[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

fresh

sarNie Adult
Please VOTE for Nadech and Yaya in KomChadLuek Awards 2015.
Voting Procedure:
- Go to 
http://www.komchadluek.net/vote-13/
- 1st column: Write your First name, then Family name
- 2nd column: write your phone number
- 3rd column: your email address
- 4th column: Popular Actor of the year (Choose Nadech Kugimiya in the first row)
- 5th column: Popular Actress of the year (Choose Yaya Urassaya in the 2nd row)
- 6th column: Popular singer of the year (you can skip or choose one among them)
- 7th column: Popular Luk Thung singer of the year (you can skip or choose one among them)
- 8th column: Popular Lakorn of the year: ' Lom Sorn Rak' is in the 2nd row and 'Neung Nai Suang' is in the last row or the 5th row
- 9th column: Popular Thai Movie of the year ( you can skip or choose one among them)
- Solve the simple math calculation in order to confirm that you are human. 
- Finally, click "Vote" (โหวต) 
* Note: you can vote for every 10 mins!! This vote cover 10% of overall score, while another 50% is given to voting voucher in Komchadluek Magazine, and another 40% is given to SMS. 

Let's vote together!!

mochipixo

sarNie Hatchling
I'll believe it's not the same scarf when I see Nadech and Yaya show up together with 2 different scarfs on lol.

Can't wait for this lakorn to start filming. I love comedies and I loved this lakorn when I watch Dom and Cherry's version.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
I love the excuse Na gave when they asked him about the scarf back then lol he was like "what? It's a grey scarf. So common. Not the same one i knit." I love their endless excuses.

They will resume filming in less than a month so hopefully we get tons of bts/updates to entertain us while we wait. And hopefully the filming won't take forever lol how is it that i miss them so much already? They have been very lowkey these past few weeks.

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
Fresh, YK, queenyeon, "just imagine he came and asked to borrow back the scraf" haha i am still on C9 till Jan 24
@ mochipixo, it's "one of a kind Scraf" and for " One & only Yaya"  
So we only can see NY show them up together in case Na would knit another new one.
you already watched the 3 Zaap show? did you see their reactions , especially Ya

Same here lol 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSsObRDZuqY

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Por, today is your birthday and I want you to know that we still remember your special day.

You've gone too soon and too young, and we will sorely miss you.   

I'm sorry for not really get to know you until you played in a lakorn Dao Rueng with Yaya.    Thank you so much na ka Por for working and helping Yaya with the southern dialect and for making her more "man up" while playing Dao Rueng character.

Rest in peace na ka and make yourself comfortable up there.    Heaven has gained another angel.

" Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but the moments that take our breath away. "

Por is a humble man and he has touched many people's lives.    He had bought pieces of land and have people working on his lands so they can make a living, and he worked tirelessly for animals rights and stamp out hungers.      The palace, the princesses, high rank military, former prime minister, etc. have expressed their condolences.   His funeral/cremation will be tomorrow, a day after his birthday.

I got teary just typing this.   :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :tearybye: :tearybye: :tearybye:

credit as tagged and AF WIKI Actors Por

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
When I read your post especially the words in bold, P'Por reminded me of Athit. The world needs more good people like him, helping others, animals in need on matters that immensely mattered. The world has 1 less good person in it :cry:. No matter where he is now, he will continue to help others in need :). Happy Birthday P'Por.

Vimalee said:
Por, today is your birthday and I want you to know that we still remember your special day.

You've gone too soon and too young, and we will sorely miss you.   

I'm sorry for not really get to know you until you played in a lakorn Dao Rueng with Yaya.    Thank you so much na ka Por for working and helping Yaya with the southern dialect and for making her more "man up" while playing Dao Rueng character.

Rest in peace na ka and make yourself comfortable up there.    Heaven has gained another angel.

" Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but the moments that take our breath away. "

Por is a humble man and he has touched many people's lives.    He had bought pieces of land and have people working on his lands so they can make a living, and he worked tirelessly for animals rights and stamp out hungers.      The palace, the princesses, high rank military, former prime minister, etc. have expressed their condolences.   His funeral/cremation will be tomorrow, a day after his birthday.

I got teary just typing this.   :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :tearybye: :tearybye: :tearybye:

credit as tagged and AF WIKI Actors Por

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone and thank you all for sharing your posts na ka.  
I still feel teary just reading about Por :cry: .  He's such a wonderful person. 
@Ms.Zoe, I know right.  Por also reminded me of Athit. :heart:

Yaya participated in Whizdom Society "The Inspired Success Stories" today......

cr:as tagged,nyclub

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Welcome back to Thailand Nadech, we sure miss you na.......

