[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

bubba

Keep On Smiling
An cute article from TV pool

"Yaya" was really shy that "Margie" teased  about "Nadech" giving her a huge bouquet of flowers

Thanks to space4ny for the translation na ka.

Yaya happy came to Samui as a presenter of Bangkok airway to plant coconut trees for people in Samui.  Said after graduate she would like to thank everyone that kind to her.  And for P'Nadech they went to have a meal together.  He also gave her a flower bouquet as big as her.  So Margie teased her that the flower that she give to Pok (Margie's boyfriend) was not as big as the one Nadech gave to Yaya.  And Yaya teased Margie back saying that even though Margie's flower was smaller but the relationship is a lot more closer than her.

Now she decided to continue study master degree international programme at the faculty of Arts, Chulalongkorn University. So she can finish at the same time with P'Nadech that have already study master degree. And have to wait for Nadech to be ordained before they came back to work in drama together again, please follow and support them.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
Nadech on HAMBURGER MAGAZINE cover coming out on October 14th......

BTS of OK magazine shooting.......

cr:pokkhrong,hamburgermagazine
GOODNESS!! Look at that face!!! so much sex appeal!!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Wow......Nadech is so hawt!!! :drool:
pe A_supachai posted this with a caption, "Do you want to be the fish that let the Bear eats, or do you want to be the Bear that eats fish?"

And, mae Keaw posted this with a caption, "@Every FC, who will be the fish, raise your hands... Hahahahaha"

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
bubba said:
pe A_supachai posted this with a caption, "Do you want to be the fish that let the Bear eats, or do you want to be the Bear that eats fish?"

And, mae Keaw posted this with a caption, "@Every FC, who will be the fish, raise your hands... Hahahahaha"

Lol , thank you @ Bubba, 5555 Bear eats Fish or Fish eats Bear, Mea Keaw and P' A_Supachai such teasers
Ya posted this pic, I will translate her pic " of course , ME" lol

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
There is only one Bear, I'm raising my hand up....who else want to join me? Let's be fishes on :cloud9: together, see you up there :lol:.

Those abs :yummy: :faint: :drool:.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
bubba said:

His body is looking really good. My boy has been working out really hard!  :spicy:  :cloud9:

saki

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
@Ms.Zoe, wait for me :scooter: .......... :cloud9:

BTS of 2016 calendar with Yaya, Margie, and Kim.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IOK4hkEh3w
cr:windlight2012

Awwww......can't wait.....

cr:as tagged

All of them look pretty good in the photos! Thanks.

I feel a little sorry for Mint to be honest but at least she's happy where she is. The trio (Margie, Yaya and Kim) make a good team anyway. They should have another lakorn series like what they did before in Thara Himalaya, Duang Jai Akkanee etc. Of course, it will only be 3 episodes now that there are only 3 girls in the group.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Nadech & Yaya & many more celebs will be at the HAMBURGER 14th Anniversary event this Friday, October 16th......

One of Nadech's interviews from HAMBURGER mag.....

cr:as tagged

Thanks to ka.ta_love_ny for the translation na ka.

"I feel that being leading actor is not just go into the scene. But we want to see ourselves as an actor. When we accept to work on one character, we want to put our full efforts to become that character. We want our character to look different from who we really are. And I don't want all viewers see the real Nadech still occur in that character as they usually see. "

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I saw the clip and it's so cute!

Yaya.....Thank you na ka Pe Putdern, you came here to congratulate me on my graduation....

Pe Putdern......No, I came here to apologize for harassing Barry (Nadech) so often.

ps:   Notice the second picture I posted below.   Lol, she also included the picture that she was hugging Nadech to the bouquet of flowers that she gave Yaya.   She is a very fun person and a long time Yadech shipper.

credit as tagged and space4ny

fresh

sarNie Adult
Thanks for EngSub from NY Sisters
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ0mCO-044Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKyxbEaRLYw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTSiX6YR1vY

Can't wait to see NY at the Hamburger event tonight