[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hello Everyone

How are you, ladies ? Hope you're well and alls good, your families too. Miss you lots.

I've been mia for a bit, life takes a little detour, crunch time for me. Without exception dropping by to read all that you kind ladies posted here and in RS2, the best place to be, thank you for that.

Thanks to dearest bubba, I am very happy to be in this new family for Yadechs newest project. Its an inaugural trip I am stoked with all that'll happen in the coming days with our lovely couple. Mae Keaw always the first to post delightful pics contractual commitments most likely prevented so peeps need to chill, bad fans those who bashed.

Did Christmas come early ? We're rewarded with not one but possibly another Yadech lakorn in the near future, how excellent is that ! 

Out of sight aint out of mind, every post is read with appreciation and thank wholeheartedly, or I wont be refreshed with the latest of our lovely couple. 

Thank you, bubba, Malee, Lazy, yk, jun - thanks for your lovely vid - MsZoe, queen, mc - musm, bubbles8, m9, ptenchik  - I love reading all your comments, and for your time writing long, informative messages, it is so appreciated. Hello to Amikou, jellyfish, yayafan, step

key 

[SIZE=26.8334px]XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX[/SIZE]

Sending best birthday wishes to someone special 
May your day commence with celebratory aplomb,
full of joy and happiness 
Each moment memorable, bouncy,
marvellous and sparkling
Your wonderful day the best to be and
throughout the entire year
Happiest Birthday, dearest Chai,
xoxoxo key 

cr elum

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
So glad to see your post, @ key, we miss you too
@ Zoe, i guessed his look maybe from a magazine photo shoot , coming in this month.

Will Ramil & Petra look alike those pics

Ramil, Petra in past Vs present 

@Chai  :hapbday:  :hapbday:  :flowers:  :heart: wish you all the best of luck.
Cr. c.tayparee,Nitboon 

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone and hope you all had a nice weekend na ka.
@key, soooo happy to see your post my dear.  We sure miss you mak mak na.  Thank you for stopping by with your busy schedule.  Hope everything is going well for you na ka :heart: .

:hapbday: :party:Happy Birthday @chaitra
                                                           May all your wishes and dreams come true na ka!      :hapbday: :party:

Another magazine for Yadech...Harpers Bazaar for September cover ka.

cr:bazaarthailand

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
YayaFan said:
Thanks for the reply, Lazydramafan :) Is there a filming schedule for this drama yet?

Re-watching Thoranee this weekend. Love P'Athit and Nong Nee.  :heart:  

hi yayafan

same here never get tired watching NY old lakorns i just finished DJA then i am currently watching GRGR then after this RS then TNNKK again :coverlaf:  :thumbup:  very much crazy until the new NY lakorn will be finished

hi key 

how are you we miss you already :welcome1: to our new home sweet home

hi chaitra :hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday: to you i wish you all the luck on your birthday :bdaycake:  :bdaycake:  :bdaycake: :party:  :party:  :party:  :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
m9saeteurn1 said:
Is this his cop look?
I HOPE SO!!!!! Swoonworthy mak mak <3

Im kinda glad they're not releasing anything, and i hope they continue to release very little! I want to be surprise with everything yeah yeah!!

But very happy to see anyama with na, that means there's a high chance she's their photographer, love her pics

chaitra

sarNie Adult
My Dearest Keylargo, Thank you sooooooooooooooooooo much for remembering my birthday. Always the first....I missed you sooo much. So happy you are back :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: .  

Bubba, Jun, YayaKugimiya and Vimalee: Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooo much lovelies for such warm wishes. Being a part of Yadech family has always brought their fans closer. SO glad to be a part of this family and to have such amazing family members.  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:

Have an awesome day tomorrow  :dance1: And lets all be a part of another Yadech adventure. Cant wait for the filming to start :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I super :heart: :heart: :heart: this latest Praew article.

BIG thank you to space4ny for another awesome translation!

Q:   One of the lovely massage is lately when Yaya and Nadech answer an interview.   You both all one another important person.

Y:    Yes ka, if you don't count family member.   The closest person in the world is P'Nadech.   I can say that confidently.    Because we both entered the entertainment industry at the same time.   And we gone through many thing together.   I trust P'Nadech the most.   It not easy working in this industry.   There are both people who love you and people who don't.  

P'Nadech alway remind me not to think about it too much.   Every time that I have a problem he always help me find the middle way.   He is a very good consultant.   I think it might be because he grew up in a family with a lot of woman.   That's why he understand woman very well.  

And he is also old fashion.   Like when we shooting a fashion shoot and he saw me with a sexy clothe, during break he will say   "Find something to cover her please".

CaSURVIVOUR

thanks Vimalee

this is my favorite FIN PART :heart:

And he is also old fashion.   Like when we shooting a fashion shoot and he saw me with a sexy clothe, during break he will say   "Find something to cover her please".

CaSURVIVOUR

BTW i read somewhere YADECH went to the gym again together :heart: at dawn  unchaperone (w/o their moms)  :heart: omg my yeadech heart  :cloud9:    :coverlaf:

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Well there was once at his event a lil girl wore white and it was raining (hence it becomes see through), Na asked a staff to give her an extra shirt to help cover her up. Whether it's a boy or girl, young or old, yaya or someone else, if he could he would help cover, shield and take care, of course it's more special towards ya but defintely not exclusive to ya, and that's what makes him so much more genuine and appreciative :D

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
A couple that works out together?!!! :) I like the sound of that! I think couples who work out together are super cute!!!