[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Nadech is an amazing and talented photographer! He s the luckiest man in the world, the Aurora is so beautiful, he s lucky to go there at the right time! I m sure he has made many people be in love with Iceland. No words to describe how beautiful it is, he has definitely convinced me to go in Iceland! (cr. keaw_jung #by nadech #nadech #nadechactivity)

You are here with me :icon12::):icon12:

Yaya has sent us this pic to go to sleep. ARE YOU SERIOUS? Who will be able to sleep after this lol!!!!! I imagine Nadech who is looking at Yaya last post and said: "WTF?! For sure I have full of energy for the rest of the night, come on Aurora!!" :risas3:

Reply from Margie: "Why when you are gonna sleep, you have to look so beautiful like this?"

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
So nice to see this thread so lively and various silent lurkers showing up to add pictures/videos on or replied to each other questions. Great group of fans! :clap::):clap:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
@Alichgo So true!! Welcome to the new members or silent lurkers. This NY thread is so warmfull and lively just like the old Rising sun thread. Don't hesitate to share, talk, update about whatever you want!

@Dhamirah The openning ceremony for GDH new movie will be held on Monday 13th Nov at 4pm (thai time). You can follow the live here -> GDH
https://www.instagram.com/p/BbUe539Apml/?taken-by=gdh559

For courageous & early people on a saturday morning lol, tomorrow, Yaya will have a live with Bangkok airways at 8.30am. You can follow her here -> Bangkok Airways

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Haha, I was thinking the same too. Always been curious to see the northern lights and after all Nadech’s pictures - I started looking up in the internet when is the best time to go to Iceland. I am okay with the cold weather - as long as my ears and feet are covered and warm. I’ve experienced subzero temperature so 30-50 degrees is doable.
It's currently about 7 degrees celcius where I live & I can barely stand it xD

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Throwback to Likit ruk, this scene is also one I cannot wait to see. It must be so intense! Just with a simple pic, we can feel how much they love each other but this love seems to be impossible and they both suffer a lot!!! If I am not wrong, Nadech is crying :crybaby2:, cannot wait for January to come !

Just two of us :icon12::icon12:

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
It's currently about 7 degrees celcius where I live & I can barely stand it xD
November 11th and where I am at is 27 Fahrenheit ( -2 C) and there's snow on the ground already! However, on my bucket list are some of the natural wonders of the world so Nadech has just convinced me I need to be there to see it in person. :)

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Throwback to Likit ruk, this scene is also one I cannot wait to see. It must be so intense! Just with simple pic, we can feel how much they love each other but this love seems to be impossible, they both suffer a lot!!! If I am not wrong, Nadech is crying :crybaby2:, cannot wait for January to come !

Wow, I just noticed the tear drop! Oh my heart going to break ( like GRGR). lol.

I have so many questions when I saw the somewhat trailer/slides the production post on IG/Youtube. I am trying to imagine what may have caused Darwin to scream from the top of his lungs ( thrown his jacket down). Also, who's grave did he visited or was that not him? Can't wait til all my questions and my enquiring mind is put to ease comes January 2018.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
November 11th and where I am at is 27 Fahrenheit ( -2 C) and there's snow on the ground already! However, on my bucket list are some of the natural wonders of the world so Nadech has just convinced me I need to be there to see it in person. :)
It hasn't snowed in almost 6 years where I live, I'm so jealous :crybaby2:funny thing is I love the snow but not the cold that comes with it :pancarta: