[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile

cr:as tagged

@ bubba,   Thank you so much for this pic, i am on :cloud9:  :wub: now  :clap2:  :clap2: .This pic recall me there was someone said ( not sure it's was an interview or from my delusional mind lol cause i miss them together crazily :scratchhead2:  ) he would buy "a voice recordable plush toy" - a pair of toys to record his voice then gave to his beloved girl and asked for vice versa- she gave him hers too so that they could hear their voices regularly whenever they' re far away from each other.
And if this cute piggy is male piggy version i am so doubt that someone also keeps his female piggy version since a verry looong time.
@ YK, thank you , no pushing or demanding na ka, i just missed reading your post hehe..
Titasuri's really so kind, she always adds me in her cc list whenever she releases or updates her NY converted ff
@ Zoeiii, Do they date each other or not?, haha the whole country already known

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning or night everyone and thank you all for sharing na ka.

A cute article....Super fin koo jin, a beloved of lakorn viewers....

cr:as tagged
Thanks to space4ny for a wonderful translation na ka.

Overly fin koojin that drama viewers love.

We still continue serve something special for you. This week we came back with a lovely scoop that will cheer us up a little bit with 5 overly fin koojins that drama viewers love. Which couple we cheer on the screen or which couple that we still continue cheering for them off screen as well. We would like to share this with Zapp's reader. But be careful that your sugar level will go up to the roof.

Yaya-Nadech

This couple is really more than a koojin. Because today Yaya and her closest brother "Nadech" move there relationship status to be "Chicken soup couple" already. After being a koojin on screen that make fans smile for 5-6 years. Today their relationship is growing and more serious. Plus their families are also close with each other, giving a warm feeling when we see it. This year surely fans still interesting in their relationship. Moreover, this year Nadech-Yaya also have drama together for fans to cheer on with "LehLubSalubRang". Surly this sweet couple guarantee the finess.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh

Here's the list of Idols in the Hearts of the Children ages 7 - 14 (2016)

1.  Father & Mother

2.  Good doctors

3.  A famous football/soccer player Lionel Messi of Argentina

4.  Yaya Urassaya Sperbund (Actress/Entertainer)

5.  Prayut Chan-o-cha, a current Prime Minister of Thailand

ps:   I'm very happy and super proud of Yaya.    To be admired by the children and to be included with the parents, doctors, a famous athletic in the world, and a prime minister is such a great honor.    

ด้านไอดอลในดวงใจของเด็กไทยพบว่า อันดับหนึ่งคือ คุณพ่อคุณแม่ จะเห็นได้ว่าพ่อแม่นั้นนอกจากจะเป็นคนสำคัญที่สุดแล้วยังเป็นแบบอย่างที่น้อง ๆ อยากเจริญรอยตาม ไอดอลอันดับสองรองลงมาคือ คุณหมอคนเก่งที่ช่วยรักษาคนไข้ อันดับสามตกเป็นของ ลีโอเนล เมสซี่ นักฟุตบอลชื่อดังชาวอาร์เจนตินา สอดคล้องกับอาชีพในฝันที่อยากเป็นนักกีฬา อันดับสี่คือ ญาญ่า อุรัสยา เสปอร์บันด์ นักแสดงคนเก่งที่เพิ่งได้รับพระราชทานปริญญาบัตรจากรั้วจามจุรี และอันดับห้าคือ พลเอกประยุทธ์ จันทร์โอชา นายกรัฐมนตรีคนปัจจุบัน

credit as tagged and NY CLUB FB

teeruksamur

sarNie Egg
Vimalee said:
For new NY fans, we also have Nadech and Yaya individual threads.    Please check those threads out because there are more NY stuffs that have not been posted here.

Yaya's thread

http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/61090-urassaya-sperbund/

Nadech's thread

http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/forum/276-nadech-kugimiya/

Thank you for this. I'm not a totally new fan, but I have been a very silent fan in the past years. What's interesting (good or bad depending on how you see it) about Nadech is that he's pretty private, i noticed that he's not really into social media as much as a lot of other celebrities. I have to follow his mom, photographers and Yaya on Instagram to get any Nadech's pictures outside of the lakorn world. (You do what you gotta do!)