Yaya posted her farewell to Por.
"With love and remembrance.   May you rest in peace na ka.  It was an honor to get the chance to work with you ka "

Mae Keaw/Nadech posted,  "The goodness does not end.....from a good man named Por Tridsadee Sahawong who will always be in everyone's heart krub."

cr:as tagged,urassayas,keaw_jung

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@ptenchik, of course.....haha just kidding na ka. 

Nadech went to Ch.3 building for taping the Morning News show, and coincidentally Yaya also went to Ch.3 building for fitting na ka.  There's speculation that Yaya had a fitting for her new lakorn or for the opening of Big Vic 3.  We just have to wait and see na.....

So cute......Yaya teased fc by saying that here comes pe Nadech......hahaha ......

https://www.instagram.com/p/BA81G2anYLZ/?taken-by=moey_ny
cr:as tagged,rightful owners,moey_ny,suree,rachanees,urassayaclub

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Khun @payoon is so funny and cute... :bhehe:

She posted this with a caption,  "To Noona (the future mistress of Buakhao plantation) ...Congratulations for tonight you will get this man. ... But I want you to know that..... before this man goes to you... He already came to me ..Tch!!! ... #my face is so fin.  #Bear really did a lot of merit.     P.S.  I'll bring a new bouquet of flowers to apologize na ka Ya!!!(Yaya) @urassayas"

cr:as tagged

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I am :loool: with hash tag #Bear really did a lot of merit. Oh no he did not haha, you are in big trouble Bear :coverlaf:

Finally Nadech shaved his facial hair after his Europe trip :clap:

bubba said:
Khun @payoon is so funny and cute... :bhehe:

She posted this with a caption,  "To Noona (the future mistress of Buakhao plantation) ...Congratulations for tonight you will get this man. ... But I want you to know that..... before this man goes to you... He already came to me ..Tch!!! ... #my face is so fin.  #Bear really did a lot of merit.     P.S.  I'll bring a new bouquet of flowers to apologize na ka Ya!!!(Yaya) @urassayas"

cr:as tagged

ptenchik

sarNie Adult
Pierce Nai Singh's heart (part 1)
Nadech Kugimiya is very hot. Today is the last episode of high rating romantic lakorn Tam Rak Kuen Jai of Nai Singh with Noona, In would like to spoil lakorn fan and Nadech's fan by raising 10 questions that pierce Nai Singh's heart. .
1. Nadech with In magazine
In stays strong by itself till today. Before this I used to have fashion shoots with P'Mark Prin and P'Orm Akkhaphan. I was young at that time and I was splashed the water over till getting wet (laugh). I'm happy that I have chance to work with In again and again. .
2. Golden schedule with full of works, how many day off you have in one year?
I also have some day off krub. Sometimes when all work schedules were fixed, I can find some free time to do activities that I want to do, like playing wakeboard, rock climbing, and riding motorbike.
3. Do you prefer jeans with flowers pattern or white color jeans? 
White color jeans is beautiful. Before I like jeans with flowers pattern since it is strange. But when I wear white color jeans, I feel I look clean, I like this. .
4. If you have super power like super hero, what kind of power do you want to have?
I want to become wolverine. I like him since the first part of X-men. I believe many people like it as I do. He is cool. There are steels come out of his fingers. He has strong body. His power is that when he gets injured he would recover immediately. He is always fine and never dies although he got shot or cut. So cool! If I have the power like him, I would be able to protect many people.

