[Ch3] Leh Roy Ruk (Uma)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm so in love this lakorn. I love Cherry and Great character. The first epi was already entertainment . I love the comedy/ romance/ action lakorn. Ace and Selina are so cute. He still look great for his age, love his smile and simple.

Can't wait for the next epi. Do anyone know if someone sub this lakorn?

decoy

sarNie Hatchling
where can i obtain this lakorn from, anybuddie please clue me in........ i didn't see a thread in the media-buddie section for
it...... please uplink it if you have it.thanks.....!!!!!!

Asy

sarNie Immature
Finally finished with the first episode, it took me days because I'm so into Pin Anong lol. It was good, I give it 8/10 for first episode. Thawin is a one horny playboy but he's a great, good friend too. When he came with the idea to be the fake Phubadee, I was so touched...so he didn't mind to put himself in danger? Everyone else's also doing a good job (I just can't stand that they're to many supporting casts hope it wouldn't disturbing that much). I hope Cherry will be 'good' sooner because I don't like 'naughty' nang ek lmao. She's so pitiful to have a mother like that.

Natsume

sarNie Adult
At the end of episode 1, Tarn said that she envied her father who has passed away because he doesn't have to live with her mother. It sad to say but I undertand why Tarn would feel that way... with a mother like hers >.<

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Thawin is the playboy right?? And his best friend is phu- rich guy?? So thawin offer to b phu to find out or investigate right?? What I don't understand is...so phu family don't know what he look right physically so that why thawin can pretend to b him???

Asy

sarNie Immature
As far as I understand, Phubadee has been living in America since he was a child (?), so none of his family know his physical appearance. No photos also.

Yeap, Thawin is the playboy.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
i haven't watched today episode yet but i saw some pictures. o m g, Great already lost his memories! What!
I bet he's lying... That's my prediction. hahhaha... I'll watch today episode in a bit. I totally forgot that this lakorn
is airing on Monday-Tuesday.

Another one of my prediction before i watch today episode. He did lose his memory but then he
regain back his memory but he didn't let anyone know except for his friend.hahha

Please let it be one of these. I don't him to really lose his memory.

st111

sarNie Hatchling
i finished yesterday episode...
Great is really a playboy...eventhough he lost his memory (if it is true), he love teasing cherry.
He tried to steal cherry kiss more than two times and back-hug cherry...
love love love....sweet scene...

huh....thanks the writer, he didn't let Cherry lie everyone in the frist palce. She started playing as Great wife because she is forced to...not want his wealth ...anyway, wait for more story coming up today.

Not only G/C couple but also Ace & Selina had sweet scene. I think Ace already fall in love with Selina now.

^_^

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
episode 2 is so funny how Great dress up as Khun Sia and wearing the wig at the car park bump onto Cherry :woot:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Finish watching episode 2. Oh, how i hate the fact that Selina is playing this role. I like her role in KRLJ more
because she's not a spoil brat. Anyway, I cannot wait to see some Na'ruk scenes between our pra'nang! :D

I kind of believe that Great lost his memory but at the same time I don't trust him and I think he's just
pretending that he is.hahahh

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Finish watching episode 2. Oh, how i hate the fact that Selina is playing this role. I like her role in KRLJ more
because she's not a spoil brat. Anyway, I cannot wait to see some Na'ruk scenes between our pra'nang! :D

I kind of believe that Great lost his memory but at the same time I don't trust him and I think he's just
pretending that he is.hahahh
wishful thinking AyLove maybe his pretending don't forget that Great his helping Ace taking revenge on the person that killed his father

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
The chemistry between them is awesome! Pol is so flirty, being all lovey-dovey on Tarn :) Cracked up so bad when she tricked him into thinking he was GAY, haha

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
haha. o m g, i can't believe Cherry lie to Great that he's gay. Too funny.
At the end of the episode i was just like "Kiss her, Great! Kiss her" hahaha

Man, May is such a B**** to Ace! Ace should of have say something back to her.