[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I'm glad to see many people who have played important parts in Nadech's life were there at his ordination, one of his very important and memorable milestones.      Many producers from Makers Group, Makers Y, Lakorn Thai, and No Problem, director, hair stylists, make up artists, his manager, family, relatives, friends, and over 200 fans were there.

This ordination was very beautiful and solemn.   Nadech looked very dignified and content.    I've followed Nadech since DJA in 2010, and I can say that I'm very touch, proud, and happy to be a part of his life.

credit as tagged and NY CLUB FB

Step

Mrs James Ma
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wH0bckf2U0Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zjxn94yVvms

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZVjcYAPBuI

Nadech and Mew on tonight show for TRKJ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwwRkq-XoF0

bubba

Keep On Smiling
A very nice interview from Sudsapda magazine.
Thanks to space4ny for the translation na ka....

cr:kugimiya_urassaya, space4ny

Urassaya Sperbund (Yaya)

How you feel to be a huggable girl?

"Happy ka, one thing that I like the most in the world is "Hug". It's the action that can represent many things.
Every hugs of mine has meaning.  I have to thank every fanclubs that voted for me.  I'm so lucky to have
people that love me and support me always.  I thank you truly from my heart.  I don't know what I have done
in the past live to have so many people love me in this life. (Smile).

Magazines for December 2015.....
Nadech for Ploy Gam Petch and Yaya for Sudsapda.....

cr:greentealatte01

ptenchik

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
Wow.....just started filming LLSR and they already had Nadech and Yaya (Petramin) on the cover of PPBT magazine issue 1920....

cr:as tagged
Возможно, у Nadech есть хорошее спаривание с другими актрисами, как и у Yaya с другими актерами....Но в моем сердце они всегда останутся ИДЕАЛЬНОЙ ПАРОЙ)))))
Несмотря на то, что многие фанаты возмущены их частыми совместными лакорнами, надеюсь что они смогут через все пройти вместе, сохранив свои теплые дружеские отношения!!! :kiss2:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
ptenchik said:
Возможно, у Nadech есть хорошее спаривание с другими актрисами, как и у Yaya с другими актерами....Но в моем сердце они всегда останутся ИДЕАЛЬНОЙ ПАРОЙ)))))
Несмотря на то, что многие фанаты возмущены их частыми совместными лакорнами, надеюсь что они смогут через все пройти вместе, сохранив свои теплые дружеские отношения!!! :kiss2:

Very well said ptenchik!!!   I think ptenchik said that " Perhaps Nadech have a good pairing with other actresses just like Yaya with other actors .... But in my heart they will always be a perfect pair)))))  Despite the fact that many fans displease with their frequent pairing in lakorns, I hope that they will be able to pass through together, maintaining their warm and friendly relationship !!! :kiss2: "

Yaya's taking her daddy on a tour to celebrate Father's Day in Siem Reap, Cambodia.....

cr:as tagged,urassayas

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
bubba said:
Some more of my favorite pictures....

So proud of her pe chai.....

Simply beautiful.....

cr:as tagged

Clip....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhQ90hna5wk&feature=youtu.be
cr:CityLoveUchannel

i'm not a Buddhist so i didn't really understand about ordination but i still find it beautiful and touching that a son/daughter would do so for their parents. like, there is nothing more beautiful for me when children make their parents proud, which i think is what Nadech's parents must be feeling. i actually teared up a little while looking at the photos. i hope that he will finish his ordination safely  :)

and tbh, i'm feeling envious of Nadech&Yaya, so young yet already met someone that they can call their partner in life(and hopefully this will come true). both are successful individually and more so when they are together. since they work in the same industry, they could share happiness and pain together and understand each other better. how i wish this could happen to me as well, i'm still looking for one myself  :unsure:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@lilyalana,

I share your sentiment!    Being a mother myself, I teared up often upon seeing Nadech doing something for his parents and relatives.   He is still very young but very mature for his age, and he is taking his responsibility very seriously and plans for the future.   No wonder many people would like to have a son like him.      Everyone has a soulmate out there somewhere, and you will meet your prince charming one day.  

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I really like this picture.

Both ladies looked very happy and proud, and they are rightly so.    

For new fans of NY here, it was Khune Ja of Makers Y who gave Nadech the opportunity to play in his first lakorn.      Pe Ae, Nadech's manager, took him and Mark to channel 7.   However, channel 7 wanted both Nadech and Mark to be in the evening lakorns (which not as popular as prime time lakorns).    Pe Ae then took them to channel 3 and Khune Ja cast them in her lakorn.    Nadech's acting and character caught people attention and later on he was auditioned with Yaya for DJA and both won the parts of Fai and Jeed.

Like I mentioned before, I'm glad to see many people who play important roles in his life were there at his ordination.    I forgot to mention that Pe Neung of Chandelier Music who produces many OST soundtrack for CH3 lakorns was there too.    To date, NY song for RFTD is still the most watched soundtrack for CH3 for non professional singers, and in the top five for most watched soundtrack.

bubba said:
Some more of my favorite pictures....

So proud of her pe chai.....

cr:CityLoveUchannel

fresh

sarNie Adult
Thank you everyone for sharing all photos, clips and comments.
It's so emotional to look at Na's ordination. Very proud to have a son like him.
Yaya looks very happy and proud of her man too.

If you want to check the old version of LLSR, here is the link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsn2DHiiNMM&list=PLrnRAJkoydmkrLdJpAIm8NRCuMUs1IMTR
There's 2 s** scenes in Eps 17 & 18, a wedding scene (Western style), a whole episode with pregnancy and a boy baby at the end.
Hope they won't cut those scenes in NY's version and will make them better.

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
fresh said:
Thank you everyone for sharing all photos, clips and comments.
It's so emotional to look at Na's ordination. Very proud to have a son like him.
Yaya looks very happy and proud of her man too.

If you want to check the old version of LLSR, here is the link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsn2DHiiNMM&list=PLrnRAJkoydmkrLdJpAIm8NRCuMUs1IMTR
There's 2 s** scenes in Eps 17 & 18, a wedding scene (Western style), a whole episode with pregnancy and a boy baby at the end.
Hope they won't cut those scenes in NY's version and will make them better.

thanks fresh 

NY's face value is much better than the original cast of LLSR just like TNNKK i 've tried to watch the original version but i did not finished it i find it boring.....NY version still the best

I'd rather want Maneeh Yard Fah remake for NY than this LLSR I am not excited with this drama but what made me happy is the NY reunion...i wish Flik Pah another NY lakorn will push through maybe by that time NY are married already :heart:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@yk,  I would like to see the remake of MYF with NY too.

Happy Father's Day in Thailand na ka.....

:heart: the caption on this picture which posted by pe A Suppachai(Nadech's manager),
"When I was in the world, I shouldered so many things.  It felt heavy.  But when I came into the religious world, I shouldered only one sheet of rope (yellow robe).  it felt so light. (Monk Nadech)"