[Ch3] Kularb Fai (D One TV)

simplysweet

Simplysweet
I just started watching this and was wondering why Saila's house looked so familiar! Her house was Praepalin's house in Nuer Mek 2.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Amelie3 said:
Hi!

Just to let you know: A team on Viki.com started to work on this lakorn. :clap2:  

You can find it here: http://www.viki.com/tv/20925c-kularb-fai
Please support their hard work and I'm sure that more help would be welcome... :cheer:
Lots of love!

yay! :clap2: Thanks for letting us know Amelie3! I've been watching it raw even though I do not understand anything but the little words. hehe. If I knew Thai i'd totally help out.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
For some reason they make Sara strong and then weak again that's so annoying.. Strong weak strong weak... His sister and the girl that's taking care of his mom gotta go. Sara's Sid such a btch..

simplysweet

Simplysweet
AsianFemale said:
For some reason they make Sara strong and then weak again that's so annoying.. Strong weak strong weak... His sister and the girl that's taking care of his mom gotta go. Sara's Sid such a btch..

Yea, I get really irritated too how she is really strong and then bam! She gets knock out like she doesn’t even have powers. LOL. Sai is the first person I’ve seen that has super powers but end up in the hospital every time she gets in a fight.... With 3 episode left I really hope they do pick up the story a little.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Pookhong T's (Art) "cousin" - Nu Nim is soooooo annoying! Omg... Isn't she like waaay older now? Her voice is irritating me. gad! Didn't she use to play Nang'ek roles, if im not mistaken? Someone correct me if I am wrong.

fanny

sarNie Adult
Yes, she used to play a lot. Her name Oh Petchtrada. I think her last n'ek role was with Tye. I don't think she much older than Art. They are probably the same age if not then she's probably a year or two older only. Yes, her character is so unnecessary. This lakorn is kind of weird.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
As much as I love Art and Sara, I feel as if this lakorn is very choppy yet all over the place. Hopefully they pick up the story as well. I want to see more onscreen time of Art and Sara. I swear. I see them together and the next thing, she's somewhere else. It's quite confusing too here and there. Hmm.

x0unerthanlater

fanny said:
Yes, she used to play a lot. Her name Oh Petchtrada. I think her last n'ek role was with Tye. I don't think she much older than Art. They are probably the same age if not then she's probably a year or two older only. Yes, her character is so unnecessary. This lakorn is kind of weird.

Thank you for answering my question! I haven't seen her on screen in a while so it seem like she was much older now. This show was really good first few episodes... now its falling flat. Honestly, if Saila has super powers and knows the highest level of the martial arts, then why does she always get owned? LOL I just don't get it. She's in the hospital more than anywhere else.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
I have to say this so far is the worst Lakorn ever. He got shot n his right side but when she went to help it was on her left side and when the bad girl dragged her out of the hospital she was holding onto her right? This Lakorn is such a pain in the butt to watch. The first few episode was good but now blah blah.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
AsianFemale said:
I have to say this so far is the worst Lakorn ever. He got shot n his right side but when she went to help it was on her left side and when the bad girl dragged her out of the hospital she was holding onto her right? This Lakorn is such a pain in the butt to watch. The first few episode was good but now blah blah.

LMAO! I found that part hilarious too! But yes, the editing to this lakorn is horrible! I am only watching this for Sara and Art but it really annoys me when the scene jumps from one scene to another.

x0unerthanlater

AsianFemale said:

Thats so true! I noticed that too. So funny how they miss those pertinent details. Oh and her exbf & little sister is annoying the heck out of me. grrr.

