[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Junny, what have you done to me? :lol: Your Happy 24th Birthday Barry Nadech Kugimiya One of a Kind mv makes me adore Nadech more. I love the song choice, I wish more people will know of Nadech & adore him. Your mv reminds me why I adore Nadech. I want to screen capture every different group of photos & comment about them & I really could not pick a favorite group of photos lol. You must have enjoyed creating this mv because for me I really enjoy watching it, thank you so much ka :thanks: & thank you for your other Nadech's 24th Birthday mv too ka, lots of effort & love you had put into that mv ka.

Natty
Admirable
Dashing, Debonair
Endearing
Charming, Courteous
Handsome, Hot

Ms.Zoe

:hiya: I am still here @ptenchik. There are visitors & other members coming into this thread too just that they don't post anything up ^__^.

For Lays Thailand

Cr as tagged & Lays Thailand

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Yaya will be in Norway for 10 days.    

Hapa is being sulky in this picture according to Yaya.    She's probably not too happy that Yaya's leaving for Norway.     I think Yaya is taking Hapa with her to Norway even though she had mentioned in the past that she would leave Hapa with Nadech whenever she and her mom have to travel.     She's afraid yeNYen might accidentally hurts little Hapa because yeNYen is big and very playful.

bubba said:
Hapa's being sulky lol......

Ms.Zoe

Thank you @Vimalee! You guys I just looked at Ya's photos at the airport when she was leaving for Norway again, she had on the infinity/bow ring on her left hand's ring finger :lol:. She brought it to Norway with her aww sweet :crush:.

ptenchik

sarNie Adult
А сестра Yaya Cat живет в Норвегии? Она замужем? Генри ее сын или родной брат Yaya? Я совсем запуталась?

Ms.Zoe

Cat is Ya's older sister. I think she works in Norway & she is not married. Henry is Ya's little cousin (I think his mother is Ya's aunt, Ya's mother's younger sister), he lives in Norway & he is half Norwegian & Thai like Ya @ptenchik.

ptenchik

sarNie Adult
Ms.Zoe said:
Cat is Ya's older sister. I think she works in Norway & she is not married. Henry is Ya's little cousin (I think his mother is Ya's aunt, Ya's mother's younger sister), he lives in Norway & he is half Norwegian & Thai like Ya @ptenchik.
Спасибо, теперь мне все понятно! Желаю веселого Рождества или Нового года!!!