[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@yk

That's the best coming from Nadech. Will translate later unless someone can do it first. Quite busy today and haven't have lunch yet and it's already 4:30 pm here. Got to run. Another carpool.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks for sharing na ka.
yaya kugimiya said:
can anyone translate this?thanks

cto

Here's the translation na ka. 

Nadech said,

Today my love is good.  She is a person when I have a problem, I can talk to and consult with. 
When she has a problem, she can also share with me too.  My life right now is content/full-filled
in everything, full of happiness, full of works, full of love, and I don't need anything more than this.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you so much bubba for taking the time to translate this for us.

Your translation is perfect and I couldn't translate any better myself.

" My life right now is content/full-filled in everything, full of happiness, full of works, full of love, and I don't need anything more than this. "

When I read this statement, I thought of the times when Nadech had to take those long bus rides to/from Bangkok to film lakorns because he couldn't afford planes tickets.    He has come a long way in such a short time.    Very happy for him, his family, friends, and fans.

bubba said:

Nadech said,

Today my love is good.  She is a person when I have a problem, I can talk to and consult with. 
When she has a problem, she can also share with me too.  My life right now is content/full-filled
in everything, full of happiness, full of works, full of love, and I don't need anything more than this.

YayaFan

sarNie Egg
bubba said:

Nadech said,

Hello everyone! :)

Was this an article? Sorry, I'm still behind in NY happenings (new fan) but have they actually come out that they are indeed together now?

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
YayaFan said:

Hello everyone! :)

Was this an article? Sorry, I'm still behind in NY happenings (new fan) but have they actually come out that they are indeed together now?

hi YF 

welcome here yadech are couple based on their actions but sorry they ae tight lipped and private when it comes to love matters we will just respect their privacy

CaSURVIVOUR

Vimalee said:
Thank you so much bubba for taking the time to translate this for us.

Your translation is perfect and I couldn't translate any better myself.

" My life right now is content/full-filled in everything, full of happiness, full of works, full of love, and I don't need anything more than this. "

When I read this statement, I thought of the times when Nadech had to take those long bus rides to/from Bangkok to film lakorns because he couldn't afford planes tickets.    He has come a long way in such a short time.    Very happy for him, his family, friends, and fans.

thanks Vimalee

looking forward foy yadech grand wedding in the future God bless their union without hindrances who will join me in bangkok on that day(sorry for being crazy) :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@YayaFan, :welcome: and I hope you'll enjoy being here na ka.  It's Nadech's interview from Praew magazine ka.

Nadech Oral-B CF.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bsE1U5F4iE
cr:Oral-B thailand

Nadech and his Oral-B toothbrush.....

So cute......

cr:as tagged

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Yaya's upcoming schedule......

cr:dada

Oct.  8   --  Commencement Ceremony at Chulalongkorn University
Oct. 16  --  Hamburger magazine event
Oct. 17  --  Seventeen event at Siam Paragon
Oct. 22  --  OK Awards 2015 ceremony
Oct. 28  --  Central Plaza Westgate event
Oct. 31  --  Making merit  for Kathin
at Wat Thon Hong in Nakhon Si Thammarat province

credit to urassayaclub

Step

Mrs James Ma
Boy posted this
Space4ny 'Asking P'Hulk to tell Barry Kugimiyasperbund that having a green chest hair is a lottttttttt more cooler @urassayas oops wrong tag'

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Nadech's interview......

Thanks to space4ny for the translation na ka.

"Barry Nadech" complain he will be working so he can not go to congratulate "Yaya Urassaya" at her graduation ceremony.   Say he might give her a celebration later. Don't want to say about spacial gift.    Denied reserving the whole restaurant to celebrate Yaya graduation.  Said they might have dinner together with the whole families. Feeling shy because many people keep an eye on their relationship hoping that it will be more open after Yaya graduated.   Said personally he didn't think that much. Understand many people haven't stop cheering for them.   Said he will be making merit with her in KhonKaen, and inviting all fanclub to go and make marit together.  He is not serious about being compair to "Aung Ye Lin" an actor from Myanmar.   Said he is happy if Aung Ye Lin going to be a superstar like him.  Confirm he never know Aung Ye Lin personally.

Another article about our down to earth pra'ek.....

cr:as tagged
Again thanks to space4ny for the translation.

For being down to earth we have to give it to Nadech Kugimiya.
Because he using BTS (sky train) with casual look and wait in line.
Make all the fans that saw it feeling very fin.

CaSURVIVOUR

bubba said:

Nadech said,

thanks bubba

i love it's meaning i am imagining  yadech's wedding day and all NYers are gathering in Bangkok as their fan guests from all over the world :heart:  :heart:  :heart: