[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
For those interested in watching Nadech's lakorn with Mew Nitha, Tarm Ruk Keun Jai will be on air on Tuesday, Dec 8th, on a Mon-Tue time slot.     I believe some group will sub this lakorn.

That's so cute!....a lady on the left wearing NY cap and gave a thumb up.

credit to step at Tarm Ruk Keun Jai thread

Step

Mrs James Ma
Sherri James will be subbing Nadech's new lakorn. Link is in that lakorn's thread http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/59474-ch3-tarm-ruk-keun-jai-lakornthai/page-38#entry1150007
Vimalee said:

For those interested in watching Nadech's lakorn with Mew Nitha, Tarm Ruk Keun Jai will be on air on Tuesday, Dec 8th, on a Mon-Tue time slot.     I believe some group will sub this lakorn.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Glad that Yaya had a break and spent some time with her family in Cambodia.      It was a talk of the town and all over the news in Cambodia that a super star from Thailand had visited Cambodia.    Many people there really like NY and many organizations have wanted NY to go to Cambodia for works, but they couldn't never got NY queues.   

Thank you Cambodia for a warm welcome to Yaya and her family and for being such a gracious host.

credit as tagged

ptenchik

sarNie Adult
Всем добрый вечер!Кто-нибудь знает была ли фотосессия Нью-Йорк в качестве Рамина и Петры. Я думала, что сначала фотосессия должна быть перед началом съемок лакорна, но их фотографий нет.

ptenchik

sarNie Adult
Я люблю, когда Яя флиртует с другими актерами, но когда Nadech флиртует с другими актрисами, я чувствую ревность за Яя.

Эта картинка меня просто убивает!!! Nadech почему ты так близко???

Amikou

Sharp-tongued Siberian diva
ptenchik said:
Всем добрый вечер!Кто-нибудь знает была ли фотосессия Нью-Йорк в качестве Рамина и Петры. Я думала, что сначала фотосессия должна быть перед началом съемок лакорна, но их фотографий нет.
Она была, но фотки так и не выложили

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Vimalee said:

Wow Mew looks so pretty, so excited. Nadech gets many great scripts I hope they promote Yaya more too when it comes to the lakorns she is playing. Want to see her in a lakorn full of romance either with Nadech someone new. :) <3

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Sorry na ptenchik, I don't know what are those gestures or symbols that both Nadech and Yaya made.    Anybody knows?

Finally got a chance to watch the Switch Show and it's really cute that Nadech still remembered how Yaya dressed the very first time he met her at the audition for 4HJHKK series.     I don't even remember what my husband wore last week, but he still remembered what Yaya wore six years ago, awwww  :coverlaf:  :drool:  :) 

He said Yaya wore a long black sleeves top, brown floral skirt, and tied her hair up.   She is very skinny at that time and looked like a lamp post, lol.    He said he doesn't remember what Kim wore.    He didn't even know Yaya's name at that time and only knew that she is mixed.     He's very afraid to make a conversation and hoped Yaya didn't come and talk with him because he's afraid he couldn't speak English well.   

He still lived with his parents in Khon Kaen at the beginning of his career.    His mom would see him off at the bus station and  then he would take taxis to places.     He was cheated many times because the drivers would take long routes to increase the meters.    He has come a long way, and I'm glad to have followed his journey.  

ptenchik said:

Кто-нибудь знает, что означает этот жест???

Step

Mrs James Ma
I think the hashtag is either for #Switch or Paew's charity. Yaya was wearing that same dress for her #Switch ep so it can be that

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Switch show with Nadech part 2......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUuRegAxlv0
cr:CutelyBearLove

To continue from Vimalee, I also like the part at @13 where khun Ja said, "Let's talk about Yaya, your koo jin."  Nadech said, "I'm glad that I got to meet her that day and then we got to work together to this day.   I'm thankful in many things that we always share together and I hope that we'll share like this forever."  Khun Ja continued to say that Yaya's the closest and that he loves this nong(Yaya) the most.  Nadech responded "Yes"(krub). :heart:

Then......and .......Now......