[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I literally spat out my drink when I read this part :risas3::risas3: I got so scared about the backlash she would receive
I tell ya I freakin love these people :

@m3lhouse - awesome updates from all sources and her comic relief and comments - I lol and lmbo all the times and especially the above comment.

@sasuke06 , @TS1718 , and @bubba - awesome updates and pictures!

Everyone else that contribute to this thread. What will do or where will I go when this end....

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I keep replaying that scene where Dawin ran to help Mutmee when she fell & he bumped into Alice's shoulder; I don't know why but it always makes me laugh :risas3: Alice's face is like 'this boy did not just almost knock me over in order to help another girl that isn't even his fricking wife :mad:' :risas3: If someone else was with her, I could imagine her saying to them "girl hold my earrings, I'm about to fight someone" :risas3:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Who would you guys like to see nadech star with next? My picks would be Mint Chalida, Namtarn, and my personal favorite even though everybody hates her Chippy lol but i really wanna see him with Mint Chalida. They would seriously be a beautiful pairing

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I need to see him with Bella by 2020 lol, or I will cry my eyes out
Girl omg how could i forget bella?!? Yesss bella and mint are my top picks. I think the most likey would be bella but isnt she fully packed right now?

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I'm just thinking, was LR basically a sacrifice? xD to test the waters in terms of what Chinese viewers like. They could have just made one version that is edited like how Thais like it & another one edited how the Chinese like it lol

Last edited:

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I want to take this opportunity to say thankyou to all members in this forum that updated about LR while airing. Since i cannot understand thai, and cannot donate, i only read about what you all updated here only. Thankyouuuu so soooo much for your effort. Not forget, to SJDK admins, who willing to subbed all these episodes, thankyou! Really appreciate it. May God bless all of you :icon12:

View attachment 15882
Awh that sucks. Hopefully, you'll be able to watch& follow it soon. I understand the pain. Lol