[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
My best picture of them is from their private moment....so as a NYFC, I cannot share it for preserving their privacy loool. Nadech will come to kill me :risas3::risas3::risas3:
Looks interesting @ sasuke06

Can you please send it to my inbox?i promise not share it to anyone :naughty2::naughty2::love:advance thank you:thumbup::risas3:

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
I don't know if Tor and Ice are lucky to be in the same lakorn with NY when I read that many people have skipped or fast forwarded their parts. I feel sorry for them and their fans because the scripts didn't do them justice especially Ice, and she didn't get a chance to showcase her talents.

I've never watched their works but from what I've read or heard they are two very good actors.
You're correct Vimalee

That is IceTor karma when in fact it's the production film outfit faults IceTor is actually not 100%lucky . ....viewers skipping them is a huge insult.Many hates the No Problem Production and call them HUGE Problem Production :BangHead::BangHead:
:fighting3::sad6:

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
hey guys i just wanted to know; what do u think about nadech's singing?
personally i think he has a nice voice and one of the actors who can actually sing but someone on YT commented that he should just stick to acting.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
personally i think he has a nice voice and one of the actors who can actually sing but someone on YT commented that he should just stick to acting.
I personally thinks he is one of the few actors that can do both. I like his voice and like that he sounds good singing looktoong and he lum too! He's very talented and has great stage presence and I can see him doing various other things when he's too old to be pra'ek.

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
You're correct Vimalee

That is IceTor karma when in fact it's the production film outfit faults IceTor is actually not 100%lucky . ....viewers skipping them is a huge insult.Many hates the No Problem Production and call them HUGE Problem Production :BangHead::BangHead:
:fighting3::sad6:
i agree their lakorns are quite inconsistent (most of the time), the only 1 i think they did right on was Lom Sorn Ruk

Kian

sarNie Egg
My best picture of them is from their private moment....so as a NYFC, I cannot share it for preserving their privacy loool. Nadech will come to kill me :risas3::risas3::risas3:
Just wondering, but would it happen to be the pic that Nadech took while NY was in New York? That was adorable lol. If not, can we get a brief description of what the pic is about? I want to spazzz :cheer:

Looking forward to pictures of Yaya at the Louis Vuitton event :cheer::cheer: I low-key also want the press to grill her about the ring on her wedding finger, I hope they haven't forgotten about that :pancarta:
if media wont mention about NY SECRET ENGAGEMENT it will really looked suspicious it means NY managers or Yaya herself already have an agreement to all the reporters not to ask her this :icon12:SO PRIVATE MATTER:icon12: of her:love: lovelife:love::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2:

Btw I hope no one is :fighting3::BangHead:very demanding:BangHead::fighting3: here because NYinterFC translator was very upset to those who were very demanding old ones and young ones she almost quit some fans don't respect her as if she is their slave only few knows how to translate she's also busy as a human being but some didn't care all they know was just to DEMAND :fighting3:her.

Please have the decency to be patient she is not our slave she is also a human being:sad6::crybaby2:thanks
yep i agree with this I was able to communicate the NYinterFC translator via IG she was really upset to those fans who are so demanding.I tried to convinced her to never quit.and she was firmed she will never translate anymore.I'm glad she changed her mind she is a hard core NYer but I guess her mood will change if she gets irritated again to never translate again.

So please REFRAIN from being TOO DEMANDING let us wait patiently when she has the time to translate she is also busy with her daily live routines.Thank you all

Hi everyone

I don't have high hopes for Likit Ruk it might be a boring lakorn NY won't have sweet moments since Ya is a princess and Na is just her body guard if you are not a hard core NYer you will enjoy LR for those NYers this will be boring for us all no FIN moments for us to enjoy I hope I am wrong .please don't hate my post just saying my opinion you don't need to believe me.
Yep LR will be really so BORING it will be more on drama a melodramatic one NY will be always fighting no sweet moments it would be better if ms Anne copied the whole script of Manee Yard Fah i mean the remake itself because it is really an awesome lakorn of Anne and Willy many skinships and many kissing scenes because the story Will doesnt know yet that Anne was a real princess therefore Willy was not afraid to hug and kiss Anne when they met in an island unlike LR Nadech is fully aware that Ya is a princess so he cant dare to kiss and hug Yaya they bicker the whole time:fighting3::BangHead: no romantic moments so I assume LR is not for hard core NYers but for casual viewers I mean so dont be too excited for any fin moments:fighting3:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Yep LR will be really so BORING it will be more on drama a melodramatic one NY will be always fighting no sweet moments it would be better if ms Anne copied the whole script of Manee Yard Fah i mean the remake itself because it is really an awesome lakorn of Anne and Willy many skinships and many kissing scenes because the story Will doesnt know yet that Anne was a real princess therefore Willy was not afraid to hug and kiss Anne when they met in an island unlike LR Nadech is fully aware that Ya is a princess so he cant dare to kiss and hug Yaya they bicker the whole time:fighting3::BangHead: no romantic moments so I assume LR is not for hard core NYers but for casual viewers I mean so dont be too excited for any fin moments:fighting3:
I like a good courtship and I am fine with just that - as long as I can see handsome Nadech through out the 10+ episodes then it's all right in the world :love:. I saw pictures of wedding dress and I saw a picture of Yaya in hospital attire ( some fan translated the caption to mean delivering baby so maybe there's some hankypanky going on). Maybe they're meet up somewhere accidently before discovering their real roles and had some sort of infatuation with each other but only to find out that she's a princess and he's her guard. I surely hope it's nothing like Leurd Kattiya because I would die!

Last edited:

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
I feel like Anne is being smart by letting people have low/moderate expectation to the lakorn so that when she does give us something, it'll be very well received.

But yes I do hope that the remake doesn't change much from the original because the original was so good. I was on an emotional rollercoaster ride. But like @Alichgo said as along as nadech is there for lots of eps, I'll be really happy.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
He is one of the few actors that can sing really well & in my opinion, his voice suits a variety of songs. Whenever I see him performing with other actors (e.g. at the 4+1 concert), I'm always comparing him to them >< and he's always the best singer among them (to me anyway)

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
Have you guys seen the new yaya's mag cover? She looks GORGEOUS omg I cant stop admiring her beauty lol. absolutely one of the best visual among thai's actresses imo

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Was there a media session at this event? Wow, if no one asked Yaya about the engagement deal, then there must be something there to hide ;):aaaaa::icon12:
In the video I watched it looked like she was being interviewed by some reporters so I'm guessing there was a small media session but it may have only been questions about the event.

Is Likit ruk a remake?

LR is not a remake but according to Anne Thong it is almost the same Manee Yard Fah the only difference that i know Willy doesnt know that Anne was really a princess while Nadech knows he is dealing with a princess that is why i said LR is dedicated for casual viewers in general not for hard core NYers

Anne Willy first meeting

Willy(forgot his name in this lakorn hehe) wont dare to touch Princess Areeyah if he knows that she is a real princess here's their MV

Last edited: