[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Episode 6 called "fugitive" but as for me, it could be "love & jealousy". In episode 5, we've clearly seen Dawin's feeling towards Alice but in this episode 6, it was Alice's turn.

"Alice: Why didn't you introduce me that I'm your wife." cr.@bubba

cr.ch3thailand

cr.ch3thailand

Dawin, what are you doing? Are you washing my Bra ?!!!! :eek:

Instead of washing my bra, teach me how to wash my clothes!

Alice seemed to sleep so Dawin carried her but in real, Alice was not sleeping....:naughty2: and she smiled by discovering that Dawin took care of her :)

cr.NY CLUB : NadechYaya CLUB

Dawin & Mutmee were chatting together while Alice was between them....the kind of uncomfortable position when you can't stand another girl who is close to your crush :BangHead:

Alice said sthg like Dawin was more kind with Mutmee when she fell than her that's why she was a little bit angry and jealous haha.

When Alice has just heard gossips that Dawin & Mutmee could marry :risas3:

How to teach Archery with romance :love:

cr.ch3thailand

Alice is sad to see how close are Dawin & Mutmee because she thinks that they are lovers :(

After Dawin's confession, Alice said that "I'm happy for you! I wish you to be lucky" then Dawin smiled like he was confused and said "wait a minute" but Alice immediately replied "I'm sleepy, I will go to sleep". Dawin in his mind is saying with his moments with Alice in flashbacks "I have someone in my heart, in real, we should never meet together, we grown up from different places, we have a different way of life, I don't know too why we knew and live together".

"Alice: Do you have a girlfriend?
Dawin: No, I don't have...but there's someone in my heart."

cr. @bubba

cr.BYFamily

Alice let Mutmee win the archery game to please the whole village and....Dawin ( she thinks that Dawin support Mutmee)

"Dawin: Couldn't believe that you can pretend to lose.
Alice: I don't need to win everything. You're the one who told me that."

cr. @bubba

Alice: "I think you should congratulate Mutmee, at this moment, she must wait to hear it from you the most". :(

Last edited:

littleminions39

sarNie Egg
I want to take this opportunity to say thankyou to all members in this forum that updated about LR while airing. Since i cannot understand thai, and cannot donate, i only read about what you all updated here only. Thankyouuuu so soooo much for your effort. Not forget, to SJDK admins, who willing to subbed all these episodes, thankyou! Really appreciate it. May God bless all of you :icon12:

22426769_1937689886483414_7713985228980617216_n.jpg

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Found this on twitter (I don't know if it's for Mello or not):
upload_2018-5-30_14-29-42.png
Cr iknowwhoami10 (twitter)

Also, apparently those in Taiwan, Macau & Hong Kong can also access Tencent - not only those in China, which is good news.
"Number of views on 30/5/2018 07.30 p.m. ~~ 106.5 Million Views" Cr somkiat08 (twitter)
upload_2018-5-30_14-39-28.png upload_2018-5-30_14-39-56.png

You're My Destiny reached 383, 772, 671 views when it was shown on Tencent so LR is on its way there :thumbup:
upload_2018-5-30_14-43-8.png
Cr somkiat08 (twitter)

All ch3 need to do now is get Anne to fire her bf as editor :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:

ptenchik

sarNie Adult
How do I like all the scenes between Alice and Davin, very sensitive and just magical. I was very sorry for Alice when she cried and was jealous. I doubt that between them there will be something in the 7 series. I'm afraid that between them there will be no sex: Facepalm:: Crybaby2:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Found this on twitter (I don't know if it's for Mello or not):
View attachment 15883
Cr iknowwhoami10 (twitter)

Also, apparently those in Taiwan, Macau & Hong Kong can also access Tencent - not only those in China, which is good news.
"Number of views on 30/5/2018 07.30 p.m. ~~ 106.5 Million Views" Cr somkiat08 (twitter)
View attachment 15885 View attachment 15886

You're My Destiny reached 383, 772, 671 views when it was shown on Tencent so LR is on its way there :thumbup:
View attachment 15887
Cr somkiat08 (twitter)

All ch3 need to do now is get Anne to fire her bf as editor :rolleyes::rolleyes:
YAY for the 100 mil +++ on Tencent. It's projected to do over 300 now by the Chinese insider

This kmdandan he's one of the Chinese-Thai insiders who's probably involved with the Tencent deal. He's been updating the results and was at the premier.

These twitter feed, they are saying that the reception for China is really good. The editing may not be to the taste of Thais but it's perfect to the Chinese taste. This guy says he's been in the Chinese industry for 20 years and will voucher that LR surpasses their standards. The editing should be different because it's for the international market, so LR shouldn't feel inferior in the international market.

This is probably why the average views are going up higher for the Chinese views. The first episode got 8 mil on its first day. The average is a little higher now that's why it's project to do double the original projection. I wonder how high it could be if it was open to everyone. Tencent has 800 daily users but on 60 mil paid customers.

Anne says thanks to the Chinese fans ... this is for you Chinese fans ahhahahah

For Thai fans, Thai rural fans Anne says FU ahhahah JK she didn't hahahaha but this post is from a Thai fan, she was basically like I don't know about the Thai fans but Chinese fans are hella watching LR... are we Thais gonna lose to our Chinese brothers ahahhahaha Look at Anne's response ahhaha she's fine coz they still succeeded in China and that was their target with this editing :rolleyes:

Yeah it's disappointing that the Thai ratings is low but I mean the editing is geared towards the Chinese. You know how you feel when you are watching this hahahaha it got what it deserves in terms of ratings but I think people still like it just not really good enough to run home and watch it live. The views online is all consistenly higher than avergage. It's still good to me if you need help with some convincing, go re-watch LLSR to know what you have now ahahhaha but Anne's bitch ass bf's editing is killing my vibe that's for sure!!! It's still a good lakorn that could've been better but it's edited for the Chinese... good production with a bad post production.... It's pretty obvious based on what Anne's bf's been saying that they are pressured to edit like this. He said there was a lot of censorship with the Chinese version too and that he'll talk more about the editing process when it ends... I don't need more explanation just do a dvd with the editing they intended to do before Tencent bought it. This should've been easy 15 episodes but the Chinese like fast editing. Go demand for a dvd now. It's 3 weeks away from ending, it's around the time they would announce for dvd reservations if they are considering it....