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
I've just given up on this lakorn, I was watching ep 5 and went to do something and came back and just decided that I didn't want to finish it that day, I loved the Art and Sara scenes, you can see the chemistry that they have together, and I love the funny scenes with T and Sai and the Doctor, but everything else for me is just "bleh" how can her parents have raised 4 kids so differently?? Why are only the oldest and youngest kind hearted and the other two not? They would have been around to see what happened to their father and remember way more, if her parents raised all four of them, then the other two should have turned out more like Sai cause they were with their parents longer, and the youngest one should be the bad one cause she was less exposed to their parenting. 
I'm also not getting how she can become so weak so fast, its like one minute she's all kickass heroine and the next she's like the weak damsel, whats going on :scratchhead2:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Lynlee_love said:
I've just given up on this lakorn, I was watching ep 5 and went to do something and came back and just decided that I didn't want to finish it that day, I loved the Art and Sara scenes, you can see the chemistry that they have together, and I love the funny scenes with T and Sai and the Doctor, but everything else for me is just "bleh" how can her parents have raised 4 kids so differently?? Why are only the oldest and youngest kind hearted and the other two not? They would have been around to see what happened to their father and remember way more, if her parents raised all four of them, then the other two should have turned out more like Sai cause they were with their parents longer, and the youngest one should be the bad one cause she was less exposed to their parenting. 
I'm also not getting how she can become so weak so fast, its like one minute she's all kickass heroine and the next she's like the weak damsel, whats going on :scratchhead2:

I so agree with you. I want to give up on this lakorn ... but Art & Sara are making me stick with it so I'll be watching a few more episodes until I can't handle it anymore xD
Agreed, they have amazing chemistry. And I'm really liking the Doctor, too. And I wondered the same thing, how can all four kids be so different? It's angering that the middle kids are so evil and that Sara and her youngest sister are not.
Also, I'm disliking how Sara can become weak so fast. Like at the beginning, I disliked how Sara would be all skilled at fighting with the eye and then when the bad guy hit her forehead, she'd be down. Like really? She's definitely growing stronger but still, she gets weak so fast.

This lakorn is going downhill. There's less Art and Sara scenes and more scenes of the bad guys -.-" I'll stick onto this lakorn for a few more episodes & see how it turns out ^^

Other than all that negativity, I'm really loving the ending OST and Art & Sara's couple. I'm liking the revenge idea, too. They deserve a better storyline. I feel like a modern, normal storyline would suit them. And how about a slap/kiss, too? xD

simplysweet

Simplysweet
OMG! I just want to pull my hair out after seeing the preview for tomorrows episode!! p'T!! wth are you thinking getting drunk and then sleep with the WRONG girl!! :rant:   LOL. gosh, as much as i hate how horrible this lakorn and editing is I just want to know how it ends. errr! Orn needs to die already i am so annoyed with her!

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
huajaikaungtur said:
I so agree with you. I want to give up on this lakorn ... but Art & Sara are making me stick with it so I'll be watching a few more episodes until I can't handle it anymore xD
Agreed, they have amazing chemistry. And I'm really liking the Doctor, too. And I wondered the same thing, how can all four kids be so different? It's angering that the middle kids are so evil and that Sara and her youngest sister are not.
Also, I'm disliking how Sara can become weak so fast. Like at the beginning, I disliked how Sara would be all skilled at fighting with the eye and then when the bad guy hit her forehead, she'd be down. Like really? She's definitely growing stronger but still, she gets weak so fast.

This lakorn is going downhill. There's less Art and Sara scenes and more scenes of the bad guys -.-" I'll stick onto this lakorn for a few more episodes & see how it turns out ^^

Other than all that negativity, I'm really loving the ending OST and Art & Sara's couple. I'm liking the revenge idea, too. They deserve a better storyline. I feel like a modern, normal storyline would suit them. And how about a slap/kiss, too? xD

Well it ends next week, so no point in giving up now. Yeah, thats the one thing that doesn't really make sense to me, her parents would have spent more time raising the two middle ones then the little one, so they shouldn't have turned out like that, unless they were both adopted when they were like 10 or so??

Well I guess if they hit her third eye, and that the all powerful eye then it could make sense?? The only reason why I liked her fainting all the time was cause T would always be there to catch her. 

Ooooh slap/kiss would be good!! This lakorn and the last one they did together was totally fantasy focussed, a modern, normal lakorn would be good, preferably something to do with them stranded on an island???