[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Ah.....Yaya is so beautiful inside and out.....

by_family:  While waiting to go up and sing, the young lady(Yaya) turned to FC and asked, "Do you have anything for me to autograph?"  Then she walked over to sign.  #so really cute.

Clip of Thairath newspaper party....Yaya sang beautifully....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JKE0b7dlb4
cr:as tagged, nadechyaya

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Yaya, mae Pla, & Cat already arrived at Khon Kaen yesterday and today they will offer food to Monk Nadech.
Real life is so beautiful indeed! :)

A big smile with Lays....And, I always have a Big Smile for Yadech :yes:

lakornwatcher said:
It's nice to see Yaya and Mint finally in a pic together eventhough it's a group pic.

Yep, it's indeed.  They both are so pretty.

cr:as tagged, dada

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Awe so cute to Yaya there for Nadech. I absolutely adore them. ❤ Does anyone know where I can watcg Nadech on Switch with eng subs?

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you na bubba for sharing this beautiful picture!

Everyone seemed happy and smiling.   I'm wondering what they were talking about, but whatever it was, it's probably a little bit more formal because he is Monk Nadech, and not just Nadech.

bubba said:
@lynnyang, I know right.

More beautiful pictures ka.....

cr:as tagged,tidi

ptenchik

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:

Everyone seemed happy and smiling.   I'm wondering what they were talking about, but whatever it was, it's probably a little bit more formal because he is Monk Nadech, and not just Nadech.
Яя спросила:Как ты? Nadech ответил: Я в порядке! Они оба улыбнулись.

fresh

sarNie Adult
Happy to see Yaya, Mae Pla and Cat joined Nadech's family to offer food to monk Nadech. Especially Yaya's helping around as a member of the family not just a guest :). Everyone looks happy
Yaya will go to Norway to visit her family there for 10 days
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYzB1_A8Sr0
Yaya and Daddy on Tee Tai Krua with Engsub by NYinterFC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TzBjiHD1nQ

fresh

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:

Here is your answer Vimalee
From @jeed_sutima - beautiful picture.. &..a happy moment that I'm glad to share......when P'Ya asked Luong P that... How are you?..~~........ Luong P replied to his sister that .... I'm fine....~~........Sathu......... This is our lucks that we could see the smiles of sister and Luong P...who asked each other about well-being condition. .....#nadech #urassayas #nadechyaya #NYinterFC  Credit on pic
English translated by @ka.ta_love_ny

fresh

sarNie Adult
m9saeteurn1 said:
Awe so cute to Yaya there for Nadech. I absolutely adore them. ❤ Does anyone know where I can watcg Nadech on Switch with eng subs?
I heard that NYINTERFC is subbing it. But it takes time because they don't have enough people. Hope there'll be some volunteers to help.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@ptenchik,   I don't know how old is Nadech's dad, and Nadech's done with his ordination and should be home now.

ptenchik said:

Nadech приехал к отцу! Сколько лет его папе? Значит ли это, что Nadech вернется сегодня в храм?