What I find interesting about his lack of social media is that it gives us a better perspective of Nadech as a person- we see how other people view him, talk about him. They're basically advertising what a great person he is without him doing the talking and in a way, keeping him grounded and humble. I feel like as a fan I'm so invested in his well being - I want him to do well! So silly of me.

Not that I'm complaining about stalking Yaya's Instagram. It's like getting a bird's eye view of her life, albeit, a very very small view. Even if it is only what she wants us to see, I take what I can get!

This P'Sao is rooting for both Nadech and Yaya to suceed in everything that they do. Stay beautiful inside and out you two!

Vimalee said:
For new NY fans who would like to read fan fictions starring Nadech and Yaya, we have many talented writers here who could make you smiling and crying with their awesome writings.

Please check it out especially the Complete Fiction section.

http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/forum/162-fan-fiction-fever/

What is your favorite fanfiction to read? 

saki

sarNie Adult
Congratulations to Yaya and Nadech for winning most popular leading actress and actor :) Hope they continue their success this year.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you na ka Junyukio for sharing the sub and to NY International FC for subbing.    Really appreciate your efforts!    :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
Once again, congratulations to all winners!....to Yaya for winning the Most Popular Leading Female five years in a row, and to Nadech for winning the Most Popular Leading Male four years in a row.

Junyukio said:
Engsub from  NYinterfc  :thanks:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkJG2T1femQ

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@saki,  :welcome1:  and thank you for stopping by!

I like what Khune Sorrayuth, a popular newscaster of CH3 wrote about this picture.

" An angel came to visit and wish me a Happy New Year, and she even made a card herself. "

I also like that both Nadech and Yaya gave the products that each was a brand presenter.

credit as tagged and Barry.Ya FB

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@teeruksamur, I smile every time I read your screen name (my love always)

Reading is my passion but priorities have changed and I don't have much time to read as much as I wanted to.    I have so many favorite fan fictions, and I will let you know later when I have the time to review the titles and recall the stories.

teeruksamur said:
What is your favorite fanfiction to read? 

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Cupid Candy,  good taste hehe

Yaya sure made a beautiful card.....

Tasting cookie made by Kimmy.....yummy...so good!!!

So pretty.....

cr:as tagged, rujie seesuntv3

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Yaya's IG photo along with the caption reminds me of this post of mine that I posted a while back in Good Relationship Articles thread

Would it be nice for the castle to have little princesses & princes? :lol:

:shock2: Geeeee, I need to analyze Y's photos from her IG more carefully now especially when she has a caption for them. There is subliminal message to this kind of photos & captions from her IMO.

I did not notice some guy was in the photo with her when I first saw the photo this morning. I have my guess who this guy is lol. The facial hair, lips, nose & fingers & this guy likes to hold the umbrella for Yaya :lol:

@Junny, about that "do they date each other or not?", I have my answer ka but just like to join NY in their guessing game :lol:.

@bubba, thank you for sharing your 2 latest posts above ka. I got my answer to Ya's IG photo from your posts ka. Nadech so well dressed & handsome at the event, I like his tie with embroidered florals.

Cr as tagged

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@Ms.Zoe, this guy also likes to carry her purse and bags for her.

Ms.Zoe said:
I did not notice some guy was in the photo with her when I first saw the photo this morning. I have my guess who this guy is lol. The facial hair, lips, nose & fingers & this guy likes to hold the umbrella for Yaya :lol:

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Ok I'm back again lol with my photo analysis after I scrolled up to view the photos.

Was Nadech wearing the evil eye necklace? I find it odd that I see it when he was with Yaya but not on other photos lol.

bubba said:
@ptenchik, I know right and thanks for sharing na ka.

Awww.....the couple picture .....

The card Yaya made is so pretty....

cr:as tagged,urassayas,sorrayuth