[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

mochipixo

sarNie Hatchling
Hello, I've been stalking the forums for the past few days. So many things to catch up on. I just wanted to say Nadech and Yaya are two of the most beautiful people I have ever seen. I truly hope that they end up together in real life. If not then hopefully they'll continue to be in each other's lives forever.

I've been obsessively watching lakorns I've missed in the past. Like REALLY obsessively. I literally stayed up all night watching Ab Ruk Online. Pretty much did the same thing for Kha Badin. Now's i'm watching Roy Fun Tawan Duerd. Probably won't get any sleep tonight until I finish. All I can say is WOW, they are just perfect together. They're beautiful individually, and somehow managed to be even more beautiful together. I just can't get over it. 

I'm going to have to join all their fans in spazzing out over these two.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
All NY'ers are asleep hahaha
Love your fanart Mochipixo! And your siggy is super gorgeous as well!

cr: as tagged

I dont think anyone posted the subbed video of NY wishing a happy new year yet so here it is; 
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hv-zxqYLBiM[/media]

And HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! Hopefully 2016 bring us LLSR hehe

mochipixo

sarNie Hatchling
Aww, I'm over here excited to see more posts and pics of NY and it was quiet all day. Didn't even think about other being from another parts of the world and sleeping at the moment lol.

Thanks for the compliments. I use to do a bunch of fanarts before but stopped when I stopped watch lakorn previously. Now the obsession's back. Probably a good thing so I can use my creativity again.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@mochipixo, welcome to Yadech home sweet home.  So glad to see you here na ka and thank you for sharing your beautiful fanart ka.
@queenyeon, long time no see.  So happy to see you back and thanks for sharing na ka.  Always enjoy your gifs.
queenyeon said:
All NY'ers are asleep hahaha

cr: as tagged

Love the Thai caption on this picture....Sending a Happy New Year 2016 from the heart of channel 3

Wish Yadech  happy, healthy and successful years ahead na ka....

Happy New Year everyone....may the year of 2016 be a year of health, wealth, prosperity and happiness na ka.

cr:as tagged,rightful owner,ny praew,urassayas

mochipixo

sarNie Hatchling
@Bubba thanks for the warm welcome.

Yaya looks so young in the white polka dot dress. Nadech looks handsome no matter what he wears or doing lol.

fresh

sarNie Adult
mochipixo said:
So quiet in this forum thread. With the New Year coming tomorrow, just wanted to share a Desktop Calendar of Leh Lub Salub Rarng.

Thank you for the nice fanart and nice to know you mochipixo. NYinterFC's looking for help with designing posters/fanarts, translator...
It'll be nice if you can join and help (https://www.facebook.com/NYinterFC)

Happy New Year 2016!!! Wishing you all the best :). Can't wait for NY new lakorn together this year. Hope they're more open so we can have more fin and jin :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :beer: :grouphug:

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
bubba said:
Happy, proud and successful moments of 2015......

So cute....Yaya posted this with a caption, "Noo 2015 your almost over!! You've been so good to me "

"Turkey anyone?".......

cr:as tagged,nyclub

thanks bubba Happy New Year to all NYers and NY themselves

the scarp hand made by nadech for his gf :heart:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Since we are sharing our creations, I want to share this creation which was created a few months ago by @cecilia for me lol. This creation is a fanfiction poster. I got the idea of a story featuring who else but NY :coverlaf: many months, months & months ago but was too lazy to focus on writing a prologue, find photos of N & Y and get an idea of how I like the poster to be. Well it is better late than never so at last I did gained my diligence & got everything I needed as mentioned before & Voila here is the final product :lol: :

P.s. The necklace is my necklace :lol:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@yk, good eyes haha...... Yaya's favorite scarf :coverlaf: .
Thanks @Ms.Zoe & Ceci for a beautiful poster.  :heart: it!  Oh, the necklace is very pretty...interesting title.

From khaosod.co.th:  Nadech-Yaya is a beloved koo jin of  Gen Y.........

From thairath Celebrity Poll 2015...
Nadech-Yaya won pra'ek/nang'ek of the year (actor/actress of the year) and koo jin.

cr:dada,nyclub

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
Happy NY 2016 to all NYers and thank you all for your sharing na ka , seeing this editing pic make me miss them more

Love your both pink cheeks
To me apart from NY, Bear & Bunny, the pink cheeks are also another Nadech Yaya's signature , please let me repost those cute pics

Cause i miss them, I'm gonna rerun  Thoranee  

@mochipixo, welcome to our thread and thank you for sharing your talent with us and NYinterfc

Cr. as tagged, @keaw_jung @anyamany_fanclub,lovefia

mochipixo

sarNie Hatchling
Ok this might seem like a silly question, but since I just started following Thai entertainment again, I'm not too familiar with this term. I've been seeing it everywhere. I can kind of guess what it is but I'm not too certain. What does "Koo Jin" actually mean and why is it important?