5. If tomorrow you will have a front page news; what kind of news you want to have?
Front page news with big title "Nadech bought a private island in the middle of India Ocean near Maldives islands. I have my own resort but make myself a simple Sir like Johnny Depp. But I will make it as an open island that allow people to stay for free, just let them buy foods and drinks from our island. .
6. If you could walk on Oscar's red carpet, which lady would you go with? 
Lana Del Rey (American singer). She is smart and beautiful. .
7. If you get stuck on the island, and they allow you to choose one person to be with. Who would you choose?
The first person is Jack Fanchan. Being with him, no matter how long I get stuck on the island, I would never feel bored because he always have funny stories to share or change the sadness to happiness. Another person, I would like to be with Hollywood star, Jessica Alba. She is a lovely, beautiful and adorable lady.
8. How is your relationship with Yaya?
The same answer krub (laugh). It's good krub. We have a group of FC who follow our works, our lakorns. For those who want us to become Koo Jin, I feel that we work together in lakorns, ads, events. We rarely be with other people, that make people ask about this all the time.
9. Besides Jessica Alba, how is the beautiful woman in your eyes?
The woman that I will never feel bored no matter how long I look at her. I don't refer to her appearance, but her attitude. I like adorable lady. . 
10. If someone wants to be Nadech's girlfriend, what should she do in order to get your heart?
She must take very good care of me. I love woman who can take care of me, is good at cooking, animal-lover, kid-lover... something like this. But not the kind that carry a kid and come to me (he means woman who find father for her baby). I can't accept this. For appearance, she must be tall, her body shape must be like model. I love woman in model look because I like watching fashion show. Some models are not very beautiful, but they are lovely, playful, adorable, seductive and sassy at the same time. I also love nuisance lady. .
Read more at http://websta.me/n/ka.ta_love_ny#j6dVSfXp8qa5jWZt.99

ptenchik

sarNie Adult
Nadech принимает, что он будет Lakorn с Яя, он не знает, что он в паре с Май, он просит FC не беспокоить 
Taew.. 
Nadech говорит спасибо всем, кто поддерживает FC Tam Rak Куэн Jai. Хорошо рейтинг Lakorn сделал все его усталость исчезла. Он не знает, что он в паре с Май Davika, поскольку в этом году он не свободный график для нового Lakorn.Он подтверждает, что нет никаких проблем с р'а. И он не знает, что ему запретили р'а работать с Маи. Он принял на работу на новом Lakorn из P'Ann Thongprasom, соединяя с Яя. Он уточняет, о его туристической поездки сразу после рукоположения. Он говорит, что он отправился в Англию, в течение 10 дней со своими друзьями. Он не знает, что ФК надоело Taew в ИГ. Он считает, что они не являются его ФК, и он просит их не делать этого. . 

Значит ли это, что Анна утвердила на роль героини Яя? Если это так я чувствую себя счастливым человеком.
Почему так тихо в этом потоке?

Amikou

Sharp-tongued Siberian diva
ptenchik said:
Nadech принимает, что он будет Lakorn с Яя, он не знает, что он в паре с Май, он просит FC не беспокоить 
Taew.. 
Nadech говорит спасибо всем, кто поддерживает FC Tam Rak Куэн Jai. Хорошо рейтинг Lakorn сделал все его усталость исчезла. Он не знает, что он в паре с Май Davika, поскольку в этом году он не свободный график для нового Lakorn.Он подтверждает, что нет никаких проблем с р'а. И он не знает, что ему запретили р'а работать с Маи. Он принял на работу на новом Lakorn из P'Ann Thongprasom, соединяя с Яя. Он уточняет, о его туристической поездки сразу после рукоположения. Он говорит, что он отправился в Англию, в течение 10 дней со своими друзьями. Он не знает, что ФК надоело Taew в ИГ. Он считает, что они не являются его ФК, и он просит их не делать этого. . 

Значит ли это, что Анна утвердила на роль героини Яя? Если это так я чувствую себя счастливым человеком.
Почему так тихо в этом потоке?

Я сейчас тоже прочитала и офигела. что-то пока тихо) Но лично я сейчас скачу до потолка)))

fresh

sarNie Adult
(News 26/1/2016) GOOD NEWS...NY will work on a new lakorn with P'Ann Thongprasom. Let's celebrate NYFC
----
Nadech accepts that he will have lakorn with Yaya, he doesn't know that he is paired with Mai, he requests FC not to bother Taew.
Nadech says thank you to all FC who support Tam Rak Kuen Jai. Good rating of this lakorn made all his tiredness disappeared. He doesn't know that he is paired with Mai Davika, since this year he doesn't have free schedule for new lakorn. He confirms that there is no problem with P'A. And he doesn't know that P'A banned him to work with Mai. He accepted to work on new lakorn of P'Ann Thongprasom, by pairing with Yaya. He clarifies about his leisure trip right after ordination. He says he went to England for 10 days with his friends. He doesn't know that FC bothered Taew in IG. He believes that they are not his FC, and he begs them not to do so. .
Another good news!!! #nadech #nadechyaya #NYinterFC
Cr. @aoikwan15
English translation by @ka.ta_love_ny