny

sarNie Adult
What? AlexT and Joy R? Hmm I want to see how they will turn out. Yah! Benz still get n'ek role. She's too good to be degrade or not getting n'ek role.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I don't think this is a series. I think this is going to be like 3NNT, where all three stories will be together in one lakorn.

From the video, it looks like Lek will be playing as Joy's assistant. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I've read on instagram that its a series hmm doesn't matter if its a series or one lakorn collaborate together so far the casting is excellent 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
from the clip it doesn't sound like a series....just a lakorn w/3 pra'nang...the grls are going to compete to see who fall of the "Kan" 1st

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
For some reason, reading this title reminds me of the Cherry/Mart lakorn "pal lhai paai daeng". I'm assuming the girls are all gonna be sassy and the guys will all be playboys?

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
The ladies are gorgeous. Looking forward to it. Yay!! More Vicky lakorns and she's reuniting with p'Por. Benz and Aun look good together. The only couple that I find somewhat odd is Joy and Alek. I'll still give this a try when it airs because it looks good and the cast is good as well.

Would this most likely be an evening lakorn? Cuz from what I see Vicky is an evening lakorn n'ek. Also, do evening lakorns only air one lakorn at a time or are their a few that air like prime time lakorns?

fanny

sarNie Adult
Finally some talented veteran actors. Sometimes I don't mind newbies, but when they promoted too much of not so talented new people it just a waste.